This pain

Morning tears

Joon POV

I walk into the school. The only purpose i came back to Korea was for IU. I realized how happy i was with her and i really wanted her to be back into my arms. As i was walking, looking at my schedule, I bumped into someone. I was going to scold that person but i realized that person was IU herself. "Joon?" I was so happy to see her. I wanted to hug her, Kiss her. But i didnt know how.

When i told her later that i wanted her back, she kept screaming a guy's name for help. Why do i feel like my heart is breaking into a thousand pieces. Wasnt she with me? Why did she betray me like this? 

I was walking around the streets aimlessly. Once i reached my house, i slammed the door close. I unconsciously slid down the door. I felt a thousand tears falling down my face. 

"WHY?! Jieun WHY!? Why did you .. You leave me..? Weh!?" I grabbed onto my hair. I couldnt believe she would leave me just like that. I thought she said she loved me. I stumbled to grab the picture both me and IU took years ago. I gripped onto it like it was my life and cried countless tears.

End of POV

IU Pov

I truly loved you Joon. But that was the past. You have changed. You are not the person i thought you were. You changed. The way he gripped me to that wall. That wasnt the Joon i knew years ago. I stood at the side of my room, gripping the picture of both of us. Why couldnt he be that Kind and caring guy like back then. 

I felt tears dripping down my face. Why am i crying for someone like you? Why? Why did he have to come back.. I threw the picture to the other side of the room. Hearing the glass frame break, it was like us, how we drew apart from each other. He didnt need to come back.

"I dont want you back! Cant you see that!? Just go away. Why did you have to come back into my life like you were everything!?" I screamed towards the picture. 

I grabbed the few pieces of glass and cut myself knowing it hurt but i couldnt care less. "See this?! Joon. Look at all the pain you caused me!" I cried and cried... Grabbed more pieces of glass onto my skin "This pain cant compare to the pain you gave me years ago. Why do you still have to add to that pain. WHY?!" I stopped scarring myself with the glasses, blood flowed continously from my wounds but i couldnt care less.

Suddenly, the door crashed open. 

"IU AH!! WHAT IS THIS?!" Jiyeon ran in, grabbed my hands and saw countless wounds and around me the glass. "IU ah.. Why? Why are you doing this to yourself." I layed my head low, not saying a single word as she cried along with me.

"The three of us used to be best friends didnt we?" I looked up. Staring at her teary face. "W...What did we d..do to deserve this hate and pain h..he keeps inflicting onto us." She stuttered. I hugged her. She herself ended up getting bruises from the countless glass pieces on the floor. But we couldnt care less. 

We both cried in each others arms.

END OF POV