Kidnapped

Morning tears

 

Chapter 11

 

Yoseob Pov

 

Why is omma so close to IU’s omma? I broke off with her… Harshly in fact… Left her alone… But how can IU’s omma be so close to mine? Isnt she suppose to be hatred like to me?

 

Omma suddenly barged into my room “ Son ah, we wont be joining companies with Minkyung anymore.. You are getting married with Hyosung sii. She’s from a band name Secret.”  “ omma Wae?! I love IU! No I wont get married with her!” “you cant do anything about it! IU is getting married with Wooyoung sii! This marriage is important for their company and I can see both of them are in love!”

 

Nonono! ANEO! SHIRO! I wont accept this. I will not get married with someone I don't like. Ever. Never. They cant do this to me! I will run away from them!

I dash out of my room grabbing my keys and my wallet and my handphone and drive over to my friend who I met in the states.

 

End of pov

 

Wooyoung Pov

Omma is really acting weird ever since I mentioned Jiyeon sii. I really need more information.

Should I ask Iu’s mom?

Ottoke…. Theres something weird going on.

 

Nvm I got to get ready for my date KEKEKE..

End of pov

 

IU pov

 

Wow J this dress makes me look better than usual… That's great J

I have been walking around the mall few minutes before the arranged meeting time..

I still cant believe we would be getting married.. In fact, im kinda happy its with Wooyoung oppa… He may look gangster like but he is sweet inside… He is caring…

And he likes me for me. He doesn't like me because of my money.. because of my body.. He likes me for me… Am I falling for him? Yea I guess so..

 

“So, you decide to walk around like that?  Day dreaming? Well. THAT'S YOUR MISTAKE. Your coming with us.” “ BWO?! LET ME GO!!!” AISH OTTOKE?!!!

2 men grabbed my hands and they dragged me away. One of them put a cloth on my mouth… Then everything went black….

 

End of pov

 

Wooyoung pov

 

“BWO LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!”

 

Isnt that IU’s Voice ?! I look around and try to find her.. And then I spotted 3 men drugging her and dragging her out of the mall…

I quickly rush after them… Before I can get to her, 3 men began to grab me and drug me… They put me in the van before I can say anything else..

 

Then it went black…

 

END OF POV

 

Minkyung pov

 

Ringring~~

“Gamseyo? Dugu eyo?”

“Anneong haseyo Minkyung ah.. Im sure you remember me… How are u doing?”

“Jb sii? WHAT DO YOU WANT?! U left my best friend now you have the Cheek to call me?!”

“Minkyung ah… I have IU and wooyoung.. I guess you thought I could allow both of them to get married huh? If you want them back unharmed, Come to this place with 500 000 won. ALONE”

Hang up…

 

Ottoke?! Calls soyeon…

 

“soyeon ah… JB kidnapped our children!”

“BWO?!”

“He wants 500 000 won! In return of our kids , ottoke?”

“We will give it to him and we will get the police and our men to follow…”

 

Aish im so worried right now… What are we going to do?

 

I cried my eyes out that night.. getting ready for the action tomorrow..

 

End of POV