Duggu?

Morning tears

IU's POV

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. I can't remember a single thing. My mind went blank. I could only see white. I rubbed my eyes groggily. Soon after that, I could see a figure of my mum and dad. They looked worried.

 

"Omma, where am I?" I whispered.

My mum looked at me a smile before rushing out. I looked around and I saw wires everywhere. Needles were stucked into my hands. I winced as I looked around more. My clothes were changed with some gown.

 

"Honey, you're in a hospital." Dad said calmly. I stiffened. Flashbacks of the accident raced into my mind. Soon, mum appeared inside with another man. He introduced himself as doctor Lee.

 

"So, do you remember your name?" Doctor Lee asked.

 

"My name is IU." I said politely. He nodded before scribbling some stuff onto his clipboard. He flipped over some papers.

 

"Do you know how you got into this hospital?" He asked again. "By a small car accident." I said nonchalantly. He nodded. He scribbled more stuff onto his clipboard.

 

"Do you remember any past or recent activities?" He asked again. I closed my eyes. I could only see clurry figures and blurry actions. I grabbed my head and I started to get dizzy. Doctor Lee grabbed my hand away and gave me a cup of water. I drinked them.

 

"It seems like IU has lost some of her memory. She may get back her memory if she tries hard." Doctor Lee said before going out of the room.

 

"IU-ah, do you remember Yoseob oppa?" Omma asked. I stared at her. I shook my head.

 

"Is he important to me?" I asked more, putting my index finger to my chin. She shook her head and smiled widely.

 

 

IU's mum's POV

 

Fortunately, she lost her memory of Yoseob. If she were to remember, she will have a hard time getting over him. She can make more good memories with Woo Young instead. I need to tell Jiyeon about this good news~

 

At the first ring, Jiyeon had already picked up her phone. I told her everything about IU. She was panicky at first. But I got her calmed down.

 

"Jiyeon ah, do me a favour, please accompany IU for today. She may not remember you at first but please make good memories with her" I told her over the phone. She hang up before I could say goodebye. In less than a few minutes, Jiyeon arrived in the hospital.

 

"Neh anneyong ommonim, I will take care of her now, goodbye." Jiyeon waved. She's so polite. I'm grateful that she's a friend of IU.

 

Jiyeon's POV

The moment i entered her room, i smiled and waved at IU. But she didnt recognize me. "Duggu?" I smiled and walked to the seat near to her bed. "Im Jiyeon, your best friend.. Have you forgotten me?"

Suddenly, she gripped at her head.  "IU, dont force yourself. Its okay!" She continued screaming. I panicked and called the doctor in. 

"Dont worry, she is just remembering some of her memory." The doctor assured me. "Its fine as long as there is not so much pressure on her."  "When is she going to be released?" "Probably another week later so we can monitor her fractures" I bowed my head as the doctor walked away. 

"Jiyeon! I remember now! You and Seulong oppa are my best friends" I was so relieved. I ran over to her and hugged her. 

"Jiyeon ah.. Omma mentioned someone's name earlier.." She said, her eyes full of confusion "Yoseob?"  I stared at her. What am i suppose to tell her? I really dont want her to remember any longer. It caused her so much pain. "Oh ne.. He is our friend. He went overseas a few days ago." 

Seeing her in such a state back then was enough. She doesnt need to know about the pain anymore

IU POV

I massaged my head. I had a feeling they were hiding something from me. Why am i here in the hospital? I felt the pain slowly soothing itself.

"Anneong. Im sure you cant remember me. Im Wooyoung. How are you?" The door opens and a handsome black haired guy enters. "Oh neh.." I look up at him. I want to ask him why im here and why did i see a boy in my visions.  But his face is blanked out. I stared at him questioningly.

"Wooyoung,do i have a boyfriend?" I ask him,  searching his eyes. "Why is it that i only see a guy? But his face is blurred? Is it you?" He looked at me with sad eyes. "Its-"

Suddenly omma enters and interupts him

"He is your boyfriend IU ah." I looked at Wooyoung ssi, he looks shocked at omma's arrival.I was so confused. Why is it that i feel like they are keeping something  from me? I felt my heart beat faster and faster with Wooyoung in the room. Can it be? That wooyoung really is my boyfriend?

I thought as i slowly drift into the night.

End of POV

Hey guys! ^^This is the 3rd chapter that i have redone please go and check it out! ^^

regards to my friend Quinny who helped me redo the front of this chapter!^^

-Kimmy101