Transfer students

Morning tears

Jiyeon POV

Today is the day 2Pm and Wooyoung are transfering to this school. They need to stick to me and IU. Can you believe it?! THe kingkas of another school coming to our school? IU doesnt know this but we were picked as QueenKas during our first year but due to the overly high status and people treating us wrongly, we decided to stick to our nerdy looks. 

"YAH JIYEON! STOP DAYDREAMING! THIS IS LESSON TIME NOT BLANK FACE TIME. WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION!" My thoughts were stopped and i payed attention to the teacher. Sorta.

Me and IU are actually the Unknown Queenkas of this school. Only two people in the school knew our status. It was Seulong and Yoseob.

"Sorry to interupt. These are our new students" I heard the teacher stop her lesson to introduce 2pm. Girls started giggling about how the kingkas of the other school were so hot. 

"Anneong haseyo! Wooyoung Imnida!" Suddenly, he waved over at me. Earning me thousands of glares from the girls around. Pabo! Are you trying to kill me?

"Anneong Haseyo! Taecyeon imnida!" For goodness. What do these girls see in them. So noisy. Chincha

"Junho imnida!" Then he started winking at the girls. I swear he is such a flirt.  The guy next to him smiled and waved. Finally an innocent guy  "Anneong. nickhun Imnida"  "Junsu Imnida" Omo so gangsterish. What is this. Then my eyes scanned towards a cute and handsome guy. Omo. My face flushed as i stared into his eyes. "Anneong haseyo. Im the maknae haha Chansung imnida"

He looks to my direction and smirks. Oh what the hell! 

IU pov

Oh ok... Isnt that Wooyoung? Oh? he is waving.. IU remember NO ONE KNOWS you and JIyeon are the queenkas of the school its still very risky! 

Honestly, i have already gained back most of my memory in my sleep. I know that Wooyoung is not my boyfriend..

I am just playing along with my parents and him... yaknow haha 2 can play a game

"IU ah.. That last guy smirked at me!!! Aigoo, What a jerk" Jiyeon patted my shoulder. I laughed at her. She most likely likes that maknae.

Continueing what i was saying..

I am not angry at all. They are trying to help me forget Yoseob, though i cant remember what relationship type did i have with him. i only remember his name and thats it... 

"Oh so thats 2Pm? I heard they would be following us around Jiyeon ah" She stared at me with disgust. "Ommo i dont want that..!!! They look so arrogant." Aigoo. Jiyeon can be very choosy sometimes but i have to agree with her about them looking arrogant though. "Jiyeon ah.. lets quickly go to the rooftop before they follow us;)" 

We laughed evily and waited endlessly for the bell to ring.

RING!~~~ The bell finally rung and everyone got up to leave the class for recess. I wait for Jiyeon before we head off quickly

"I remember everything about us." I told her when we reached the top of the rooftop. "Like how we used to go to the roof top because the canteen was too noisy." She looked up and walked close to me "Remember who are the queen kas?" I smiled widely, "Us?" 

Suddenly she started jumping around and screaming HAHA this girl gets too excited sometimes. "OMG WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then she ran over and hugged me "I missed you bestie!" "Nodo.."

I didnt realize the 6 people following us.. Hearing every single thing i said.

End of POV

No ones POV

"Yah Chansung ah. I saw you looking at Jiyeon just now. You like her?" Wooyoung nudged Chansung and wiggled his eye brows at him. "N-no... Shes just kinda cute. Were suppose to stick to those two arent we?"

"Yah lets follow them." Junsu pulled the guys to them.