I want you back...

Morning tears

IU POV

Why is he back.. Whatever im over him arent i? I shouldnt feel like this anymore. I walked with Jiyeon to my locker. Step by step i feel myself drowning into my thoughts. 

"Hey IU ah... Heyyy~~" Jiyeon waves her hand over my face.. What? back to reality i guess,

"Hey IU are you alright? You seem distracted. Did something happen? Earlier you were fine.. Anyway did you know Joon is back? He is the new student.."

Hearing her words.. I feel all the memories coming back.. the three of us walking the streets and the malls together. It just makes me want to cry.. Why did he leave me... Didnt he think of me.. Urgh, jieun pull yourself together. You have wooyoung oppa. 

"Babe! IU ah! Are you okay? your turning pale!" Eh? when did oppa get here? I held his shoulders giving him a reassuring smile. "Im fine oppa" I decided to go for a walk at the garden..

This is all so confusing...I walked around the school aimlessly.. And stopped infront of Joon. What am i doing here?

"IU ah.. can we talk.. Just for a sec" I smirked, and walked away from him. "Why would i talk to you. I dont even know you." Yea its better to deny his existence. He would just leave me with more thoughts. Suddenly i felt someone grabbing my wrist. " IU ah please.. Just this once.. Talk to me" He did so much to me already why would i even talk to him right now! "tsk. I said i dont know you!" I pulled away from his grasp and walked away. 

Suddenly i was pulled into an alley.. "just listen to me for once please!" Its Joon again, if i dont get out of here i would start crying again. I just cant stand being with him. I tried pushing him away from me... "YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! WOOYOUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!" He started shaking my shoulders.. "LISTEN! PLEASE!" I couldnt stop the tears... I wanted to run away and never look back.. " I want you back... I came back for you.. IU i quit my job just to come back and see you. Please..Come back to me.." 

Suddenly, i felt his body pulled away from me.. "How dare you try to hurt my fiance! IU ARE YOU OKAY!?" Thank god he is here... I ran to him and cried in his arms...Holding his waist tightly, I cried my heart out. 

"Where were you? O..Oppa..." I held him... and cried.. "Shhhh baby its okay.. oppa is here..."

If only he knew.......

Jiyeon POV

Something must have happened... Theres something fishy about the way Joon acts around IU. 

"Joon. What exactly are you planning?" I confronted him knowing there was something wrong with the way he is behaving.. "Dont you already know she has a fiance? Why are you doing this? Stop going near her. " He smirked and looked at me...

"Do you actually think im going after her just because of money? I came back because i wanted to break those two up. I want her back. She was mine and will be mine."

I stepped closer to him and whispered in his ear."Wooyoung owns the company you are working for so if you dont want to lose your life. i suggest you stop this idiotic plan." Looking at his unaffected face, i knew that he knowing that fact, he would not give up.  Walking towards my locker.. The usual letters fell to the floor.. only picking up the letter that oppa gave me.. and the flowers i closed my locker and walked to IU and Wooyoung and Chansung Oppa. 

Clinging my hand on oppa's hand.. We walked to home.. I hope to stop Joon's schemes before IU and Wooyoung's wedding...

Wooyoung POV

"WOOYOUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!! HELP!!" Isnt that IU's voice?! Ommo! I started sprinting to that alley from where i heard her voice... Isnt that Joon?! What is he doing to my girl?! 

"How dare you hurt my fiance! IU ARE YOU OKAY?!" Seeing her cry i felt like bashing that Joon.  How could he hurt her. I held her in my arms as she cried... 

After that i sent her home.. " babe everything is going to be okay.. calm down, go to sleep." In my car, I called Chansung.. 

"chansung ah.. Help me get information about that new guy. Joon. He tried to hurt IU today. I want every single detail about him." "Hyung ah. today i saw him talking with Jiyeon, Something strange is going on. She seemed to be angry and then i saw her whispering something into his ear." I nod my head as i started to wander through my thoughts... 

______________________________________________________________________________Hey guys!~ Its the june holidays so its time to update my fanfics!~ I hope you like this one! ^^