New student

Morning tears

IU POV

yet another normal day as a Queenka.. I find it so tiring to keep running away. I started walking into the hallow halls of the school... Usually i would be walking with the Jiyeon or Wooyoung oppa but for some reason they are pretty late....

As i walked i felt myself bump into someone's shoulder and all my books that i was holding dropped. It was all scattered on the floor...

"Mianhae!"  said a manly voice as he started to help me pick the books up.

As i tried to pick my books up i noticed that i have seen him before in my Primary school....

"Joon? What are you doing here?"  My jaw dropped as i stared at him.... He cant be here... at least not now... Not when i have a perfect boyfriend im going to marry.

FLASHBACK:

Joon stood there holding your hand... pulling you so close to him that you had to look away so to avoid him looking at your reddening face....

"Jieun ah... I need to leave now.. But i promise you that I'll be back for you.... I love you... When im successful, im gonna come back for you.... I cant lose you.. I love you so much..."

He pulled me into a kiss.... 

I kissed him back in mixed feelings...

"why do you need to leave? Cant you stay? Why did you choose the job offer over me?"

He hugged me and told me

"Im sorry Jieun ah i need to do this for my family... You know their position now.... I need to leave.... im sorry jieun" As he let my hands go ... i cried harder...

He walked away into the plane entrence.... and i turned my back and walked away swearing i wouldnt look back and move on and never love him ever again.... Because of the pain he had given me

End of flashback...

I felt all the feelings come back to me but the feelings were not enough to over come my love that had grown so much since Wooyoung came into my life. All i know is i had now no feelings for him and wanted to be with Wooyoung till the day we die... Well we are engaged after all...

"Jieun ah...i missed you so much..." He hugged me.... Please let me go now.... "Joon ah... i missed you too... But i gotta find my boyfriend ... im sorry... But could you not talk to me like you know me so well?" 

i could feel the hurt in his eyes when i said that but all i knew is that i couldnt let him destroy my life with wooyoung... Even if i missed him since he went to America.

End of pov

Wooyoung POV

As i was walking through the halls i heard IU telling some random guy " Joon ah... I missed you too.. But i gotta find my boyfriend im sorry but could you not talk to me like you know me so well?"

Who was that joon guy and was he trying to seduce my girlfriend?!  As i walked to my locker i thought of how i couldnt let another guy touch after what happenned to her...

"OPPA!!!" As i turned around, i saw that it was IU :33

"Oh its you, i thought it was some freaky fan girl again.." Hahaha shes so cute.. I cant wait till i get married to her... Yes i might have been jealous but.. everytime i see her face i cant help but be happy....

As we walked into the class, we sat beside each other and the teacher came in with a new student... 

"Okay class we have a new student from America... He just transfered and he is a Korean dont worry... So be nice... please introduce yourself.." And the boy bowed down and said " Anneong haseyo! My name is Lee Joon Its nice to meet you... Please take care of me!~" 

So this is the Joon she was talking to? I wonder how she met him... "Joon ssi please sit beside Wooyoung ssi.. Wooyoung raise your hand." As i raised my hand i thought of wether he actually was IU's Ex or something... Oh well... SHES MINE NOW NOT HIS SO WHATEVER :) I shouldnt get jealous...

END OF POV

==============================================================================================================

Hey guys i finally updated my fanfic.. im sorry if i took so long to update it... well this ones a short update but anyway it just came to me and here it is... 

Please subscribe and comment :) 

-Kimmy101