something is up

Morning tears

 

WOOYOUNG POV

Oh the analysis is in… I wonder…

 

Name: Yang Jiyeon

Age: 58

No. of children: 1

Name of child: Yang yoseob

 

Jiyeon Yang married at 28 , gave birth at 30 years old.  Divorced at 40. She is rich and also owes a company called Jang industry an amount of $4000. She used that $4000 to make her company in the US. She is now known as the founder of Yang industry.

 

There are more than 1000 people working under her in the US. Her son is the President of Yang Industry.

 

Name: Yang JB

Age: 60

No. of children: 2

Name of children: Yang Yoseob and Yang Hyosung

 

Yang JB married at the age of 30 and had his first born child at the age of 32. He had divorced at the age of 42. He had remarried to Mrs Jung Eunjung who had also divorced with her husband. They had a child named Hyosung. Both are rich and JB is a well known actor in SM entertainment. He is also a well known business man in the industry. He stated that he only acts as a hobby when he is free. 

 

Name: Yang Yoseob

Age: 20

 

Yang Yoseob is the president of Yang Industry. His mother is the founder of Yang industry and he studied in Ms IU’s school. He had a relationship with IU before he went to the US. He just returned to Korea Seoul on 23august (2 days ago). He was seen talking to Mrs Minkyung Lee and workers hear that he is giving a proposal to the LEE industry.

 

Well… This is interesting…. Mrs Yang owes our company $4000. I will make sure we get that back. And I will make sure to keep him away from IU. One Time of hurting her is ENOUGH.

 

End of pov

 

Chansung pov

I have noticed lately that wooyoung hyung has not been flirting lately… Its very weird.. Usually we will be going to the club and usually he would be flirting and all but now… he has not been doing this… Im really glad. He needs to concentrate on IU and his company…

Thanks IU for changing uri Hyung.

End of pov

 

Soyeon POV

Wooyoung: Omma… have you heard of a Yang Jiyeon?

Me: neh why?

Why is he asking me this? I am really worried …

Wooyoung: Oh ok… You know that she is now the owner of Yang industry in the US right?

Me: oh chincha?

Wooyoung: neh. I wonder where she got the money… I heard she wasn’t that rich back then…

Me: *cough*  Urm..  maybe she had started trading?

Wooyoung: I guess so…

 

FLASHBACK

Me: Jiyeon ah… I heard your leaving?

Jiyeon: neh… I am…

Me: why?

Jiyeon: I need to take care of Yoseob… I want to give him a good foundation… Uri divorce made him so sad and its effecting his studies… And I cant afford the money to continue his studies here..

Me: I want to help..

Jiyeon: We cant do anything.. I told him to break up with IU…

Me: Thank you for helping me that way… I wanted to make a proposal with IU and my son .. How can I repay you?

Jiyeon: I really need money right now…

Me: I shall give you an amount of $4000. Lets make everyone think you owe me but don’t tell them about this ok? I really don’t want to affect the relationship of our children. Remember me you and minkyung were once best friends?

Jiyeon: yea.. we still are… help me say thank you to her for being there for me when I was in trouble…

Me: neh..  Ill see you ok? (they hug and Jiyeon leaves)

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Minkyung pov

Soyeon: Min ah… remember Jiyeon? She was our bestfriend…

Me: neh… I miss her… can we visit her?

Soyeon: neh… lets visit her ok?

 

Knocks on Jiyeon’s apartment

Jiyeon: min ah! SOyeonniee!!! ANNEONG!!! Omg I missed you so much! Congrats on IU and Wooyoungs engagement!

Me: Thanks jiyeon ah! J I missed you so much! About the proposal I say YES! But I am worried about Yoseob’s whereabouts… Im really worried he will try to get to IU…

(A/N: Minkyung doesn’t know about the deal between Jiyeon and Soyeon)

Jiyeon: Its ok.. I will be working with you not Yoseob.

Me: thank you…

I really missed her…

 

End of pov

 

Soyeon pov

I know it is wrong to keep this from her but I have no choice… She will know soon but now is not really the right time…. I hope she understands…

End of pov

 

IU pov

Today is Wooyoung oppa and my date… I wonder what I should wear…

After she chose her outfit she went downstairs to the living room to eat lunch.. Noticing that her mom was not there she went to one of the maids and asked” where is omma?” “oh she went to visit her friend named Jiyeon together with ms Soyeon” Jiyeon… that name is so familiar… Have I heard it before???

 

End of pov

 

Yoseob POV

I hear voices in the living room…. SO I walked to the room… once I stepped into the living room I saw IU’s mom and my mom hugging… ?,? what is this? Do they know each other? How is this possible… I also notice that Wooyoung’s mom was here too… this is weird…

 

I walk over and ask” Omma? How do you know IU’s mom and WOoyoung’s mom?” “Oh they are my bestfriends since highschool…” “ Oh neh… Anneong haseyo”

 

Why do I feel as if something is up.. One moment my mom  tells me to stay away from IU the next she says her bestfriend is IU and Wooyoung’s mothers… Some thing is UP! I intend to find out.

 

End of pov