Date and wedding?!

Morning tears

 

Chapt 8-DATE & WEDDING?!

Wooyoung POV

Stopping at IU's house, I smile at her and waved her goodbye and watched as she walked into the house. Turning to Chansung, I sighed, "I think i have feelings for IU. I was thinking of asking her out." Chansung looked at me as if he knew i already had feelings for her from the start. He pat my back and told me to drive. Are you kidding me? 

"I was scared she would reject me. I think she still likes him. Yoseob sii." He smirked at me. "Pabo. She likes you. But its not like your not going to get married to her anyway. Why should you worry?" "Technically, There is a possibilty that Yoseob would come back for her." Chansung swung his arms up in the air fustrated of all my doubts. "He betrayed her trust. You HAVE NOT! So chill and ask her out for gods sake!!!" He screamed at me with fustration in his voice. 

Seeing my look of confusion, he finally said 3 words that made me wake up. "JUST DO IT."  With him glaring at me, I had no choice but to follow his command.

END OF POV

Day of the BALL

Minkyung pov

I walked into the ball room checking every single detail. Seeing a small mess at the side, I hollered for one of the waiters to fix it up. Everything had to be perfect, How was I gonna tell my daughter and the whole company about this marriage? Im really worried.Their still so young….

My thoughts were disturpted by Soyeon's outburst at a corner. 

Minkyung: Im nervous… How bout you?

Soyeon: im really nervous…

 Minkyung: relax…

Soyeon: its time to tell them… BREATH…

Minkyung: This is really going to be hard…

End of POV

 

Meanwhile,

Wooyoung POV

This is my chance to ask her if she wants to go out! Im extremely nervous! Im scared that she might reject me! Should I ask Jiyeon about this first? I must get her approval since she is IU’s best friend… I also need advise from her…

Wooyoung: Jiyeon ah…. Can I ask you something?

Jiyeon: what is it? I also need to enjoy this ball yaknow and so far you are killing my mood… No offence..

Wooyoung: well, I was thinking of asking IU out before they announce this wedding… I wanna get to know her better and get her to like me for me and stuff,

Jiyeon: aww.. are you actually asking me for advice?

Wooyoung: yea…. I also want to get your approval on me and IU dating.

Jiyeon: Ok I approve, but on 2 conditions.

Wooyoung: what are those conditions?

Jiyeon: 1. Never make her cry

               2. If she sees any of her ex in particular , or any guy who tries to flirt with her, protect and keep her away from them. CLEAR?

Wooyoung: clear…

Wait, why did she say to keep her away from her ex?one of them is Yoseob huh?

IU walks towards us, she looked fantastic but I was too afraid to tell her. How am I gonna ask her out, nows not really the time.. There are so many people…

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

QUICK PALLI! WOOYOUNG HWAITING!!!

 

I walk to IU, and tell her to follow me to garden…

IU: you want to tell me something?

Wooyoung: IU… I..I erm… wanted to ask you something…

IU: Ok what is it that you wanted to ask me?

Wooyoung: Well… urm…. I know this is sudden… But, Willyougooutwithme!

IU: im sorry you said it too fast, please speak slower wooyoung oppa. Haha

Wooyoung: well, Will you go on a date with me?

IU: Why not… as friends I mean right?

Wooyoung: urm yea.. as friends…

IU: we better go back.. something might happen that we don’t know about haha..

 

My god! WHY THE HECK DID I SAY AS FRIENDS!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!! AISHHHH!

 

Chansung looked at me weirdly and said : YAH.. michi gesso?!( are you crazy?!) AND WHAT DID SHE SAY?!!!

Wooyoung: Oh she said yes

Chansung: OMG! But why do you look so sad?

Wooyoung: she thought we were only going as friends…

Chansung: FACEPALM!

Wooyoung: anyway, I saw you and jiyeon talking… what was it about.. I saw that she was very happy talking to you(wiggles his eyebrows)

Chansung: aish this hyung! Well, we are kinda like best friends now… Maybe I got feelings for her but it doesn’t matter.. What matters now is what IU and your mom is about to say.. They said its something about you and IU… wonder what its bout..

Wooyoung: HOLY !

They are gonna announce the marriage infront of the whole company and infront of so many press?! WHAT IS THIS?! What if IU gets too shock till she faints! OMG… PANIC MODE IS ON!!! Mom seriously what did she get me in.. Why did I agree to this marriage in the first place?!

 

END OF POV

 

No ones pov

Minkyung: Uhurm…. May I get the attention of everyone here?

Every one looks up and listens to her …

Minkyung: Uhrm..

Soyeon: May we invite my son, Wooyoung and Minkyung’s daughter, IU to the stage please?

IU and wooyoung look at each other with confused faces and look at their mothers..

IU: Mom, whats going on? …

Wooyoung: Mom, what do you think your doing?!

Both mothers ignore the 2 …

Soyeon: Me and Minkyung would like to announce something to the 2 companies.

Minkyung: Our children, IU and wooyoung are getting married…. They are engaged…

IU: ….. (starts to tear up… runs off the stage into the garden)

Wooyoung: IU ah!! (runs after her to the garden)

Soyeon: Im sorry theres a misunderstanding… They are engaged … Im sorry for the commotion

Every one starts whispering….

Minkyung: this is good for the company as there will be a merge in both highest rating company…

 

In the garden

IU POV

After I got hurt by Yoseob.. They do this to me! I am not even sure of all my feelings… It hurts.. I cant forget how much pain I went through … after he left… And now I am going to get married?! NONONONO!!!!!!!!!

I cried and cried and cried….

Warm, strong arm soon wrapped arround me…. But I continued crying.. Infact I cried harder then before….
“Iu ah… just cry on me… its ok… let it all out…”

Why do they have to do this to me!

IU: oppa…. *sniff* Its ok… you can let me go….

Wooyoung: what if I don’t want to?

IU: Oppa…. –

Wooyoung: IU ah.. im serious, I don’t want to let you go… I don’t care if they say things about us… We will postpone the wedding and lets start slow ok? We can start to get to know each other… We don’t have to care about the rumours… I just want you by my side and I hate to see you crying okay?

IU: oppa…. Kommawo….

That was when I realized I loved oppa… I guess marrying him wont be so bad after all…

 

END OF POV

 

Wooyoung POV

I wrapped my arms around her and told her

“Iu ah… just cry on me… its ok… let it all out…”

And I confessed everything to her….

I think I really love her….

END OF POV

Minkyung: Soyeon, I hope shes ok…

Soyeon: yea, im sure shes ok.. shes with Wooyoung…

Sounds of footsteps are heard… “ Where Jieun? Im here to get her back…”

 

What will happen to IU and wooyoung? Who is that who wanted to get her back? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER J