Kidnapped part 2

Morning tears

 

Minkyung pov

 

Walks over to soyeon with the bag of money ..“Soyeon ah.. whats the plan?” “My suggestion is we get the men and police to follow us … 2 mins after we set off to the place get them to hide outside the warehouse. If we don't come back in 5 minutes tell them to go in.” “Im so afraid..” Soyeon nods her head and dialed the men and the police, ensuring their arrival was clear.

“Yes Milady, All instructions are clear.” “Good” I turn to Soyeon “ We should head off now.. Our instructions was to arrive before 10pm. Or else they will be dead..”

 

They head off to the abandonned warehouse. “Soyeon ah.. if I don't get out alive… take care of the kids…. TT” “Oh minkyung ah… we’ll be fine I assure you.”

 

End of Pov

 

IU Pov

 

Urgh my head hurts… Where is this? Eoh? Wooyoung oppa? What is he doing here?

“Oppa? Wake up… Oppa…” “Eoh? Are you okay IU ah? What are we doing here?” –

 

Suddenly, someone guy walks in with that smirk and went to us…

“I see you both love birds have woken up. I will let you go once I get my money. No worried I wont shoot you.. Unless, you do something that pisses me off.” I gulp down my saliva.. and say “Why did you kidnap us?” “As you know dear, im Yoseob’s father. HAHA I heard he dumped you badly? I also heard that you are rich and marrying this guy. So I thought I take advantage and maybe get alittle revenge on that Jiyeon Yang. For leaving me behind as you both’s ommas are her best friends.” “Bwo?! Omma’s best friend is YOSEOB’s OMMA?!” “AIsh don't ask stupid questions Yes. She is. And the reason why they left was cause your mother gave them money to leave me behind! We got divorced cause of my drug usage. Yes. Now their rich. That's another reason for him dumping you. HAHA” He smirked and walked away.

 

I cant believe this. YOSEOB LEFT ME BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHER AND BECAUSE OF MONEY?!!! I cant believe this. After all I have been through. Those nights I cried and cried and the accident.. I guess its time I moved on. I need someone who will be by my side no matter the situation..

 

My thoughts were interupted when Wooyoung oppa asks “IU ah Are you okay? You look as if you are about to cry…. We’ll be okay hm? Relax…” 

“What if we don't get out of here alive? I don't want to die… I still have so much I need to live for…”  He pulled my chin near to his face “Before anything happens to us… IU I want to tell you something”

 “What isit?”  He gulps.. and takes a deep breath and stutters “ Iu, Ever since the first time I saw you, my heart started beating. I found you cute, innocent, and brave and pretty and smart and maybe alittle weak and I always thought to myself… I…I need to..to protect you… I wanted to be there for you… I didn't want you to cry for anyone else… other than me… I didn't want you to have any other man’s heart in your mind.. I wanted you to be my only one destination…. I have waited to tell you this for very long.. we had fun times, if this is the last time I can be together time with you… I will make it a happy time and memorable time even in this situation… Yes I am admitting I LOVE YOU…. IU I love you since the first time I saw you… Marry me?”

“Wooyoung ah… I … I love you too And I will marry you!”

And wooyoung leans over and kisses IU..

 

Suddenly, theres a commotion outside… I hold wooyoung’s hand and the door busts open… yang JB is dead and all the men are in cuffs… Thank god everything Is fine…

 

I hug my omma and wooyoung oppa hugs his omma….

“Omma… I accept the marriage.. I love wooyoung oppa…”

End of pov

 

Wooyoung Pov

I cant believe it… We are getting married… I love her.. Now we must get Jiyeon and Chansung together.. they actually love each other, Maybe we can have a wedding together..

“are you okay son?” “ ne omma…” “thank gods ,”

 

Chansung and jiyeon run towards me and IU and ask

“Are you guys okay?!” We laughed at her panicked reaction. She always liked to overreact

“Neh we are..” “we were woried like crazy! Anyway, we also got good news.”

Get married with her dude I thought.. “what isit?” “ WE… ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!” “OMMO?!! AH! Lets have our weddings together.. I confessed to IU.. we are also getting married… that's really cool man!” “Ommo! I should have heard your confession. I bet its very corny!” “ Maybe~~” Hahahaha

 

End of pov

 

Jiyeon pov

“IU ah… I got good news for you …” “What isit?” “Im getting married.. with CHANSUNG!”

“Bwo?! Lets hold our weddings together! That's great! Wooyoung confessed to me.. I dint know he could be so cheesy hehe” IU giggled…

Ommo? Wooyoung? Confessing? Hard to believe… “Yes hahaha That's kinda hard to believe… Wooyoung looks like the manly type… I cant imagine hahaha” I cant wait for our weddings… “IU ah… how about the honey moon? Jeju island!” “YESYESYES~”

I am so happy for me and IU J after those hard times… finally.. We get married to the people we love…

But wait.. School! “IU what about we finish school before we get married?We have to take charge of our companies…remember?” “ Oh yea…. I guess your right…”

 

End of pov

Guess what will happen in the next chapter J

 

Authors note: Hey guys its been a while since I posted a few chapters.. since its already the holidays maybe I will be finishing this Fanfic… anyways, please check out my youtube covers Kimmy1012011 I recently did a new cover of Good time And subscribe to my fanfic! Thx for the other subscribers support and I will not forget to post more juicy and exciting chapters for u guys! ><

Regards,

Kimmy101