Facing the truth

Morning tears

Jiyeon POV

The three of them were shocked when i told them that i wanted to see Thunder oppa. "Face the truth" That is what Halmoni told me to do. I sat up and waited for their reaction. I was surprised when i saw Chansung oppa nodding his head and walking out the door. 

"IU stay here, the rest can you go out for a while?" They walked out in silence. "IU ah, I want to face the truth. I dont want to hide from him forever. It just doesnt feel right. For both me and Chansung. I want to move on." She gave me a hug.

"Jiyeon did you know i could hear my halmoni speaking to me on the porch that day? I also faced the truth and talked to Joon. He just accepted the fact that i loved Wooyoung and he became the person we knew back then."  I gave her understanding eyes. "I want to move on. I want to live with Chansung oppa. A life without any pain, sorrow." I lowered my head and thought of how Chansung might have misunderstood. 

Suddenly, the door to my room opened and there stood Chansung oppa. "Jiyeon ah.." He cried and hugged me. "I thought you would leave me." I pulled away "Pabo. Who said i would leave you! Im just facing reality and moving on. I love you. I love you to bits, tell me how am i suppose to leave you." 

With that we kissed. 

"I will find him and bring him to you.. Lets get this over okay? Then lets get married." I cried along with oppa giving him a hug. "You and IU and Wooyoung oppa were my strength all this time. But now, its time to stop being dependant. I need to face the truth." 

End of POV

Chansung POV

After hearing everything she said, I felt touched. I didnt want her to leave. Hearing her say that she loved me made me comfirm my thoughts. She wont leave. 

"Hyung, find me the location of Thunder, aka Cheungdong." I called over to hyung.

Once we found him, i went inside my car and drove rapidly towards the location. "Target moving.. I repeat Target moving." It felt like a movie just finding this person. 

There, found him. "Yah! Thunder ssi right? My girlfriend wants to see you.Jiyeon, wants to talk to you, Get in" I shouted to his direction. "Bwo?" I got so pissed off just hearing his voice. "She wants to talk to you, now would you stop asking me stupid questions and get in?" 

Damn if this wasnt for my baby, i would have beaten the crap out of that guy. I drove to the hospital and lead him to Jiyeon's room.

"Baby... He's here." I opened the door and asked him to go inside while i waited outside incase he did anything to her.

END OF POV

Jiyeon POV

"Baby..He's here"

There, Thunder stood in front of the door. I told him to sit beside me as i struggled to sit up. He helped me up. "Look, oppa.. I was thinking about what you said.. You said you wanted me back, and that you loved me." He looked up from the floor and opened his mouth to talk, but i cut him off. "Oppa, i just dont love you anymore. I want to move on. I wasnt always facing the truth back then. I couldnt let you go. But then there Chansung oppa, he came into my life. I love him very much."

"You love him that much?"

"Yes.. He came into my life sweeping me off my feet. He never once broke my heart. He was always there. He loves me and I love him. Please, just let me go. Let me go, you can find someone in the world that you like better then me. Im not the one for you. Like i told you then, the words you said to me, 'I never liked you' they were a pain deep in my heart which caused those scars But these scars are the things that taught me about life."

He nodded and looked at me and smiled. "Alright, but if anything happens. Im always here for you." I smiled. "thanks oppa."

I looked out the window. Thank you halmoni.. I faced the truth thanks to you! 

"Child, you shouldnt thank me. I will always be here to help you and IU."