QUEENKAS REVEALED!

Morning tears

 

Jiyeon POV

I feel a presence around me. I started looking around the room, expecting to find a single being trying to easedrop on me and IU's conversation. The surroundings became eerie. 

“How do you know when someone is missing in your life?” IU asked me with confusion written all over her face.  I looked down. Thinking of Thunder oppa, “Well, you would feel so empty without him. “ I started tearing up just thinking of how he broke up so easily with me. I still didn't know the reason why he left me. “Even if he left you, you would pray and pray that he would come back to you.. Hopelessly praying.. When you know that would never happen”

 

“IU ah.. Isnt it fun to be the unknown QueenKas? Hahaha Although I feel guilty for the students to not know who their own queenkas are, this is fun isn’t it?” She laughed along with me.

 

We started talking about how those y girls who didn't even care who we were haha. If only they knew who we were then they would be so dead.

 

As we were talking I noticed how that bush at the rooftop was shaking..

“IU.. Look at that bush over there… Its moving!” I whispered. “Do you think its… 2pm? They were supposed to follow us around everywhere.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Lets throw a can at the bush.. Just to make sure.”

 

We threw the can into the bush and heard it hit something and then we heard a slight “Yow!”

 

“YAH! All of you come out from the side!” I hollered at them to come of their hiding spot. I was extremely pissed off at those boys. How could they just hide at the corner. Easedropping on our conversation. I walked towards the bush and pulled Chansung's ears. 

 

“We said come out!” IU shouted at them, after that the boys came out of the bush giving us a awkward smile. “Yah! You don't go around trying to easedrop people. That's pure rude you know?!” I screamed at the boys. For a second they were giving us the blank face.

 

Suddenly, Chansung screamed. “Omg I didn't know you were the QueenKas!!!!” I got so pissed off and screamed at him “Yah Shut up! What if people heard!? They wouldn't treat us like they used to treat us anymore!” And then i kicked his leg. He screamed at the sudden pain inflicted on his leg. "Aish so annoying." 

 

As we walked out of the rooftop, a thousand of students suddenly crowded around me and IU. “OMO!! IU! JIYEON! SARANGHAE!” "Why didnt you tell us you were the Queenkas!" 

“IU ah!! I look up to you! You are the Queenkas!!” Me and IU look at each other with confusion.

 

Suddenly, a group of boys started chasing us. We ran quickly to avoid them. “IU AH WHAT IS GOING ON?!” When we finally shook them off, we snuck to our lockers.

 

To our surprise , a thousand letters dropped out. What is this?! I looked over at IU shocked. “YAH 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I swear I knew the whole school heard me right now but who cares! Those boys just.. EXPOSED US. I kicked my locker aggressively in fustration.

“IU ah, if i see those s i am so gonna kick some teenage !"

“damn you guys! Now I cant have a  normal life anylonger.”

 

END OF POV