BAll shopping with growing love?!

Morning tears

 

Minkyung POV (IU omma)

 

I was currently in a phone call with my best friend, Soyeon. We  have been discussing how to tell IU and Wooyoung about their arranged marriage. “Soyeon.” “Look, Minkyung, you have to tell them sometime later youknow. We cant just keep it a secret for too long.” I paced around thinking how I was going to tell them the truth. 

 

My trail of thoughts were suddenly distrupted when Soyeon suddenly spoke through the phone. “Yah… Minkyung.. you there?” “Neh.. What is it you said?” “I was thinking we arrange a ball. We could announce about it there.” “I don't know..” “Come on its gonna be fun. You always wanted to plan a ball for IU right?” “Yea… Alright..”

 

I  text the children to buy their dresses and tuxs for the ball.

 

I just hope this will work.

 

End of POV

 

IU POV

“Ommo! Jiyeon! We are going shopping today! We are gonna go for a ball. Its tommorow!” Her eyes are slowly widening. We both screamed together and started jumping around. But our happiness wasn't to remain. Because, Wooyoung oppa and Chansung oppa suddenly came to us saying that they also needed to buy tuxs so they were coming.

 

We ran into the car to avoid getting chased by the fans again.

 

“I wanna hug you guys!” “IU ah! Jiyeon ah! Be mine!” We quickly started the car and drove off.

 

“Ommo! Chansung oppa! You own this mall… SO cool!” Jiyeon looked at chansung oppa with an amused face. She definitely like Chansung oppa. Haha “Yah wooyoung oppa… Lets set them up together. They definitely like each other.” “Yea.. Chansung has a thing for Jiyeon.”

 

Suddenly Jiyeon pulled my hands, dragging me into a dress shop. WOW! The dresses were all puffy and cute.

 

Should I buy a gown? “Oppa! I wanna buy extra gowns!^^” I pulled oppa along with us to the dress shops. “Okay, I will pay”

 

Suddenly one of my moms workers handed me a piece of paper.  As I scan the letter, I felt myself getting angry. “YAH TAKE THIS PAPER AWAY FROM ME NOW!” “Mianhae..” “GO BACK TO WORK NOW! THROW THIS AWAY.”

 

Wooyoung walked over to me and massaged my shoulders. “Hey are you okay? You seem very upset.” I felt my heart beat fast as he massaged my shoulders. “It's a letter from Yoseob. This seriously cant go on. He said he hated me. But why is he sending letters to me?”  “IU ah, don't worry, just throw them away okay?”

 

Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes staring at us, than I heard a noise.

 

“YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING.”  I screamed at the lady who I recognized as my mom’s secretary. “I..i Your omma asked me to check on you.” That pissed me even more. “YAH THIS IS MY PERSONAL LIFE. IF YOU DON'T GO AWAY YOU WILL BE LOSING YOU DAMN JOB. THIS DOESN'T CONCERN MY MOM UNDERSTOOD?!” She quickly ran away after hearing my outrage.

 

“IU ah.. Calm down.” Wooyoung came to me and held my hand.. I swear I can feel my heart beating so fast.

 

We went back into the shop. Me and Jiyeon picked our dresses and Wooyoung oppa and Chansung oppa picked out their tuxs too.

 

My dress: CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

Jiyeon’s dress:Charming_Strapless_Silky_Satin_Cocktail_ (ignore the face)

Now we start going for the shoe shop!

My heels: 2922_P_1302560631366.jpg

Jiyeon’s heels:CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 95

 

Time for the guy’s tux!

Wooyoung: YAY finally its our turn! My  goodness! Girls take so long to actually choose their cloths!

Chansung: I know right!

Wooyoung’s tux:

Chansung’s tux: 

 

“Yah.. Chansung sit at the back, IU come to the front.” Wooyoung winked at me. “I guess that's a good start oppa.” I winked at him as I felt my  heart beating as I was sitting beside him in the car. He helped me put on my seat belt and we drove off to our houses.

 

END OF POV

Wooyoung pov

Well,I didn't get time to spend with her with all that drama so. I got her to sit upfront  I felt my heart beat as i helped her put on her seatbelt. My face so close to her, her face looked so pretty, so innocent. I quickly yet awkwardly went back to the wheel hoping to avoid her gaze.

I feel like im falling for her. 

"Should I ask her out?  Im scared that she might remember Yoseob hurting her and would not accept me. I want her to accept me before we get married.  She doesn't even know about the arranged marriage. Ottoke?" I started driving with these stuck thoughts in my head. 

END OF POV