Opening up.

Morning tears

Chansung POV

I was shocked as i stared the almost countless scars on my baby's stomach. I couldnt say anything as i stared at them crying with wide eyes. 

"Hyung........" Wooyoung hyung pulled me to a corner, "Jiyeon also went through what IU went through?" I looked down. Why didnt she tell me. Why did she have to keep it in. I could have been there with her. But she just kept it in and suffered all this while. "She seemed so happy, i didnt even know hyung.." I felt myself gripping my hair in fustration. "Its like im a useless boyfriend. She doesnt even open up. I want to help her through. But why didnt she tell me!" 

Suddenly i felt her looking at my direction. "oppa. It was because, I didnt want you to hate me just cause i have these scars. You wouldnt become my boyfriend if you found out my past." I got more pissed. Hearing her say that made me feel so useless.

I screamed at her "PABO! If i didnt care about you, would i be so fustrated cause i feel like a useless boyfriend. I cant even help you through something like this!" She flinched beside IU, she was still in IU's arms.

Tears dripped down my face.. I walked over to her and cupped her cheeks and made her look at me. "Look Jiyeon.. Chongmal saranghae.. Why would i hate you because of your scars." I pulled her into my embrace. "I love you Jiyeon. Remember that" She nodded her head and hugged me tighter.

"IU.. I know you also felt this pain too but please, let Hyung be there to help you. We are still here, we wont leave you." Hyung walked over to her and pulled her into his arms while she was crying into his chest. 

"Babe... Whatever you are feeling please, tell me too.. I love you. I want you to trust me and your oppas okay?" Hyung said to her softly. "IU, Jiyeon.. Please dont go through all this pain alone... These scars... Share them with us. Dont leave us at the side when we still can save you two from your pain." I patted my baby's head as i told them both.

I love her so much and i didnt want her in such pain. I felt myself crying for them again.. I turned to hyung and tried to give him a smile. He himself was crying too.

END OF POV

IU POV

I cried in his arms. But i took out that piece of note that Joon gave me.... "Oppa... This is what Joon gave me... He put it in my locker... Why didnt i recieve any letters.." He read the letter. "IU.. You want to move on? I will help you find out why there werent any letters. But.. This isnt for him but for you."

Where are the letters? I just wanna read them.... 

Thank you Woo oppa for understanding.... Saranghae