Suicide attempts

Morning tears

Jiyeon POV

The scene kept playing back inside my head, over and over again. "I never liked you" Those words.. I clutched onto my heart. I stepped onto my porch. I felt the wind blowing onto my face. Like someone tempting me to just kill myself.

I stepped further infront near to the edge where the railings are. 

"I cant do this." I was afraid to end my life right there. Although i wanted to, i just couldnt bear to do it. Instead, i went inside my room and took many sleeping pills. I stuffed them all in my mouth.

A few minutes later i felt a pain, a stiffening pain everywhere around my body. 

"Ahhhh!" I screamed and fell the floor. Slowly, all i saw was black spots.

Before i fully out, I heard a voice calling me "Jiyeon? Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Please wake up" I managed to give out one last word, "Mianha..e" 

While everything was going on, all i saw in my vision was IU's halmoni. 

"Like what i told IU a few days ago.. I told her not to do anything stupid . Face the truth Jiyeon ah.. Face reality. If you dont face it, you will only end up like those people who commit suicide and they dont fufill what life truly gives them. 

You and IU were at the same porch. Both thinking of doing the same things. Silly girls. Truly best friends." 

"Halmoni....." 

"Look, sometimes you need to feel pain.. You two went through so much. But pain is the only way for you to survive in the world. I told her the same thing. Follow your heart. I dont want to see both of you make the same mistake as your old grandma here made." 

"neh halmoni" "Now dear child wake up..." 

Slowly, I struggled to open my eyes. This time i wasnt running away. When i fully openned my eyes, i saw a bunch of crying fools crowding infront of me. And among them, i see the love of my life. I guess one joke would be best. 

"Who are you?" I struggled to keep my laughter in. I slowly sat up. I knew the doctor knew that i was trying to kid with them. "Im sorry But it seems that she has a slight amnesia." He bowed his head to the guys and walked out of the room. 

They started looking at me and in a second they started crying. Then i started laughing.

"Why are you guys crying Hahahahaha I cant believe you fell for that!" 

Their eyes became wide while i continued laughing at them.

 

"How could you trick us like that!?" IU cried while laughing at my silly joke. 

"IU ah, i talked with your halmoni when i was unconscious. we almost made the same mistake. She told me to follow my heart." I looked up at her. "We were on the same porch.. Haha.. Coincidence right? Maybe we truly are best friends!" Her eyes suddenly teared up.

"Pabo.. Dont scare us anymore." I nodded my head. "oppa, IU, Wooyoung oppa. Can you help me bring Thunder oppa here? I want to talk to him. I know what i need to do now."

"Thats the right thing to do child. Face the truth.. dont hide from it."