Joon oppa

Morning tears

IU Pov

As i walked into the hallways with Jiyeon, the same group of boys gathered around us with their confessions.. Out of a sudden, i felt someone grabbing my hands and trying to pull somewhere.. "Jiyeon! Help!" Ottoke!? The more i panicked the more i struggled to get his hands off my wrist.  It must be Joon again.

"Jiyeon!!! HELP!" Hearing her name called she ran over to me and pulled the guy's hands away from me. "Gwenchana?" She held my shoulders and asked. "Are you hurt anywhere?" I sighed of relief... "No.. komawo" With everything going on, i lately get more and more traumatized by our fans. We walked away from the screaming fans and walked to our lockers. As usual all the letters flow out but one of those letters catch my eye. A green paper that stood out among all the letters addressed to the old me. The name everyone except those ive dated and trusted knew.

" To : Jieunie

I know you must be mad at me for leaving you back then. Please understand i had to do that because of my family's condition. I came back because of you. I love you Jieun ah. I have always loved you. Didnt you recieve all the letters i sent over to you. I wrote to you every single day. From the time i time i step foot in that room where we first met until now. I have always loved you. Please... Please come back to me...

I will always love you.

Joon "

I dropped the letter and stared into space.. Thinking of all the times we shared and the first time we met

FLASHBACK

I stepped into my best friend's room or so i thought. The moment i stepped in i saw her brother.. He was so handsome.. I blushed knowing that i had entered the wrong room. "Mianhae. Theres so many rooms and i cant find Jiyeon's room.. I kinda thought that this was her room. Mianhae" I bowed my head and turned to run out but he stopped me " Oh im not Jiyeon's brother. Im his friend. If you want i could show you to her room.." I smiled and nodded my head.

When we arrived at her room he asked me out of a sudden " Hey what's your name?" I smiled feeling butterflies everywhere.. "lee Jieun, you can call me IU." he smiled and handed something over into my hands and walked back to Jiyeon's bro's room. The moment he left i started squealing in joy. "OMG HE IS SO HOT AND HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!~~~ AHHHHHHHHHH"

End of FLASHBACK

I smiled... Thinking of the first time we met.

Wooyoung POV

Finally getting the information about Joon! I stepped into my room with Chansung. Slowly my hands creep up to the folder which was yet to be opened. "AISH HYUNG JUST OPEN IT ALREADY!" Chansung started getting impatient and shouted at me. "YAH just wait okay?" I sighed and opened the folder and read through the information.

" NAME: JOON LEE

BIRTHDATE: 9 AUGUST 1888 (Random date) 

INFORMATION: Went to AMERICA 3 years ago. Dated Ms Lee Jieun, Aka IU, for a year before leaving for america. Left due to his father's company being bankrupt. Had a fiance, Ms Hyorin, in year 2011 but cancelled their wedding after a month. 

WORK: Worked for Jung Incorp. for 1 year in America before being fired due to affair with the company staff.

Jail record: Nil

Mother: MRS LEE HYOMIN

INFORMATION: Greedy for money, drug addict for 2 years, Had affair with another man for 1 year before getting divorced with Mr Lee.

WORK: ion.

jail Record: Drug addiction. 2 years

Father:MR LEE SIWON 

Date of death: 8 August 2010 

Reason of death: car accident due to the shock of brankruptcy." 

I closed the file in shock. He had dated IU back then.. Then he left. HE JUST LEFT HER JUST LIKE THAT. Pfft he had an affair even more and he wants my baby back? What a joke im already her fiance and he isnt going to steal her away from me. Chansung was in shock. "Hyung i cant believe he had an affair hah. He deserved to be dumped." I looked at him "So whats the plan now? we must get him away from IU. But how exactly?"  He looked at me and smirked. "first things first. Make him confess all this and then make sure IU hears it. And chase him off to another school." \

Sure.. That sounds like a plan. Im gonna chase him out of our lives IU. 

End of POV

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update! :) Hey guys! This is the second update so anyway please please please Comment! and maybe even Subscribe! ^^