Finally

Morning tears

IU pov

My eyes fluttered open and the bright ray of light shone through the window. Throwing my blankets off me, I stretched my arms and stared at Jiyeon. Today is the big day, Our wedding. My heart beat faster and faster as i thought about how we are finally getting married even after all the things we have been through. I stood up from the bed and walked to the kitchen. Putting on my apron, I grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and began to make breakfast.

As i was cooking, I felt a pair of hands holding onto my waist tightly. Smiling, I turned around to see my dear fiance. Breathing onto my neck, he said," Babe, you smell nice. What are you cooking?" "Bacon and eggs. Woo ah, today is finally the day.." "Yeah, time passes really quickly doesnt it?" 

Wooyoung oppa layed the plates on the table while i continued cooking. Suddenly, i heard the doors open. And out came Jiyeon and Chansung. Seeing them, I called them over for breakfast. We sat down and ate happily.

After eating Breakfast, Me and Jiyeon headed over to the salon whiles Wooyoung oppa and Chansung oppa headed over to the ballroom to get dressed and style their hair.. 

End of POV

[No One's POV] 

In the salon, both Jiyeon and IU sat on the chairs. They were talking about the experiences they had gone through whiles the stylists styled their hair and put on make up. 

When they had finished everything, both girls looked into the mirror and gasped. "This doesnt look like me. Oh my gosh.." IU stared at her face in the mirror. They were both shocked at their own appearance. The stylists stared with awe and complimented both of them how pretty they looked like. "I cant believe we are finally finally finally getting married ", jiyeon said. 

 Jiyeon's hairstyle 

 IU's hairstyle

They walked out of the salon, nails and hair and makeup done. They then proceeded to the wedding hall to get changed to the wedding dress. 

 Jiyeon's dress

 IU's dress

It was time for the wedding, both Jiyeon and IU stood behind the door holding their fathers' hands. The door slowly openned. There stood 2 handsome men, the men of their dreams. In their suits facing their direction. Both Chansung and Wooyoung stared at their wives to be, stunned at how pretty they looked. They couldnt believe they were finally getting married. With their hearts beating rapidly, the girls slowly approached the guys. The moment their hands joined, it felt as if the world itself stopped. The couples looked into each others eyes. 

Raising her right hand, IU said, " I take you, Wooyoung oppa, to be my dearest husband. I will cherish you for life. Through hardships, happiness. I will always be there with you, to hold your hand, to love you and to laugh with you and to cry with you. Until death due us part." 

Doing the same, Jiyeon said, " I take you, Chansung oppa, as my lawfully wedded husband. I souly promise to cherish, love and support you for everything you do. I will never leave your side. Through sickness, through health, through difficulty. Until death due us part" She smiled at Chansung and joined back hands.

The guys said their vows and put the rings on their wives. The girls did the same. 

"You may kiss the bride" 

Hearing that statement, Chansung and Wooyoung stared into IU and Jiyeon's eyes and leaned in and kissed their lips. In the backround, sounds of clapping and cheers could be heard. Their parents smiled at each other and said to each other, "Finally a happily ever after." 

THE END~

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, 

So my story ended i hope you liked it very much! ^^ Anyway, im sorry if i didnt really update much. Ive been quite busy these days. Anyway, here is the chapter that some of you there have been looking forward to. I would like to thank my subscribers for reading my fanfic and for giving support. Also those silent readers out there haha i really appreciate it. I might be making a new fanfic soon. Depending on how busy i am that is.

So this is the end.... :)

Yours truly,

Kimmy101