DUmped?!

Morning tears

 

 

DUMPED 
 
IU pov
Its another beautiful morning. I walk into the school wearing my normal nerdy glasses. As normal, the eyes of hatred stared at me and Jiyeon my best friend as we walked through the halls. Suddenly someone beckoned towards me.
 
“Babe! Meet me after school.. I need to talk to you..” I smiled at him, its Yoseob my boyfriend. Yes I have a boyfriend even if im a nerd. Well a rich nerd that is.
 
“Sure! Okay oppa I got to go. See you!”  I saw as his figure dissapeared from my eyes.
 
Although I had a bad feeling about this meeting. I was suddenly feeling a bad aura around me. There was something wrong. The way Yoseob oppa was talking to me, sounded like how the other ex’es sounded when the day before they broke up with me. I shrugged my shoulders, pushed the thought away and walked with Jiyeon into our class.
 
“IU ah, I heard that there is gonna be a test about for our chemistry class. It takes up 20 % of our total results.” Jiyeon turned to me worriedly.
 
I laughed at her and nodded my head “Yea haha Im sure you will just get 80 marks for it. Haha remember we are nerds.” I started to look around, seeing if anyone was here to overhear our converstation. I desperately wanted to tell her about how Yoseob was speaking to me. I pulled Jiyeon to our regular hiding spot.
 
“Jiyeon ah. Theres something wrong about the way Yoseob talked to me earlier. It was all gloomy”  She looked at me with confused eyes but soon those eyes turned into an understanding face. 
 
“IU ah, its probably nothing. Don't worry about it hmm?”
 
I wasn't exactly convinced about what she told me but I just took it in. 
 
With that we walked back to our class getting ready for our lesson like we usually do.
 
Yoseob POV
 
I told her that I would meet her after school. I didn't know how exactly I was gonna tell her about me leaving. I was totally distracted during my lessons. My teacher noticed it and started calling me but I still couldn't concentrate.
 
“YAH YANG YOSEOB! WILL YOU LISTEN IN YOUR LESSONS?!”
 
 I nodded my head and looked at the screen but all that filled my mind was how I was gonna tell her that I wasn't coming back ever. Suddenly I felt a tap on my back. Oh its just Seulong. He is one of me, IU and Jiyeon’s best friends.
 
“Hey dude are you okay? You seem so distracted.” I nodded my head and faced back to the front. 
 
FLASH BACK
 
YAH YANG YOSEOB. SON WE NEED TO LEAVE FOR STATES TOMMOROW AND YOU HAVENT TOLD IU?!”
 
I looked down and mumbled “I will tell her.” My mom just looked at me with pathetic eyes
 
“Aigoo son. Let her go! I already told you back then to try not to fall in love because we were already gonna leave for the states but you didn't want to listen. Why is that?”    I sighed and shouted at her knowing it was wrong of me.
 
“I JUST FELL IN LOVE OKAY?! WHY CANT I FALL IN LOVE! YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH DAD TOO RIGHT?! WHY WONT YOU ALLOW ME TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ANYONE?!” 
 
I love her so much. Why does this have to happen. I don’t want to leave her. Its better she dint know about me leaving or getting hurt or waiting for me..
 
I don’t want to hurt anymore.   Might as well end it now..
 
IU I’ll be back for you...
I really love you...
wait for me...
 
I'll be there for you as your oppa and your boyfriend.
 
End of POV
 
Wooyoung Omma POV (Soyeon)
 
*Phone rings~~ I looked over and saw the label. Its Soyeon ah. She is IU’s mom and my best friend. I picked it up.
 
“Anneong haseyo Minkyung ah weh?” 
 
“Soyeon ah, I have a feeling that Jieun is going to get dumped again. Poor her. Every 2 or 3 years she ends up getting dumped in such a cruel way. I cant help but be worried”
 
I was hearing this for the 2nd time after the incident. Yes, her daughter was in a incident 2 years ago after breaking up with yet another boy.
 
“Soyeon ah, I don't want her to get hurt any longer. I don't know what to do.” 
 
Suddenly I thought of an idea. “Minkyung ah, if she gets dumped again, lets set up my son Wooyoung with her to get married. She can settle down and make a new family and we can join our company together!”  
 
I heard a pause, I knew she was still hesistating on my sudden idea.
 
“Soyeon ah… I am just scared she would freak out. Maybe we should discuss it with our husbands.”
 
“Well okay than its up to you. Wooyoung reminds me of Seungho when we were young. Always flirting around but when he settles he’ll be as sweet as Seungho right now. You know, Like father like son” hearing her laugh out of happiness was what gave me relief. 
 
When we ended the conversion, I started cooking our dinner thinking of how cute the 2 of them would like together. Such a good looking pair. If only I could transform IU’s nerd faces. She would be like a queenka!
 
End of POV
 
IU Pov
I waited outside the gate for Yoseob. When I saw him come out I waved at him. He smiled and waved back. He took me to the spot where we first met . I stared at him and smiled but he didn't smile at all. He was showing me this frown and I had a bad feeling about it.
 
“IU ah. Lets stop all this nonsense. I was just playing with you.” He smirked.
 
I started stuttering “You…your j..joking r..right oppa? Y..your not breaking up with me are you…Are ..are you oppa?” he started laughing at me.
 
All I felt was a pain in my chest.
 
What is this feeling?
 
It hurts.
 
I started crying.
 
“Did you actually think I was serious? Dating you was only a dare. Since 2 years have passed by, it's the end of the bet. Hah. Your so naïve actually thinking someone liked you for real.”
 
I felt so much pain.
 
“YAH YANG YOSEOB! I HATE YOU! HOW CAN YOU…YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME!?” I shouted at him and I ran away from him… 
 
I started running towards my house. I struggled to open my door and when I got in, I broke into more tears.
 
I felt my heart breaking into a thousand pieces.
 
 
 
 
“IU AH! What happened? Why are you crying?”
 
My mom came in the living room rubbing her eyes since I woke her up.
 
“M..mom..He…he..Hhe….Ugh” I felt myself tumbling into darkness. 
 
End of POV
 
No ones pov
“IU? IU?! IU!!!!!! OMMO!!!! MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEOBO!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!!!!” Minkyung yelled.
 
 
Minho ran into the living room shocked at the scene.
 
“ommo Yeobo calm down. What happened?” Minkyung started shouting violently at him “yeobo just call the ambulance palli!” 
 
While in the ambulance, Minho was holding onto his daughter. Minkyung knew already what might have happened.
 
Suddenly IU mumbled “Oppa why? Why did you do this to me?” Inside Minkyung’s head she is crying, seeing the state her daughter is in. She got used again. 
 
End of POV
 
IU Pov
 
“Urgh….” I slowly openned my eyes to see a white room filling my eyes.
 
“What..Omma?Appa? What am I doing here? Where am I?  Who are those 3 people?”
 
My mom suddenly started crying. “Yah IU ah.. What happened to you? Why were you crying?” I looked down.. “He was just playing with me…He didn't love me the way I did. It was all a dare.”
 
She opened her eyes wide.. and before she could say anything else, I interupted her.
 
“Excuse me but I still don't know who you are.” The woman smiled at me. “Im Auntie Soyeon remember? Your mom’s best friend. When you were small you were always playing with Wooyoung. Now your all grown up.”
 
I just looked down. There was no place in my head for any reunion. All I was thinking about is how he broke my heart.
 
“Guys.. Could you… Leave me alone for just awhile? Jebal? I just need to think right now.” They nodded and silently went out of the room. Before my mom left, I asked her for my phone. “Omma give me my phone please.” 
 
Jebal pick up, “Kamseyyo? IU AH?! WHERE ARE YOU?Yoseob isnt here either” I coughed “Don't ever say that name ever again!”She gasped and was shocked. I felt guilty and explained everything of how I ended up here in the hospital. She started shouting at me.
 
But all I did was cry and laugh at the same time.
 
You were wrong oppa.
 
People like Jiyeon love me, my family too.
 
“I really need you two here right now… You and Seulong oppa.”
 
 
I put the phone down and broke down crying.
 
End of POV
 
No ones pov
 
IU didn't notice this but Wooyoung was peeping through the slightly opened door. He had heard everything that IU had said.
 
Wooyoung POV
 
Is she okay. I suddenly felt so worried for her. Aish no. I cant be worried for her! What were you thinking
 
Wooyoung?! You're a flirt remember?
 
Who is that Seulong guy. I suddenly felt a rush of jealousy passing through me. I decided to open the door and introduce myself. And maybe talk to her.
 
I walked in with a smile and waved at her. “Hey” She looked at me with an awkward smile and tilted her head.
 
”Erm.. hi. I thought I told you guys to leave me alone?” I nodded   “Well.. I couldn't actually leave you when you are suffering so I stayed. The rest went to the café.”
 
Then she went back to sleep. As I watched her sleep I was fascinated of how she slept so peacefully, so innocent so cute.
 
Suddenly the door opened and a girl and a boy went in.
 
“Ommo! IU ARE YOU OKAY?! I swear if I saw Yoseob I would kill him.” The girl screamed.
 
Wow she screams so well.
 
“Erm. Could you not scream? She is sleeping. You don't wanna wake her up.” The guy just stared at me with confused eyes and asked me
 
“ Who are you?” I bowed with respect and put my hand in my pockets “oh anneong im Wooyoung. Her mom is my mom’s best friend. Our parents are at the café so I stayed to take care of IU.” He bowed
 
“Anneong im Seulong and this is Jiyeon. We are IU’s best friends. Nice to meet you.” I nodded and told them I was heading off first knowing that the 3 of them needed their time alone.
 
“anneong!” “I’ll tell her parents you're here.. See ya!” He beckoned towards me before I left “Nice meeting you!”
 
 

HEYYY GUYS!!^^

Anyway… I redid the first chapters. Also I will be rewriting the other chapters until chapter 9!:) 

Remember to subscribe and comment!(:

-kimmy101