The Surprise

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VIII: The Surprise

 

 

Almost 3 days before the TaeNy 58th Monthsary so both Taeyeon and Tiffany were busy preparing their surprises for their special day. Both of them lied to each other that they have personal matters to do; Tiffany said that she will have private meetings with Jessica regarding their business in her office while Taeyeon said that she and Sooyoung will almost spend their time doing the project.

 

During their break, SooTae decided to wander in the certain mall.

 

“Soo what kind of gift should I give her?” Taeyeon asked as they are strolling around the mall.

 

“Well, it must be another priceless Tae.” Sooyoung answered while looking around.

 

“Aish, be specific Soo. We already settled the place, the area but the gift and dinner are not yet.”

 

“Aigoo.. Let me think first..” Sooyoung answered while rubbing her forehead then an idea hit her.

 

“Aha! The start of the surprise is the date right Tae? But the place for your dating is kinda not the usual place. So what if we will give an invitation to Tiff? And ask her to wear the most beautiful dress but with a twist.”

 

“What do you mean Soo?” Taeyeon was confused while scratching her head.

 

“Aish.. Of course, it is the opening for your surprise to her Kim Taeyeon! I’ll be the one who will give that invitation.” Sooyoung explained.

 

“So what’s the twist there Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Hmm.. You will find it soon. Now, first we look for your special gift. Then we prepare for the dinner and everything..”

 

Then Sooyoung turned around to grab Taeyeon’s arms when she noticed familiar persons hugging near the super market area.

 

“What now Sooyoung? Why did you stop?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Sorry.. Nothing.. Let’s go!” Sooyoung lied.

 

On the other hand, JeTi also decided to stroll in a mall for the preparation of TaeNy’s Day.

 

“So Jessie, what we gonna buy first?” Tiffany asked Jessica while looking around.

 

“Well, since you want to cook the dinner, let’s first buy the main dish. Then the side dish, champagne, the desert etc.”

 

“But Jessie, I’m not good in cooking or baking.” Tiffany said.

 

“Aish! Hwang Stephanie that’s why I’m here right? I’m gonna help you of course.” Jessica answered.

 

 “Thanks Jessie, I want to make our day very special.” Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly.

 

“Alright..” Jessica hugged back and tapped Tiffany back when she noticed familiar people strolling around.

 

 “Jessie? I can’t breathe.” When Tiffany tried to let go the hug but Jessica didn’t let go of her.

 

“Oh sorry Tiff.” Jessica let go of the hug.

 

“Are you ok?” Tiffany asked.

 

Back at SooTae.

 

“The girl looks like Tiffany? So if that girl will be Tiffany then the other girl will be Jessica?! What are they doing here? I thought..”

 

“What now Sooyoung? Why did you stop?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Sorry.. Nothing.. Let’s go!” Sooyoung lied. Then they proceed to a Jewellery shop.

 

“So Buddy, I already gave her a ring, an engagement ring to be exact. So what jewellery should I buy for her then?” Taeyeon asked while looking for jewelleries.

 

“Hmm.. What about necklace Tae?” Sooyoung suggested.

 

“Not bad.. Well, I haven’t given her a necklace. So what design should I buy?” Taeyeon asked again while looking for different necklaces when a saleslady asked them.

 

“Ma’am, what kind of necklace do you want? Gold? Or White gold? With a pendant? Diamond?” But Sooyoung interrupted the lady.

 

“Umm.. Excuse me? I heard that you offer service like allowing the customer to make their own design, like carving their names?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yes ma’am. Of course.” The lady smiled.

 

“What do you mean Soo?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Actually ma’am you can request us to create new design jewellery like necklace on your desire. It is special design just for you.” The girl explained.

 

“Ah I see.. Good idea Sooyoung. I never expect this from you.” Taeyeon remarked.

 

“Aish.. I’m just helping you Taeyeon. Well anyways, what design do you want? How about a pair of necklace for the both of you?” Sooyoung said.

 

“Hmm.. Not bad.. But what design Soo? You’re good at it.” While rubbing her forehead.

 

“What do you suggest Miss?” Sooyoung looked and asked the lady.

 

“Well, since you said, a pair of necklace. Means she will give it to her partner the same as hers right? I remember when I first worked here, a customer requested also for his desire design but instead of two necklaces, he asked for a white gold bracelet and a white gold necklace birthday gifts for her daughter. I remember it because the designs he requested was quite unique and really complica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter