The Answers

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXVII: The Answers

 

 

Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal were already at the mall. Tiffany was the one who’s driving her car while Jessica was on the passenger’s seat and Krystal was on the back seat.

 

In certain shop of garments.

 

“Oh I can’t choose.” As Krystal keep on glancing the two clothes on her both hands.

 

“Hehe.. You can try it all Krys.” Tiffany chuckled. “That’s the dressing room.” As she directed Krystal to the dressing room.

 

“Alright. Wait for me here.” As Krystal proceed to the dressing room leaving the two.

 

“So while waiting for your sister Jessie, shall we continue what we are talking awhile ago? Since we got here you seem quite.” Tiffany asked however Jessica just nodded.

 

“Ok. Let’s seat first on the near bench.” As she drags Jessica on the bench.

 

At a certain bench.

 

“Now, can you talk Jessica?” Tiffany looked at her.

 

“Sure.” Jessica nodded. “”Even if I don’t know what’s going on your mind Tiff.

 

“Finally!” Tiffany clapped her hands. “Now tell me what happen.”

 

“What happen? What do you mean?” Jessica looked at her.

 

“Aish.. Jessica your date with Sooyoung.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Blind date!”

 

“Date? Blind date? You call that a date Tiff?! We’re been set up by stupid couple which the other one was you!” As Jessica pushed Tiffany. “My best friend.”

 

“That harsh Jess!” Tiffany caress her chest. “Hmmp.. It’s just an excuse Jessica, you just don’t want to tell me the truth.” While looking away to Jessica.

 

“What do you mean by the truth Tiffany?” As Jessica tried to pull Tiffany’s shoulder to look at her.

 

“The truth about what happen last night?!” Tiffany finally looked at Jessica. “The truth about why she’s sick today?!”

 

“Oh..” Jessica stopped from pulling Tiffany and lowered her head.

 

“You did something Jessica?” Tiffany looked at her on the face. “I know you Jessica. Tell me, what happen?”

 

“Well.. The reason why, Sooyoung is not feeling well today because something happen last night and it was because I get mad at her for something I shouldn’t, I misjudge her Tiff.” Jessica answered.

 

“You misjudge her because you’re mad at her? What do you mean Jessica?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well, I misinterpret what she’s trying to say to me Tiff. I thought it in a wrong way and I ended by getting mad at her and it all happen when we were on the way to home. Because of that, I ignore her all the way to our destination so when we got home, she tried to apologize and explain however I still ignore her and I told her to go home since it’s already getting late. I leave her and I thought after my leave, she also decided to go home but I was wrong she chose to stay without my notice.” Jessica explained.

 

“You mean, she stayed almost the night outside our house?” Tiffany widens her eyes.

 

“Who stayed almost the night outside the house unnie?” Krystal asked. They didn’t notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter