The Same Day

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter XI: The Same Day

 

 

At Kim Company’s ground floor.

 

“Hmm.. Excuse me? Is Miss Choi Sooyoung is available?” A girl asked the receptionist.

 

“Yes Ma’am.. Actually, I already contacted her secretary regarding your personal appointment with her. So if you don’t mind, may you please wait for her at the lounge area? Thank you.” The information directed the girl to seat in Visitor’s Area.

 

“Oh thank you but I think I better go now because I’m running out of time so...” As she watched the time at company’s wall clock, ready to walk near the exit.

 

“Jessica? Wait.. Wait.. for.. me!” Sooyoung was running very hard.

 

“Huh? Sooyoung?” Jessica paused when she saw Sooyoung was running towards her.

 

“Haah.. Phew!” Sooyoung was catching her breathe.

 

“Are you ok?” Jessica asked as she saw Sooyoung was panting hard.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine..” Sooyoung responded when she finally speak properly then she continued, “So what brought you here Jessica?”

 

“Oh yeah.. I almost forgot.. Remember yesterday? Our plan for our best friends?” Jessica answered.

 

“Yeah about that so what’s your plan then?” Sooyoung asked as she kept on wiping her sweat on her forehead by hand.

 

“Hmm.. Actually, I planning to invite you to go with me shopping in regards with their Monthsary that is why I’m here. Nevertheless, I thought you will not come because I thought you were busy so just now I decided to leave but good thing, you came running for me which is weird?” Jessica explained.

 

“Ahaha.. Sorry about that. Well, honestly I used stairs to go here.” Sooyoung confessed.

 

“What? That is why you’re panting hard?” Jessica was a bit surprised.

 

“Umm.. Yeah.. The elevators were not available.” Sooyoung answered as she still keeps on wiping the sweat.

 

“Oh you make me laugh Sooyoung.. Hahaha..” Jessica laughed.

 

“Sorry.. Hehe..” Sooyoung smiled and she can’t keep her eyes on Jessica especially when she laughed.

 

“Ok.. Here.. Take it..” Jessica offered something for her.

 

“Huh?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“You keep on wiping your sweat using your hands so here is my hanky..” Jessica said as she gave her handkerchief to Sooyoung.

 

“Don’t be.. I also have..” Sooyoung refused the offer as she searched for her handkerchief inside her pockets. “Crap! I think I forgot it in the office.”

 

“Hmm.. You don’t have it right?” Jessica asked when she noticed Sooyoung’s not so good facial expression.

 

“I told you.. Here.” Jessica said as she held Sooyoung’s hand to give her handkerchief.

 

“Ah, thank you.” Sooyoung accepted it finally.

 

“Don’t be.. So shall we go?” Jessica smiled.

 

“Umm.. Sure! Do you have your car?” Sooyoung asked as she used the handkerchief to wipe her sweat.

 

“Nope, Tiffany provided me an to be my driver for the day. So you can join me..” Jessica answered.

 

“Ah I see.. Very good then..” Sooyoung smiled.

 

Without their further noticed, a group of employees were keep on observing them.

 

 “I heard that she is a close friend of Miss Taeyeon’s fiancée. So why she’s here alone anyways? Is she’s dating Miss Sooyoung?”

 

At the same mall where they went yesterday.

 

“So Sooyoung, do you have any plan today?” Jessica asked as she walked side by side with Sooyoung.

 

“I have, I promise Taeyeon that I’ll buy the foods for their dinner. How about you, Jessica?” Sooyoung answered.

 

“Dinner? But Tiffany said, she will prepare the dinner for them that’s why we already bought the ingredients yesterday so I am just here to buy gift for Taeyeon.”

 

“Really? Good thing we met yesterday if not the dinner will look like a feast. So what will you buy then?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yeah.. It will be really bad.. Hmm.. I’m planning to buy a pair of necklace for them, as I promise for Tiffany.”

 

“Necklace? As a gift? But Taeyeon already bought for them and it’s a pair.” Sooyoung explained.

 

“Huh? Really again? Sigh, maybe the reason why we met yesterday is because to avoid messing up their special day.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Hehehe.. Yeah you’re right. So what now?” Sooyoung asked again.

 

“Argh! Now? What gift should I buy then? I promise Tiffany.. I can’t think of any, now that we realized we go here for nothing.” Jessica whined as she was stamping her feet without realizing it, a habit of hers and Tiffany.

 

While Sooyoung found it appealing, “Cute..”

 

“So any suggestions Sooyoung? You’re Taeyeon’s best friend so you know what she likes.” Jessica looked at her conversely Sooyoung was busy staring her not aware that Jessica was asking her. “Sooyoung?”

 

“Wh.. what? Are you saying something Jessica?” Sooyoung was back again.

 

“You seems in a deep thought huh.. Can think of any gifts that you may suggest? You’re Taeyeon’s best friend, like I said you know her well especially her likes..”

 

“Ahaha.. Yeah seems so.. Hmm.. What she likes? Well she’s a busy type of person..” Sooyoung said while thinking.

 

“Busy type of person eh? That’s a clue.” Jessica answered as she also went on thinking.

 

“Hmm.. If you were Tiffany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter