The Second Day

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter X: The Second Day

 

 

SooTae’s Office.

 

“So how’s your day Choi Sooyoung?!” Taeyeon suddenly popped out of nowhere in their office while Sooyoung was busy doing the movie because of that Sooyoung jumped out from her seat.

 

“Huh? What?!” Then she realized, it was Taeyeon who’s laughing hard in front of her.

 

“Kim Taeyeon! Again!” Sooyoung stood up trying to smack Taeyeon, good thing she was flexible, she already dodged Sooyoung’s hand.

 

“Hahaha.. What’s wrong with you Sooyoung? I’m just greeting you.” Taeyeon hid on her table.

 

“It’s the right way to greet someone huh?! Killing her in heart attack?!” Sooyoung was little mad maybe because of the shocked.

 

“Sorry pal.. I’m just teasing you, because you’re too serious with your work early in the morning. Please don’t kill me..” Taeyeon begged while hiding on her table.

 

“Aish.. Come out you dork.. I will count on three.. 1..” Nevertheless, Taeyeon already showed up before Sooyoung finish counting.

 

“Very Good.” Sooyoung said as she patted Taeyeon head.

 

 “But if you will do that again.. I’ll kill you Kim Taeyeon..” Sooyoung warned.

 

“Umm.. No Boss! Sorry..” Taeyeon bowed, she never expected that Sooyoung will be mad.

 

“Gotcha. Hahaha..” Sooyoung pointed her index finger to Taeyeon’s cheek, and then she laughed.

 

“Aish.. Choi Sooyoung! You win this time. Hmmp!” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“It’s your own fault Tae. Don’t mess with the Choi Sooyoung.. Hahaha..” Sooyoung remarked.

 

“Sigh, you win. So how’s the movie by the way Soo? Any progress?” Taeyeon changed the topic as she seated to her chair.

 

“Oh yeah.. As you can see awhile ago when you greeted me..” While emphasizing the word ‘greeted me.’

 

“I’m continuing the movie wherein the main characters finally talk to each other in behalf of their best friends and the good news; they are now friends while I am reading the script to harmonize with the expression when I’m editing it.” Sooyoung explained.

 

“Good! Sorry if I can’t keep on eye with your guys, meetings.” Taeyeon apologized.

 

“It’s ok Tae, we understand. You’re still the daughter of the owner of this company and we all know that your parents are on a vacation, you’re the representative. By the way, any other plans for your special day with your fiancée?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yah! About that! Yesterday, why did you leave me all of the sudden Sooyoung?!” Taeyeon punched Sooyoung’s arms when she remembered what happened.

 

“Ouch! Sorry Tae, emergency but I return just as I promise, right?” Sooyoung explained as she rubbed her arms.

 

“But still, we haven’t buy foods for dinner Soo.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Oh I forgot about that. So what if, I’ll handle your dinner then?” Sooyoung suggested.

 

“What do you mean Soo?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Well, as an apology for leaving my friend behind yesterday.” Sooyoung answered.

 

“But you’re busy Sooyoung and besides, it’s too much..” Taeyeon disagreed to Sooyoung’s suggestion.

 

“Yet, Kim Taeyeon is much busier than me and that is the reason why she ask for my help right? If you don’t want it as an apology, what if my advance Christmas gift for you since I will not spend my Christmas here?”

 

“Well, who am I to oppose Choi Sooyoung?” Taeyeon teased when she remembered what had Sooyoung said awhile ago, ‘don’t mess with the Choi Sooyoung.’

 

“Very well then.. Hmm.. I better ask her..” Sooyoung smiled.

 

TaeNy’s Mansion.

 

“Krystal please open the door. Asap!” Tiffany said while knocking at the door, early in the morning.

 

By a chance, Krystal was already awake, “Yes Unnie.. Morning..” As she opened the door.

 

“Morning too.. So where’s Jung Jessica, Krystal?” Tiffany said as she peeked inside.

 

“Umm, she’s here.. Sleeping unnie.. You may come.” Krystal said while pointing at Jessica.

 

“Thank you Krystal and sorry if I disturb you.” Tiffany said as she entered in the room.

 

In the room of the Jung sisters.

 

Tiffany saw Jessica, who was peacefully sleeping.

 

“What time did she sleep Krystal?” Tiffany said as she seated on Jessica’s bed.

 

”I don’t know unnie.. I sleep before her because she’s busy reading her book again.” Krystal answered as she lied on her bed.

 

“Hmm.. I see.. I hate you Jung Jessica..” Tiffany whispered as she looked intensely to the sleeping Jessica.

 

However, Krystal heard it clearly, “Pardon? What did you said unnie? You hate Jessica Unnie? Why?”

 

“Aish.. Because yesterday, she suddenly leaves me without saying anything or even a goodbye, she just text me that I will wait for her because there is an emergency but then after she returned, she acts as if nothing happen, no emergency.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Sigh, I’m sorry Tiffany Unnie.” Krystal apologized in behalf of her sister who was still sleeping.

 

“It’s alright.. Jessica was always like that. She prefers to listen than sharing her own thoughts but what I hate is, because of that, I didn’t have a chance to buy a gift for my Taetae!” Tiffany said in a high pitch and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter