The Set Up

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXVII: The Set Up

 

 

Since Taeyeon was off to work today, she decided to stay in the office and spend her time playing video games on her Ipad, while Sooyoung decided to continue their project.

 

“Soo, it’s near lunch.” Taeyeon said who still focus on her game.

 

Sooyoung looked at her watch, “Yeah.. I guess we have to lunch then.”

 

“No, we have to go home now.” Taeyeon was still busy playing.

 

“Huh? Going home now? Why?” Sooyoung suddenly stop from editing the project on her laptop.

 

Instead of answering Sooyoung’s question, Taeyeon suddenly clapped her then raise her hands. “Oh yeah! I win! I’m the best!”

 

“Aish.. Kim Taeyeon, enough with that. Look, I’m asking you.” Sooyoung caught her attention.

 

“Opps.. Sorry buddy, I forget about you hehe.. I just win on the race that’s why.” Taeyeon bowed at her. “So what did you ask awhile ago?”

 

“It’s your first time to win my friend because I’m not your opponent.” Sooyoung chuckled while playing her chair. “Anyways, I’m asking you why we have to go home this early? I'm still on work.” Sooyoung halted from moving the chair left and right.

 

“Hmmp.. I know, I can’t beat you since forever. Well, we have to go home now since I’m off today and also, for you to be able to prepare yourself on your date this afternoon.” Taeyeon shut down her Ipad.

 

“Date?! I thought it just a meeting Tae?” Sooyoung was surprised for Taeyeon’s answer and stood up unexpectedly.

 

“Hahaha.. Look at you; I just mention the word ‘Date’ and you’re already on alarm.” Taeyeon almost fell from laughing too hard and she was already crying from laughter.

 

“Aish.. Tae! I’m serious here.” Sooyoung didn’t like Taeyeon’s reaction so she hit the table loudly.

 

“Hehehe.. Sorry, sorry pal. I just can’t help myself when I saw your reaction.” Taeyeon tried to control her laughter and wipes her eyes. “Ehem.. Well, yes it’s just a meeting, a business meeting to be exact but look at the place where you will meet so it may consider as a date, right?”

 

“Sigh, I guess you’re right. I thought you’re setting me up for a blind date when I heard the word ‘Date’.” Sooyoung was relieved then she seated.

 

“Of course not. I know you will not like it and besides, I know your heart is not ready yet to replace her.” Then Taeyeon stood up from her chair and walk towards to Sooyoung’s table.

 

“On the contrary, if ever I will introduce you to someone whom you already know but never get the chance to know that someone more or setting you up in a blind date with that someone and if that will be this afternoon, are you willing to take it? Or you will just change your mind?” Taeyeon suddenly became serious as she seated on the table in front of Sooyoung, looking at her intensely.

 

“What do you mean Tae? I am right? You’re setting me up?” Sooyoung was surprised for Taeyeon’s words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter