The Unexpected

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXXI: The Unexpected

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica didn’t noticed the time, and it was almost dinner, since they were busy discussing the said project. Jessica’s advices or ideas were taken down by Sooyoung on her Ipad while listening to her when Jessica suddenly gaze her attention on the window beside her and realize it’s dark already.

 

“Oh by the way Sooyoung, what time is it?” Jessica suddenly halt talking over the said project.

 

“Time?” Sooyoung also stop from taking down on her Ipad and look instead to her watch. “Oh my! It’s almost seven. I never notice the time.”

 

“Just as I thought.” Jessica looked again at the window and saw the streetlights were already switched on.

 

“Then, we will take our dinner first before we headed home. We can still confer it over the phone, right?” Sooyoung said as she rings the bell. “But my treat this time.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Mou.. You got me.” Jessica pouted. “Sure we can talk it over; I’m always available while I’m still here.” Then she get her phone from her bag.

 

After couple of minutes, the same waiter came in.

 

“What do you want Jessica?” Sooyoung asked while looking at the menu.

 

However, Sooyoung didn’t get a reply from Jessica because she was busy typing on her phone.

 

“Jessica?” Sooyoung glanced at Jessica behind the menu.

 

“Yes Sooyoung?” Jessica peeked also behind the menu. “Sorry, are you saying something?”

 

“Yes. I’m asking your order. What do you want?” Sooyoung asked again as she gave the menu to Jessica.

 

“Hmm.. I better take this soup since I’m still full.” Jessica answered while pointing the said dish.

 

“Alright, that’s also my order. And two glasses of juice too.” Sooyoung informed the waiter. “Thank you.”

 

“May you please wait at least five to ten minutes ma’am. Thank you.” The waiter answered while taking a note to their order then left them after.

 

“Are you texting Tiffany Jessica?” When Sooyoung noticed Jessica still typing on her phone.

 

“No.” Jessica shakes her head and still typing through her phone. “I’m texting my driver.”

 

“Your driver? For what?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I’m asking him if he’s already took his dinner because I want him to be ready, I’m requesting him to pick me up.” Jessica answered.

 

“Pick you up? But I have a car. I can drive you home.” Sooyoung said.

 

TaeNy’s Dining Area.

 

The couple and Krystal are having dinner.

 

“Tiffany unnie, what time will Jessica unnie be home? Did she text?” Krystal asked while holding a fork.

 

“I don’t know. But I text her this afternoon asking if she’s already there but she didn’t reply and while waiting for her I didn’t realize I fell asleep and until now no text from her.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Maybe they decided to take their dinner there before they headed home.” Taeyeon said while chewing.

 

“I see. Maybe Jessica unnie is enjoying that person’s company that’s why she still there.” Krystal remarked.

 

“Yah, I think you’re right. It’s a first time though. Usually when she’s on a date, she leaves early even though she likes her date. She easily gets bored.” Tiffany smiled while looking at Taeyeon.

 

“Date? I thought she’s meeting someone because of work?” Krystal was surprised.

 

However, Tiffany didn’t realize what she had just said. “Uhh.. Yes, she’s meetin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter