The Third Day

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XV: The Third Day

 

 

At Jung sisters’ room.

 

“Jessica!” Tiffany knocked harshly on the door. “Please open the door! I know you’re awake.”

 

“Tiffany?! Why?” Jessica opened the door. “Are you planning to destroy the door? Well, it’s your door anyways.”

 

“Oh Jess. Good thing, you’re really awake.” Tiffany hugged her tight.

 

“Aish.. Tiffany let me go.. You are ruining your attire.” Jessica released the hug.

 

“I’m sorry.. So how do I look?” Tiffany said as she fixes her dress.

 

“Are you sure I am the right one to answer your question? Ask your Taeyeon.” Jessica answered with a straight face.

 

“She already leaves me. That’s why I’m asking you.” Tiffany flicked Jessica’s forehead.

 

“Ouch! I know now, why Taeyeon leave you so early in the morning because she’s expecting you that you will ask her.. So to avoid the pain. I understand.” Jessica commented as she rubbed her forehead.

 

“You’re so cruel Jessie. She already answered me before she leave.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Then why did you ask me then? Spoiled brat.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Well, I’m always beautiful in her eyes so I better ask you because you can tell me the truth though you’re punitive as always but I trust your observations.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Then it’s big OK for me.” Jessica answered her. “Happy Hwang Stephanie?”

 

“Are you sure Jessie? I’m nervous though.” Tiffany was still insisting.

 

“Gosh.. You’re nervous Tiffany? It’s not your first time. You always meet different people in every second.”

 

“No, Jessie. Remember. Today is the last day and tomorrow is our day! ” Tiffany shouted.

 

“Hwang Stephanie don’t shout please. Krystal is still sleeping she will get mad again if she finds out we are bickering with each other early in the morning.” Jessica said as she covered her ears.

 

“Oh I’m so sorry Jess.. What I’m gonna do?” Tiffany whispered.

 

“The only thing you can do is to move now and meet the visitors and after that, rest here at home. Got that?”

 

“But.. But Jessie~” Tiffany whined.

 

“Shoo.. No more buts! Go now Tiffany. Relax, leave it to Jung Jessica, okay? Hwaiting!” Jessica said as she pushes Tiffany to go downstairs.

 

“Unnie! Your phone is ringing!” Krystal shouted inside the room.

 

At Kim’s Company.

 

Taeyeon was very early in the office because she has to end all her responsibilities today because tomorrow is an exception.

 

“Good morning ma’am!” All the employees greeted her.

 

“Morning everyone too!” Taeyeon greeted them also while bowing at them as she runs towards the elevator.

 

At SooTae’s Office.

 

“I have to finish everything to avoid messing up for tomorrow.” Taeyeon was talking to herself while arranging all her papers on the table. “Hmm.. Its too early, Sooyoung is not yet here.” As she looks the time to her phone.

 

“Hi buddy! Good morning~” Sooyoung suddenly appeared in front of her.

 

“Oh why are you here?” Taeyeon was surprised to see Sooyoung.

 

“As far as I’m concern, I work here.” Sooyoung answered as she goes to her table.

 

“Aish.. What I mean is why you are so early today?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

“Tae, I never been late.” Sooyoung answered her while she opens her laptop.

 

“Choi Sooyoung! I’m serious here.” Taeyeon was a little irritated.

 

“Heh.. Okay.. Okay..” Sooyoung tried to control her laugh. “I heard from your secretary that you will be so early today that is why I’m here to back you up.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Sigh.. You don’t have to. I can handle it Soo.” Taeyeon answered as she also opens her laptop.

 

“But Kim Taeyeon today is the last day of our preparation. Don’t tell me, you forget about it.”

 

“Of course not! That is why I’m early today because I want to finish almost everything and have a timeout tomorrow.”

 

“You’re so dedicated, I salute you!” Sooyoung said as she salutes. “But Tae, you can’t shoot two birds with one stone.”

 

“Argh! What can I do Soo? I have to, I must.” Taeyeon said as she slumped herself on the table.

 

“That’s why, all over again; I’m here to help you out. Your priority for today is your meetings with the board while me I have to prepare the things we need for tomorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter