The Surprise Visitor

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLV: The Surprise Visitor

 

 

Taeyeon already called the two, they headed in the dining area while Tiffany and Jessica decided to wait for them as they seated. The seating arrangement was Tiffany was sitting beside Jessica however Jessica was near on the window hence when a person came from the outside she/he will not notice Jessica seated there.

 

“Oh finally you’re here.” Tiffany welcomed them still sitting. “Sorry guys, I go first.” While holding the pork and spoon. “Have a seat first.”

 

So Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Krystal followed Tiffany’s order. Taeyeon was in front of Tiffany while sitting besides Sooyoung whereas Krystal sits beside Tiffany since Sooyoung’s seat was also near the window as planned by the couple beforehand, it will take her time before she will be seated.

 

“Oh, Tae, where’s Sooyoung’s medicine?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I forgot about it. Wait, I’m gonna get it.” Taeyeon tried to stand up but since Sooyoung was not yet seated, she pushed Taeyeon back from her seat without noticing Jessica’s presence, “Hey! What are you doing Soo?”

 

“I’m gonna get it. Since it’s my medicine.” Sooyoung smiled as she walk outside.

 

“No need to do that.” A familiar voice sudden speak.

 

“What?! She’s here!” Sooyoung was frozen in her position still looking back at them.

 

“Unnie? You’re already there? I never notice you though, you’re hiding beside Tiffany unnie.” Krystal recognized the voice and try to gaze her sight besides Tiffany.

 

“Umm, yup.” Jessica smiled. “I’m just waiting for you guys here.”

 

“Hey Soo.. What are you doing there? Jessica brought your medicine here.” Taeyeon stood up and walk towards Sooyoung. “Buddy?” As she patted Sooyoung’s shoulders.

 

“Oh yeah.” Sooyoung answered with an awkward smile as she return to the table with Taeyeon but this time she lowers her head.

 

“Careful, you may get dizzy.” Tiffany warned.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were already seated however Sooyoung still lowering her head because of that Jessica was worried.

 

“Umm, Sooyoung?” Jessica asked. “Do you need to take your medicine first?”

 

“Don’t worry Jessica, I’m fine.” Sooyoung answered and this time she look up, while smiling. “And thank you.”

 

“No need.” Jessica just smiled.

 

“Ehem.. That’s good.” Tiffany suddenly clapped her hands who was busy observing Jessica and Sooyoung. “Shal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter