The Special Dance

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XXV: The Special Dance

 

 

Back to TaeNy.

 

“Ah I see.” Taeyeon rubbed her stomach. “Gosh, I’m full.”

 

“Sure you were. How’s the food? Amazing isn’t it?” Tiffany eyed smile at her. “She will be a good wife.”

 

“Yup. But I am already happy with you and besides, I also know how to cook.” Taeyeon said as she puts her hand on her pocket.

 

“Such a tease. But it is not what I mean.” Tiffany slaps Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“I know honey..” Taeyeon rubbed her arm. “I’m just teasing you. Someday she will find her partner in life just like us.”

 

“Yup, that is why we need to do something for them baby.” Tiffany said.

 

“I know what you mean. Don’t worry honey before Sooyoung leaves for France or even tomorrow I will settle it for them.” Taeyeon answered as she gets a paper from her pocket and reads it.

 

“Thank you baby. I just want them to be happy.” Tiffany looked at the night skies and saw shooting stars.

 

“Honey, look it’s a shooting star. God thing, I already wished.” As she pointed her finger on the sky.

 

“Wow! So beautiful isn’t? The stars together with the moon at the night sky, just like me together with you under this moonlight.” Taeyeon looked at the sky and after that she stares at Tiffany.

 

“Tae~ Cut the cheesiness out of you. I’m shy.” Tiffany blushed.

 

“Hahaha.. Alright, you still not used to it baby eh? Anyways, how about I ask you for a dance?” Taeyeon suddenly stood up and offer her hand.

 

“Hmm.. That is way better than your cheesiness even there were no music I rather dance than listening to your cheesiness. I’m allergic to it.” Tiffany accepted Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“Hehe.. You really hate it that much honey?” Taeyeon chuckled while helping tiffany to stands up.

 

TaeNy’s Terrace.

 

“Oh Taeyeon unnie already stood up and offers her hand to Tiffany unnie. That’s the cue.” Krystal said as she looked down at the front yard.

 

“Cut it out Jung Krystal. You’re the one who told us to be ready but looked at you.” Jessica remarked still sitting as she ready herself while holding a paper from her left hand while the other is a microphone.

 

“Hehe. Don’t panic Krys. So ready?” Sooyoung looked at the two sisters as the two just nodded. “Ok.” Sooyoung the amplifier and started to strum on the electric guitar.

 

Back to TaeNy.

 

They’re already standing while facing each other. Tiffany’s both hands were resting on Taeyeon’s shoulders on the other hand Taeyeon’s both hands were on the sides of Tiffany’s waist.

 

“Oh what was that baby? Is that a strum from a guitar?” Tiffany looked everywhere but all she can see where the lights coming from Christmas Lights which were everywhere.

 

“Yes honey. So it a sign that, we have to dance.” Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

 

“Hmm.. It was not a sign, it was your another surprise. I wonder what music will play this time.” Tiffany closed her eyes.

 

“Hehe.. You’re right this time. Just enjoy the music sweetheart with me.” Taeyeon also closed her eyes as she started to sway their bodies when they heard Sooyoung played the intro.

 

Back to TaeNy’s Terrace.

 

Sooyoung started to play the guitar for the intro of the song which was Perfect Two by Auburn. While Jessica just waiting to sing her part as for Krystal will just do the second voice on the chorus. When Jessica started to sing the song which was ‘Oooh.. Yeah, yeah, yeah..’ Sooyoung suddenly stop from playing and look immediately to Jessica, she was amazed to Jessica’s angelic voice. Good thing, Krystal tapped her shoulder from behind when she also realized Sooyoung suddenly stop which made her to go back on her senses and just lowered her head for embarrassment as she continue to play the guitar. However, Jessica smiled at Sooyoung and continue to sing. So here are the lyrics of Perfect Two:

 

Perfect Two by Auburn

 

Oooh.. Yeah, yeah, yeah..

1st Verse:

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter