The Missing Visitor

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XLIV: The Missing Visitor

 

 

Krystal was the one who rang the bell while Tiffany was still in the car.

 

“Tae was still not there?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Umm..” Krystal tried to peek then she saw Taeyeon opened the door of the house. “Taeyeon unnie was already coming here.”

 

“That’s good. Get in the car, Krys.” Tiffany ordered.

 

“Okay.” Krystal runs towards the car.

 

 Taeyeon unlock the gate and let Tiffany’s car in as Tiffany signal her through the horn while Taeyeon just smiled while closing the gate.

 

Sooyoung’s room

 

“Oh I heard the bell ring again. I bet it’s them.” Sooyoung said as she tried to get up again though she felt dizzy she force herself to stand properly. “Tsk.. My head.”

 

Then she carefully walk towards the door when she remembers something, “Aish.. I’m still on pajamas.”

 

Sooyoung’s Kitchen.

 

Taeyeon decided to go inside and proceed immediately in the kitchen since Tiffany was already familiarize with the place.

 

“Oh? Where are they Taeyeon?” Jessica asked as she place the last dish on the table.

 

“They’re already here, Tiff just park the car in the garage.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Ah I see.. Then we will bring these foods and utensils in the dining room.” Jessica said as she placed the utensils on the tray.

 

“Alright. I’m carrying the food then.” Taeyeon answered as she helped Jessica.

 

Sooyoung’s Living Room.

 

Tiffany and Krystal was already inside the house.

 

“Wow~ I never thought Sooyoung unnie house will be this huge. If you will look it from the outside it may small but inside it’s really huge.” As Krystal gaze her attention to every corner of the room.

 

“Well, Sooyoung is an artist.” Tiffany answered as she rest herself on the sofa. “Feels good.”

 

“Yeah.” Krystal agreed as she also sat after gazing around. “It’s soft. By the way, where is Sooyoung unnie and Je..”

 

“I’m here Krystal.” Sooyoung answered. They didn’t noticed that Sooyoung was already there.

 

 “Oh Sooyoung unnie?” Krystal was surprised as she stood up.

 

“We never notice your presence.” Tiffany was also surprised

 

“Hehe.. Sorry about that and sorry if I didn’t reply your text Krys. Anyways, welcome.” Sooyoung bowed at them try to look fine even she was sick.

 

“Umm.. It’s ok unnie. I finally see you.” Krystal blushed.

 

“Hmm.. I smell something fishy here huh? Aish.. Cut the formality Sooyoung.” As Tiffany walk towards her for she knew that Sooyoung was trying to be alright even though she was sick. “We didn’t even knock on your door.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Thanks.” Sooyoung lowered her head but she can’t help herself not to gaze her attention to every corner of the room as if she was looking for something.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter