The Nom de guerre

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter XXXV: The Nom de guerre

 

 

Krystal open the door of their room, she planned to wake up her sister first and invited her to go with them in shopping before she will take a bath.

 

“Huh? Jessica unnie is already awake?” Krystal saw the bed empty and unfixed after she shut the door. “Where is she?” As she searches every corner of the room. “I bet she’s in the bathroom. I better get ready.”

 

Then after that, Krystal walk towards her closet to prepare her clothes, she was getting ready when she heard murmurs coming from the balcony. “Eh? I heard someone is talking outside.” As she close it and decided to tiptoe towards the balcony, she tried to peek first before she open the door. “Unnie? She’s talking over the phone, I wonder who it is. It can’t be Sooyoung unnie, maybe her meeting yesterday.. But still, it can be Sooyoung unnie since she hasn’t deleted her number. Hmm, Krystal needs a confirmation.” As she opens the door. “Unnie!”

 

At the Balcony.

 

“Hmm.. Since you lied for the second time, as a consequence may I ask your address Sooyoungie?” Jessica didn’t notice what she had called to Sooyoung.

 

That moment, when Sooyoung wanted to check if she heard what Jessica had called her was right, she asked Jessica however Jessica didn’t really heard what Sooyoung was about to ask because Krystal had called her attention.

 

“Eh? Sooyoungie? You just called me Sooyoungie Jessica?”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Huh?” Jessica turned around after she heard someone still her phone was on her ear. “Oh, Krystal.. Why?” As she turn around.

 

“What are you doing there unnie?” Krystal asked as she walk towards to her sister.

 

“I’m talking to someone.” Jessica answered her sister as she put down her phone. “Wait, don’t go any farther..” Jessica halted her sister. “I’m goona end this call.” So as Krystal stopped from walking.

 

“Hello Sooyoung? I’m so sorry but Krystal suddenly called me out maybe it’s important. So I just text you but don’t bother to call. Just rest and get well soon. Bye.” Jessica whispered as she hung up, she didn’t let Sooyoung reply to her.

 

“So can I walk now?” Krystal asked.

 

“Sure, what do you want?” Jessica answered.

 

“Hmm.. I thought you’re sleeping unnie I decided to wake you up but I found you here and talking with someone over the phone. What time did you awake by the way?” As Krystal walk towards her sister.

 

“Why? I don’t know.. Maybe past eight? Why you’re asking me Krystal?” Jessica looked at her weirdly.

 

“Hmm.. Because if you wake up within 8 am, Tiffany unnie and I we’re having breakfast that moment. Why didn’t you go downstairs and have breakfast with us?” Krystal asked again. “Is that person quite important that you forget your breakfast? Is that the person you met yesterday unnie?”

 

“Aish.. Here you again, Jung Krystal your interrogations whatsoever.” Jessica rolled her eyes as she walk towards the door and open it, but before she shut the door she answered her sister first. “Yes, that person I’ve met yesterday w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter