The HER Word

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XVII: The HER Word

 

 

At TaeNy’s Kitchen.

 

“Krystal, may you please get the chicken’s thighs from the freezer.” Jessica ordered while she is busy chopping the onions.

 

“Alright.” Krystal answered as she walks towards the refrigerator. “Umm, unnie I can’t see any chicken’s thigh here.” Krystal said as she searches it in the freezer.

 

“Huh? What do you mean? We already bought everything.” Jessica said. “Look it further.”

 

“But unnie.. I already look at it for nth times. There no chicken’s thigh here, all I can see are bacon, pork and ham. I can’t even see a whole chicken.” Krystal said while closing the freezer.

 

“Aish.. Let’s switch places, you do the chopping then. I’ll look for it.” Jessica said as she hurried to the refrigerator.

 

“Alright” Krystal answered as she walks towards the table to chop.

 

“Gah!” Jessica suddenly screams.

 

“What happen unnie?” Krystal ran towards Jessica. “Are you okay?”

 

“How stupid of me.” Jessica remarked as slumps her head on the refrigerator. “I forgot about it.”

 

“Forget about what?” Krystal asked.

 

“I forgot that we had a practice for Tiffany’s cooking. Many practice to be exact.” Jessica answered.

 

“So? What’s the problem then?” Krystal asked again.

 

“We almost used all the ingredients, especially the main ingredients.” Jessica answered.

 

“What?! That’s why I can’t find any chicken there?” Krystal was shocked from what she heard. “Argh! Bad day! What we gonna do now unnie?”

 

“Hush.. I’m thinking..” Jessica said as she closed her eyes. “We need another back up, I’m gonna text her then.”

 

“Huh? Who’s her? You keeps on uttering that HER word today.” Krystal snapped.

 

“Shut up.” Jessica said as she took her phone from her pocket and types something.

 

“I already sent it.” Jessica said as she held her phone inside her pocket. “We will wait for her.”

 

“Her again? Who is that her unnie? Three times in a day? It’s getting on my nerves!” Krystal slapped her forehead.

 

Sooyoung’s penthouse.

 

“Did you already deliver it?” Sooyoung was talking over the phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter