The Flight to City of Love

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LX: The Flight to City of Love

 

 

Three had passed and today is Sooyoung’s flight to France. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Krystal accompanied Sooyoung except for Jessica because she still sleeping that time though she knew it beforehand since Sooyoung’s flight is early in the morning; they were already at Incheon Airport waiting for the call.

 

“So buddy, take care and advance Merry Christmas.” It was Taeyeon as she gave the stroller bag to Sooyoung.

 

“Thanks pal. Merry Christmas also to all of you.” Sooyoung smiled as she get the bag.

 

“I will miss you Soo.” Tiffany hugged her.

 

“I will miss you too.” Sooyoung hugged her also. “Come here too.” Sooyoung open her arms when she saw Krystal was about to cry.

 

“Unnie~” Krystal ran towards Sooyoung and hugged her also. “I will really miss you. Please come back soon.”

 

“Hey, I won’t miss the group hug.” Taeyeon also hugged them.

 

After a minute, they heard the call.

 

“Guess, it’s time for me to head then.” Sooyoung broke the hug. “So bye everyone.” Sooyoung bowed at them.

 

“Take care buddy.” Taeyeon waved at her.

 

“Bye Soo.” It was Tiffany while resting her head on Taeyeon’s chest.

 

“Goodbye unnie.” Krystal also waved a goodbye. “We will miss you and take care.”

 

And after that, Sooyoung already entered in Passengers’ Area. While the three, decided to proceed in the Parking Lot.

 

“So what is our plan now?” Taeyeon asked as she open the door of behind seats.

 

“Hmm.. Let see..” Tiffany answered as she entered in the car followed by Krystal and shut it after.

 

“Well?” Taeyeon was already inside the car.

 

“It’s near Christmas, right? What if we buy the things we need for Christmas, like the gifts, decorations and everything.” Tiffany answered.

 

“I guess Tiffany unnie is right. Let’s go shopping then.” Krystal agreed.

 

“Nice idea. By the way, our parents will be spending their Christmas with us, in our house.” Taeyeon said as she start the engine.

 

“Finally, they decided to go home.” Tiffany smiled. “Do they need us to accompany them Tae?”

 

“Ah no.. They have their personal bodyguards with them, also they contacted their staffs here to meet them at the Airport later.” Taeyeon answered as she turn the wheel.

 

“Oh I see.. We have to start our preparation then.” Tiffany said.

 

“Aigoo.. But our Christmas for sure will be noisy.” Krystal remarked. Then they laughed.

 

Jung sisters’ Room.

 

On the other hand, Jessica was still sleeping when her phone vibrates.

 

“Hmm..” Jessica changed her position when she heard something fell. “Huh?” She finally woke up and look around.

 

She saw Krystal’s bed was empty. “Where’s Krystal?” Then she look at their alarm clock. “What?! It’s already 9?!” As she stood up. “Damn! I missed her flight!” She almost fell on her bed.

 

“Wait. Where’s my phone?!” She looked around when she felt something below her foot. “Oh no! My phone.” She got it from the floor. “Thank God, it’s ok.” She felt relieved.

 

“Eh? Someone texted me?” She opened the message. She smiled. “Alright, 17 hours is worth to wait. Better take shower first before breakfast. I’ll set the alarm on my phone by 12 midnight then.” As she prepare herself.

 

Back at TaeNyKrys.

 

After a couple of hours of shopping, they already finished and they decided to go home. They already inside the car.

 

“I wonder if Jessie is already wake up. She missed Sooyoung’s flight.” Taeyeon remarked when she remember Jessica was not with them.

 

“Oh I almost forgot about her. You’re right Tae, she missed Sooyoung’s flight. But she was so excited yesterday right? She can’t even stop talking about it.” Tiffany smiled when she recall it.

 

“Aigoo.. But it’s her fault Taeyeon unnie, I tried to wake her up many times but she didn’t even response an inch. She’s like a living dead when she sleep.” Krystal crossed her arms.

 

“But what if she get mad at us? I mean, we didn’t make an effort you know.” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart, we did our part. Krys is right, it’s her fault anyways.” Tiffany moved herself to tap Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Ok.” Taeyeon said as she decided to focus on driving.

 

“But what if Taeyeon unnie is right, Jessica unnie is really mad and she’s waiting us at the gate. What will we do then?!” Krystal panicked when she realized it.

 

“Aish.. Think positive Krys, I mean Christmas is approaching; I bet its spirit will guide her so everything will be fine. I guess.” Tiffany remarked and now with a worried face.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she saw Tiffany’s face on the front mirror. “By the way, we are almost there.”

 

“What?!” The two joined in rhythm.

 

“Make it slow Tae!” As Tiffany held Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

“Aish.. I’m always slow in driving Tiff! Don’t move me~” Taeyeon whined.

 

Back at Jung sisters’ room.

 

Jessica was already finished showering and taking breakfast. She decided to surf the net on her laptop while killing her time on her bed.

 

“It’s been awhile since I visited the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter