The Plan B

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XII: The Plan B

 

Outside the Timepiece Shop.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting. Here’s your credit card. May I get my bag?” Jessica said as she walked near Sooyoung, lending the card.

 

“That’s alright. Here. May I also carry the paper bag then? By the way, why they’re two bags?” Sooyoung answered as she received the card while lending the bag.

 

“It’s for my sister.. So what’s next?” Jessica asked as she gave the two paper bags to Sooyoung.

 

“I see.. Umm.. We haven’t talk about the Plan B.” Sooyoung answered as they started to walk.

 

“Plan B? So we already have the Plan A? But what is the Plan A then?” Jessica asked.

 

“Hehe. Sorry about that.. It was, buying a gift for Taeyeon. I forgot to name it as the Plan A.” Sooyoung chuckled.

 

“I see then so that’s the Plan A so what’s the Plan B then?” Jessica asked.

 

“The Plan B will be.. Umm..” Sooyoung answered while caressing her chin when all of the sudden they heard a small sound.

 

“Sooyoung?” Jessica was surprised when she heard that little noise.

 

“Opps.. Sorry again.. Guess I’m hungry for thinking too much.” Sooyoung blushed while holding her stomach.

 

“Hahaha..” Jessica laughed out loud. “Hmm.. I know what is our Plan B.”

 

“Really? So what is it then?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Plan B is eating time!” Jessica smiled.

 

Somewhere in a restaurant.

 

“What do you want by the way Jessica?” Sooyoung asked as they find their seats.

 

“It’s up to you Sooyoung.” Jessica answered.

 

“I see.. What if while were waiting for the order, can we discuss our plan for them?” Sooyoung suggested.

 

“Alright.” Jessica simply answered.

 

“Good then. Before I forgot, can I ask your number? Just in case I will contact you regarding our plan for them.” Sooyoung answered while emphasizing ‘regarding our plan for them’.

 

“Oh sure, let me have your phone so that I can save my number.” Jessica said.

 

“Thank you very much Jessica.” Sooyoung said while giving her phone to Jessica.

 

“Ok.. Save it. By the way, I name it as Sica.” Jessica said while giving back Sooyoung’s phone to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter