The Date (SooKrys version)

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter LI: The Date (SooKrys version)

 

 

Sooyoung and Krystal was already inside the restaurant the same restaurant where Sooyoung and Jessica had a 'business' meeting.

 

“This is such a nice place.” Krystal remarked while gazing every corner of the restaurant as she seated.

 

“Yeah.” Sooyoung answered as she ring the bell for the menu.

 

“I feel like we’re really couples unnie.” Krystal giggled when she realized this restaurant was full of couples. However Sooyoung just smiled as she tried to peek at her bag.

 

After a couple of minute a waiter came bringing their menu.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting ma’am.” The waiter bowed at them as he gave to them the menu. While giving the menu to Sooyoung, the waiter looked at her as if he was observing her on the other hand Sooyoung just accept the menu oblivious that the waiter keeps on looking at her.

 

“What’s your order Krystal?” Sooyoung said while looking at the menu.

 

“Hmm.. What do you want unnie? I’m not good at picking.” Krystal answered still looking at the menu.

 

“Alright then, let’s go with this one.” As Sooyoung pointed the said dish while showing it to Krystal.

 

“Then that’s it.” Krystal agreed.

 

“Umm, we will order this.” Sooyoung informed the waiter as she pointed the dish when all of the sudden.

 

“I’m correct!” The waiter suddenly clapped his hands. “That’s you ma’am! I finally recognize you.”

 

“Oh yes, you’re the one who help me right? Thanks.” Sooyoung also recognize the waiter, it was the same waiter who assisted her and Jessica as she shakes his hand.

 

“Don’t thank me ma’am, it’s my service.” The waiter bowed at her. “By the way your new girlfriend ma’am?” The waiter suddenly asked when he saw Krystal.

 

“New girlfriend?!” Krystal raised her eyebrow while observing the two. “You mean unnie went here?! With whom?”

 

“Darn it! I forgot about Krystal! Ahaha.. No, no she’s not my new girlfriend.” Sooyoung scratches her head. “Actually, she is her sister.”

 

“Ah I see. So she was busy with her work?” The waiter smiled at her.

 

“Ahaha.. Stop it you waiter! You can say that.” Sooyoung smiled at him awkwardly.

 

“Ah I see, that’s why you’re with her sister. You’re such a nice girlfriend ma’am.” The waiter praised Sooyoung.

 

“No, she’s not my..” Sooyoung tried to disagree but was interrupted by the waiter when he greeted Krystal, “Nice meeting you then miss.” The waiter bowed at Krystal.

 

“Notwithstanding, Krystal just nod at him while smiling. “So it’s confirm, it was Jessica unnie!”

 

“So ma’am, miss, if you don’t mind. I leave the two of you to take your order. Wait for about 10-15 mins. Thank you.” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter