The Plan Visit

Luckily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XL: The Plan Visit

 

 

After lunch, Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal decided to go home.

 

TaeNy’s Living Room.

 

“Finally we are here! I never thought carrying so many shopping bags can make you sweat.“ Krystal remarked as she put down all her shopping bags from her both hands on the floor.

 

“Now you know.” Jessica said while putting also the shopping bags of her sister then she sit on the sofa. “I’m tired.”

 

“Me too.” Tiffany said as she also put down her shopping bags and sit beside Jessica.

 

 “I want to sleep.” Krystal said as she rest her head on the sofa while closing her eyes covered with her arm.

 

“Oh by the way, Jessie Taetae needs you.” Tiffany said as she rest her head on Jessica’s shoulders.

 

“Huh? She needs me? I thought she already have you Tiff?” Jessica raised her left eyebrow while looking at Tiffany.

 

“Aigoo.. Stupid.” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s cheeks. “What I mean she needs a back up in cooking.”

 

“Ouch!” As Jessica also pinched Tiffany’s cheeks. “Like I told you, direct to the point.”

 

“Ouch, sorry I forgot, you’re numb blonde.” Tiffany chuckled. “Huh? Is Krystal already sleeping?” When Tiffany notice Krystal was quite.

 

“Guess she is.” Jessica answered as she also look at Krystal.

 

“Good.” Tiffany whispered.

 

“Huh?” Jessica looked at her weirdly.

 

“So that I can discuss it to you why Taeyeon needs you.” Tiffany answered.

 

“What’s wrong if you will discuss it in front of Krystal?” Jessica asked again.

 

“First, she doesn’t know about your date with Sooyoung.” Tiffany answered still whispering.

 

“What?” Jessica didn’t understand what Tiffany just had said.

 

“Like I said, she doesn’t know the set up we made for you and Sooyoung.” This time Tiffany whispered in Jessica’s ear.

 

“Well it your fault for not telling us especially Krystal. And why on earth you’re whispering Tiff?!” Jessica suddenly made her voice a bit a louder.

 

“Shh..” Tiffany covers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter