9

Be My Bad Boy

 

Sohee follows Thunder as he walks casually past the dark alleys. The narrow alley which size allows only one person to walk at time. Sohee keeps

looking back, making sure no one follows them. The fifth time she turns, Thunder jerks to a stop and stares at her. She bumps into Thunder roughly,

her forehead comes into contact with his chest. Sohee bites down on her lower lip and covers her face in embarrassment and in slight pain. Thunder

stares down at the top of her head, not knowing whether he should laugh or keep his serious expression on. He decides on the latter.

" Mianhae, Sunbaenim. " Sohee mutters, averting her eyes. Thunder straightens the school blazer and blankly stares at Sohee.

" Keep close to me. " He orders her and turns back to the front. Sohee nods to his back and holds the straps of her bag and follows him.

They soon emerge from the dark alley and into the streets. Thunder looks around, searching for the Gibang.

His brows knits, " Where is that house? " Sohee glances at him and points further ahead of them.

" It's.... a little far, since it's on a private land, it has a huge plot of land. " She explains. Thunder squints his eyes and sees the historical building. 

" Oh... let's go then. " He says, walking ahead again. Sohee blinks, caught off guard.

She catches up with him, " Oh? Sunbae, you don't need to walk me there. Its quite far and tiresome, I'll go by myself from here. " She says.

Thunder glances at her and tucks his hands in his pockets." It's okay, I wanted to see the building anyway. " He says dismissively.

Sohee felt oddly touched. She spots a dumpling shop ahead and grabs his wrist.

" Hold on, I want to buy some dumplings. " She tells him and heads over to the shop before he could protest.Thunder stares off after her in disbelief.

" I should've never said I wanted to see that Gibang. Aish. It's cold and i have to wait for that kid. " He mutters grudgingly.

In a short while, Sohee walks out with two bags of dumplings. With a grin, she hands one bag to Thunder.

" Here, I thought you might be cold, so here's some dumplings. It's warm so you wont feel all that cold. " She says kindly.

Thunder wordlessly takes the bag, touched. Sohee immediately starts munching on the soft dumplings.

" Mmmmmmm, so goood!! " She mumbles with full.

Thunder looks at her and stifles a laugh. " Is she trying to be cute? Her cheeks almost bursting like that already...." He says silently in his mind.

Sohee looks at Thunder who isn't eating with a worried expression. " You don't like Dumplings? "

Thunder sighs and shakes his head." It's not that. I'm just not hungry." 

Sohee nods slowly." But still- hold the bag between your hands so it can warm you up." She advises.

He sighs loudly this time and does as told. Sohee stops eating, guilty she made Thunder walk all the way to the Gibang.

" I-I'm grateful. Thank you for accompanying me back home. " Sohee says into the silence.

Thunder ignores her." Are Big Bang hyungs in? " He changes the topic.

Sohee purses her lips but shakes her head in response." Nope..... why? Scared? " She asks snidely.

Thunder gives her a look. " I don't want to bump into any group. That's all. " He says a little defensively.

Sohee coughs a laugh. Thunder rolls his eyes and lets it go.

As the two approach the huge doors of the Gibang, Big Bang arrives at the front door, all of them on their huge bikes. Thunder freezes on his spot.

Sohee senses his sudden pause and blinks.

" I.... I gotta go. " Thunder mumbles and turns back to the direction they came from.

Sohee turns, " What should I address you next time? " She asks.

Thunder doesn't look back, " There won't be a next time. " He says curtly. Sohee shrugs and heads over to the guys.

" How's the first day? " They all greeted cheerily.

Sohee shrugs dismissively." It's ok, I survived. " She smiles softly.

" Who was that, Sohee? " Jiyong asks rather harshly, frowning at Thunder's disappearing back.

The rest look at each other and silently made their way inside the Gibang. Sohee swallows, putting her hands in her pockets.

" No one.... I was walking in the alley and he walked me home. " Sohee says quietly.

Jiyong softens, " Sorry I couldn't give you a ride home. " He apologises.

Sohee offers a small smile." It's fine. Um, I'm hungry. Gotta eat before seven. " She excuses herself and heads inside.

Jiyong stares at her back and sighs." I have to be less harsh and not let work control my emotion. " He reminds himself.

--------------------

Sohee plops herself on a cushion tiredly. " Worth all the tips I got tonight. " She says to herself out loud.

She forks out the cheques out from her hanbok. Seeing the line of zeroes, Sohee smiles in satisfaction.

She folds them neatly and keeps them safely in her cupboard. As she splits the money for her expenses and debts to JYP, someone knocks at the back

door of the room.

" Who is it?" Sohee calls out after a pause.

" It's me. " Jiyong calls out. Sohee bites on her lip. It's dangerous if JYP catches us.

" What is it? " Sohee asks as she peers from behind the door. Jiyong grins and holds out a lunch box.

" I made some dinner. Let's eat together. " He smiles. Sohee felt a pang of guilt hit her.

" I can't..... they might misunderstand. " Sohee whispers. Jiyong considers her and sighs after a moment.

He sets the lunch box on the steps of the door. " Here. Eat. I'll watch from outside, leave the door open."

Sohee raises her eyebrows." I can't! What will you say if someone catches us? " She asks in worry.

Jiyong walks over to the door and stands on the steps right in front of Sohee. His face only a few inches apart. Sohee freezes, unable to take a step

back. 

" I'll just say I'm delivering my girlfriend's dinner. " He whispers. Sohee' face heats up and she holds Jiyong back by placing her hand on his chest.

" I am not your girlfriend. " She points out, turning her head away from his. GD takes a step down from the steps.

There was a long moment of silence as he stares at Sohee  admiring her in her hanbok.

" Let's make a deal. " He offers after a moment.

Sohee tilts her head. " On what? "

Jiyong's face splits into a huge smile." Let's date for three months. " He suggests.

Sohee blinks furiously. " W-w-what? " She stutters in disbelief.

Jiyong smirks. " After three months, if you still have no feelings or any attachment towards me, I won't call you my girl. " He says.

Sohee stares at Jiyong wordlessly, eyes wide." What? " 

Jiyong shrugs. " Didn't I tell you I like you? Plus I get jealous seeing you walk home with another guy outside work. So if I'm dating you, only I can

walk you home. Ottae? " He tells her, a teasing smile playing on his lips.

Sohee blushes, and she crosses her arms. " I don't know.... what if Sajang-nim finds out?? " She asks timidly.

Jiyong climbs the steps again, staring down at her porcelain complexion.

" I'll take care of that. Don't worry. So what do you think? " He says seriously.

Sohee considers him. " Well.....it's no harm, I guess. " She says finally.

Jiyong beams happily. " Really??"

Sohee holds up a finger. " But- no kissing. " She warns him.

Jiyong's expression falls." But why? " He asks almost sadly.

Sohee folds her arms, grinning. " My first kiss will be only for someone I love. " 

Jiyong sighs. "Fine. But starting tonight, I'm your boyfriend. " 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------