17

Be My Bad Boy

 

-This is more like a filler chapter cos I feel like Heedragon deserves some quality time together ㅋㅋ -

P.S: This is a special update for @cnudollAKTF ^_____^

••••••••

Sohee defeatedly goes back inside, pushing through the wooden doors.

" What is wrong with everyone? What do they see in me?" Sohee wrings her hands in frustration.

" I wonder that, too. " A voice chimes behind her. Sohee lets out a small shriek, startled.

Jooyeon came out of the shadows, arms crossed and her eyes dark. Sohee narrows her eyes, frowning." What? " Sohee asks.

Jooyeon rolls her eyes. " I wonder why Jiyong oppa likes you. It can actually be an addition to the seven world wonders. " That brat says, shrugging.

Sohee blinks, stunned as if that kid just slapped her. " Excuse me? " She tries to keep the iciness out of her voice.

That wretch smirks. " Jiyong oppa.... wouldn't hang around a girl like you for long. I've been in love with him before you do. I know. " She says,

staring hard into Sohee's eyes. Sohee stares back, although a little confused. Before I did?

" Love isn't about knowing that person for a long time. " Sohee says with calamity.

Jooyeon purses her lips, displeased. " Jiyong oppa.... is mine. " She claims.

Sohee smirks, " Get your head out of the clouds. He's mine. " She says and brushes past Jooyeon smugly.

Sohee felt light and amused, walking back to the dorm to tell the rest of the girls. 

" I'll make them hate you. I promise. " Jooyeon hollers behind her, not admitting defeat.

Sohee lets out an exasperated sigh." Doing evil never gets you anywhere. " Sohee says, spinning around. 

To her surprise, Jooyeon laughs, her laughter cold and sly." With me....... anything works. " The young girl says with an easy shrug.

Sohee feels dread fill her stomach. She didn't like the way this new kid talks. Sohee arranges a cold expression on her face. I'm definitely telling on

her.

" You can try. " She says, leaving on her heels before the kid could reply.

•••

Sohee makes her way to the locker, Jiyong trailing behind her gleefully.

" Don't you have anywhere to be? " Sohee smiles, amused.

Jiyong puts his arm on Sohee's neck and pulls her head closer to his face.He plants a soft kiss on her center-parting.

" I do. Right next to my girlfriend. " He says, grinning cheesily. Sohee shakes her head, laughing. 

" Alright. What's with the cheese today? " She asks, opening her locker. Jiyong stares at her pointedly for a moment. 

" What? " Sohee asks, lifting her shoulders. Jiyong pouts, expressing his disappointment.

" It's our monthsary! "He exclaims unhappily. Sohee raises an eyebrow, mentally counting in her head. She smacks the metal locker, finally realising. 

"Omo.... I totally forgot! " Sohee covers , guilty.

Jiyong's shoulders visibly droops. His eyes casted downwards sadly, saying nothing. Sohee felt her heart clench in extreme guilt. She reaches for

Jiyong slowly, uncertainly.

" I was so busy....... I totally forgot. " She whispers guiltily, peering up at his face.

Jiyong sighs, a defeated look passing his face." It's ok.... " He smiles softly, gazing at her, making her insides go all gooey.

" I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you, ok? " Sohee says, taking his hand. Her sudden skinship in public surprising him.

Jiyong raises his eyebrows." Wow. I like the guilty side of you." He remarks, bringing her fingers to his lips, kissing them.

Students passing by them give them looks and throws Sohee murderous looks. Sohee blushes, pulling her hand down.

" I really AM sorry. I want to make it up to you." She repeats earnestly. Jiyong chuckles, leaning against the locker next to him, tilting his head.

" Just look at me this way. This is enough. " He says softly, his eyes searching hers.

Sohee feels a butterfly parade in her tummy but she doesn't looks away." Why....? " She asks, smiling slightly.

Jiyong shrugs, " I don't know. Even when I'm looking at you, I miss you. " He says honestly.

Sohee suppresses a squeal and giggles instead. " Stop that. " She says, casting her eyes downwards from his gorgeous face.

Jiyong chuckles then fixes a serious expression." Make yourself free today after school. I'll take you out. " He informs her, straightening himself.

Sohee blinks. " Today is Monday, though. " She says.

Jiyong makes a start to walk away." You finish early, right? I'll take you out. " He repeats, walking away with a grin.

Sohee blinks repetitively at his back. He does whatever he wants, whenever. She sighs inwardly. From her locker to the assembly hall, Sohee could

hear cheers and rowdy calls.

" Why are they so hype this morning. " She mutters to herself and headed to the hall.

The minute she stepped in, she could clearly make out Moon Hae Won standing in the center of the hall, and everyone else snapping his picture

away. Haewon was gritting his teeth, his ears red.

" Yah- Haewon!! Pose a little! " Someone suggests. Sohee peers around the sea of students to get a good look at what was the big fuss.

" Is that really your mother's bra? " Another guy asks, earning a round of snorts and guffaws.

Sohee's eyes widened and her jaw went slack when Haewon coincidentally turns to face her.

As promised, he was wearing an approximately D-sized black lacey bra over his uniform. 

" Oh. My. God. " Sohee whispers, torn between feeling sorry and wanting to laugh at Haewon's misfortune. When Haewon turns and met her eyes

by accident, Sohee decides she felt sorry.

" I'm such a nice person I swear. " She sighs inwardly and pushes through the crowd.

When she stands right before him, Haewon opens his mouth to say something. " Shut up and take this off. " Sohee cuts him off, gesturing at the bra. 

Haewon blinks, uncertain." B-b-but Jiyong sunbae- " He stammers.

Sohee clicks her tongue impatiently. " Don't worry about him. I'm the reason why you have to do this so take it off. " She insists.

Haewon flickers his eyes around the crowd, searching for Jiyong.

" I'm not gonna repeat myself. If you insist on wearing this- " Sohee says, starting to walk away.

" Wait! Wait! " Haewon pulls her arm. Sohee crosses her arms, and waited.

With an embarrassed sigh, he unclasps the bra, earning a round of catcalls and whistles. Sohee feels a smile quirking the sides of her lips and she

hides it.

" Thank you. " Haewon says, nodding at Sohee.

Sohee glances at him indifferently." Yeah. Make sure you don't make fun of me anymore. " She says and turns around, smiling.

Leaving Haewon staring at her back with an unreadable expression.

•••

Sohee skipped lunch and covered her assignments and revisions studiously in the library. 

" All the accompanying of customers totally take up my time during the weekends. " Sohee grumbles to herself as she scribbles away notes.

Her tummy churns and makes a sound, signalling its urgency to be filled. She pauses from writing and clutches her stomach, sighing.

" I'll get you filled during our date with Jiyong oppa ok? " She asks, looking down her tummy. 

" Do you always talk to your tummy when you're hungry? " A figure stood before her, crossing his arms.

Sohee looks up, embarrassed but scowled when she saw who it was.

" Yes I do. Sunbae. " She adds unwillingly. Thunder snickers and sat down before her.

" It's hard isn't it..... working as a Gisaeng. " He says almost smugly. Sohee makes a face, knowing where this was going.

" I'm not going to quit. " She says, flipping through her notes.

Thunder visibly shows his displeasure. " What's it gonna take for you to quit? " He presses, leaning on the table.

Sohee flickers an exasperated glance at him and shakes her head.

" If you fall in love with me.... will you quit? " He asks tentatively.

Ok now he's sounding like Heechul oppa. Sohee thinks through gritted teeth. Instead, Sohee shoots him a glare, and puts down her pen.

" Sunbae. " She hisses. " Will you please leave? I need to finish all of this in five minutes! " She continues.

Thunder stares at her for a moment before leaning back and standing up in defeat. " Fine....but don't forget to eat. Or else you'll collapse. " He

reminds her, hands in pockets and walking away.

Sohee shakes her head. " What on earth..... " She mutters under her breath and finishes up the notes.

When the bell rung, Sohee scurried to her locker. She twists the combination and pulls the door open. She was about to leave her books when she

notices there was a white paper bag sitting on the first shelf.

" What....? " She whispers and gingerly takes the paper bag out. To her surprise, the bag was hot.

She quickly opens the bag, only to find dumplings staring back at her. 

Sohee's heart jumps happily. " Mandoo! " She squeals loudly- then looking around to see if anyone heard her.

On the bag was a note which read, " Don't forget to eat. Seriously. "

Sohee rubs her eyes tiredly." Sunbae....? " She whispers.

•••

Sohee smacks on a light layer of her apricot lipstick and runs her hands through hair. She checks herself out in the mirror one last time before

rushing out the room. Meanwhile, Jiyong was waiting patiently outside the Gibang, leaning against his bike. He had an idiotic smile on his face.

" Let's go! " Sohee calls abruptly from behind.

Jiyong stands upright and turns, the sight of the porcelain doll before him leaving his jaw hanging. Sohee tries to remain expressionless but her heart

was hammering away in her chest. Was this the chills you feel on your first date? She wonders, staring at her boyfriend.

" Wow.... Sohee-ah. " Jiyong mumbles in awe, his eyes fixed on her. Sohee feels heat rush up her neck and face, embarrassing.

" Do I look fine? " She asks meekly.

Jiyong blinks and gestured speechlessly at her. " You-you're more than fine. You look really beautiful. " He comments.

Sohee grins, her eyes lighting up." Let's go! " She says again, taking a helmet from Jiyong.

Jiyong raises and eyebrow " Do you even know where we're going. " He asks, crossing his arms.

Sohee shakes her head cheerfully." Nope. But anywhere with you is fine. " She says with a grin.

Jiyong can't stand his girlfriend's smile and leans down to give her a quick peck on her lips. He pulls back from her lips and flashes her a killer smile,

leaving her blinking dazedly.

" Hold me tight. " He says, glancing at her before feeling her obeying his command.

Feeling her hands come around his waist holding onto each other tightly, Jiyong slides down his visor and sped off. The two carefully made their

way to a flat rock structure on the shores. The night was already chilly, the sea breeze adding up to the coldness.

" What did you bring? " Sohee asks, hair fluttering wildly in the wind, hitting her in the face.

Jiyong holding a mat and a thermos laughs at her scrunched up face. Sohee shakes her head, attempting to shake the hair off her face. Jiyong clucks

on his tongue and made his way to her, and gently tucks her hair neatly behind her ear.

" There. " He announces, his hands holding the sides of her face and staring at her longingly.

Sohee blushes under his heated gaze and casts her eyes down." Why are you so touchy today? " She squirms shyly, kneeling on the sand to set the

picnic mat. Jiyong sighs and kneels down to help her.

" I don't know. I feel like we haven't seen each other in months. " He declares. Sohee smiles at him and pulls him to sit beside her.

" That's silly. We see each other everyday. " She says, giving him a small kiss on his jaw. 

Jiyong exaggerates a surprised expression and touches the spot where she kissed him." Wow I like this side of Ahn Sohee." He eyes her cheekily.

Sohee laughs, then rests her head on his shoulder." It's cold but relaxing here. You picked a great date spot. " She remarks, closing her eyes tiredly.

Jiyong chuckles, kissing the crown of her head softly." You hungry? I brought ramen for dinner. " He asks.

Sohee sits up straight. " Ramen?" Her eyebrows raised.

Jiyong's smile falters. " You don't like it....? " He asks.

Sohee shakes her head, patting his knee. " I'm hungry! " She says.

Jiyong ruffles her hair in adoration and quickly takes out their dinner, pouring hot water on the noodles. They waited patiently for it to cook, facing

the waves calmly. The two jovially ate their dinner, keeping themselves warm. When their hearty dinner ended, Sohee snuggles up close to Jiyong,

feeling his warmth radiate through his clothes.

" Is this okay for a monthsary date?" He asks softly. Sohee rests her chin on his shoulder, blinking up at him.

" Yes, don't worry. It doesn't have to be so special. Imagine if we have to go to somewhere special every month for the rest of our lives because it's a

monthsary. " Sohee says assuringly.

Jiyong lowers his face face to hers and raises his eyebrows. " You're saying you'll go on a date with me for the rest of your life? " He asks, grinning.

Sohee edges back, narrowing her eyes at him. " Tsk. You always pay attention to the unimportant part." She complains. 

Jiyong laughs, pinching her nose lightly." So how is it? " He asks suddenly, facing the waves.

Sohee tilts her head. " How is what? " She asks. Jiyong throws her a knowing smile.

" You don't remember? Us dating is actually a test, remember? " He reminds her. Sohee frowns deeply, not recalling.

" Didn't we agree we'd date for 4 months, if we still have feelings for each other, we'll keep dating. " He says slowly.

Sohee holds a finger in the air, nodding." I remember! " She exclaims.

Jiyong nods encouragingly. " So....? How do you feel about us? " He asks. Sohee bites down on her lower lip thoughtfully.

" Hmmm..... I'm not tired of us yet. " She says simply. Jiyong frowns. 

"Only that!? " He pouts. Sohee giggles.

" Okay, okay. To be honest.... every time you get angry or jealous, I feel really touched and... " Sohee trails.

" And-? " Jiyong inches closer.

Sohee smiles teasingly. " And I feel like there is no other guy that can protect me as well as you do. " She says. 

Jiyong blinks, a fond smile on his lips." Really? " He asks. 

Sohee nods, beaming. Jiyong stares into her eyes for a very long time, smiling that soft smile of his that sends her crazy.

" And when you smile or stare at me like this..... I get jitters all the time. " She says quietly, her eyes holding on to his.

Jiyong visibly softens and slowly leans down to kiss her forehead, shutting his eyes in bliss.

" Glad you feel the same. " He whispers, his lips lingering on her forehead.

Sohee hugs his waist and buries her face in his warm neck." Don't you feel anything else? " She asks, her voice muffled by his neck.

Jiyong snickers and wordlessly takes her hand. Sohee pulls back and gazes at him. " What? " She prompts.

He holds her hand and leads her palm to his chest. Putting it over her heart.

Sohee feels his heart thumping really wildly against her palm. His heart was going really fast.

" Every time I see you, hold you, kiss you. My heart goes like this. " He says, gazing down at her.

Sohee blinks down at her hand, then flickers her eyes up to meet his gaze.

" Really? " She repeats his question. Jiyong breaks into a smile and leans down towards her face.

This time, HER heart accelerates, matching with the beat of his own. 

" I swear. " Jiyong whispers. 

Sohee closes her eyes, and as if on cue, he closes the gap between their faces and softly presses his lips on hers. 

 


--------------------------------------------