1

Be My Bad Boy

 

Sohee was awaken by her dry throat itching. She flickered her eyes open tiredly, she felt so weak and her fingers were trembling from hunger. She

came to realise she was lying on a wooden mat with a stiff pillow. In a room with translucent doors, like those in the olden eras. She tried to sit up,

but her head felt heavy and was spinning.

" Don't move around, honey. " Came a sweet motherly voice.

With a gasp of shock, Sohee shot up from her lying position. The face of the voice she heard was pretty. Beautiful even. She had long red hair

braided into a huge bun and was wearing makeup that made her face look white and her lips red like cherry. And the weird part was, she was wearing

a vintage hanbok complete with the headset just like the women in the olden eras do. Sohee opens to speak but was powerless, she was

surrounded with four other women dress similarly to the red haired and the whole lot of them were staring at her, sitting on their calves, hands tuck

in the sleeves of the hanbok.

" Did I....time travel? " Sohee spoke in a whisper, mainly to herself.

The girls smiled, ducking their heads, hiding their laughter.

" Of course not, silly. " Said a girl her age, whose hair was brown and also tucked high up her head.

" You're safe. Don't worry. " Said a strict looking lady, with maroonish hair, smiling at her not unkindly.

" How long was I out? " Sohee inquired, her vision still a little hazy.

" A whole night. " Said one of them.

" Are you.... actresses? " Sohee asked innocently, taking in their outfits and makeup.

The girls laugh and shook their heads, the atmosphere in the room no longer awkward.

" We wish. " Said a tanner girl, who was tiredly taking off her headset.

The rest followed suit, positioning themselves in front of their own mirrors and wiping off their makeup.

" We are entertainers, like the olden days. We are called a Gisaeng. You ever heard of it? " Asked the red haired, grinning at Sohee and combing her

long red hair.

Sohee nodded vigorously, amazed." Who do you entertain? " She asks, blinking.

The girls glances at each other. With a sigh, the strict looking girl shifted her position to face Sohee.

" We entertain politicians. Wealthy people, tycoons, you name it. Our entertainment hub is currently the most popular and productive among the rest.

" Said the maroonish girl with a sense of pride.

Sohee raises her eyebrows in awe and nodded numbly.

" Not only do we engage in conversations, we sing for them, dance for them, whatever they want, as long as they stay happy and keep on coming. "

Chimed the younger girl among the rest.

" We don't offer though. Nor are we allowed to go home with them. " The tan girl clarifies. Sohee could only manage to nod.

" You're extremely lucky Jiyong found you and set you here. " The red haired said again, still smiling pleasantly .

" Jiyong? Is he the one who helped me? " Sohee asked, frowning slightly in wonder.

The girls nod, their makeup wiped off completely and their hanboks tucked neatly with their mirrors.

" We haven't exchanged our names. I'm Min Sunye, the Lady in charge of all the Gisaengs and also the new members. " Said the pretty red haired.

" Call me YeEun, I am the teacher in this hub. I teach the new members. " The maroonish haired girl said, raising an eyebrow as a greeting,

grinning.

" My name is Yoobin. I'm the oldest, " Said the tan girl with wavy brown hair.

" They call me Sunmi, and I'm hungry. " The youngest of them said warmly. Her last sentence caused the others to laugh.

Sohee smiles shyly and bowed, " I'm Sohee and I'm gratified to be under your care. " Sohee says.

Sunye touched smiled widely." You already seem easy to teach. Plus you've got all the characteristics of a Gisaeng. " She said, nodding approvingly.

Sohee paused." I-I'm not ready.....I'm not sure if I want to be one! " Sohee says, alarmed.

Yeeun pats her shoulder." That's what you're here for, dear. You'll come to like this place eventually. " Yeeun says assuringly. Sohee bit her lip

worriedly.

" We'll settle that tomorrow, Seungri just texted saying they're all waiting behind. " Sunmi said, looking up from her phone.

Sunye nods seriously." We'll have to be stealthy." She said in a hushed tone.

" B-But why?" Sohee asked curiously, getting up with much difficulty.

" We're not supposed to leave this place. " Yoobin explains, helping Sohee get up. Sohee nodded.

" Palli!" Sunmi whispered frantically to the both of them at the door.

Yoobin followed discreetly, Sohee following her. Sohee squeezed past the door and followed Yoobin, who took a right turn and out the building.

Fresh air greeted her as soon as she stepped out. Her mind didn't even worry about her family back home.

" Sohee-ah, come here! " Sunye calls, beckoning her to join the group.

With Sunye and the rest were the guys who saved her neck. The guy beside Sunye had a beanie on and smiled at Sohee kindly.

" Hey, joining us for supper? " He asked, half offering.

Sohee bit her lip anxiously. She was really famished but had no money.

" Uh- " She started.

" I'll pay. " A guy with a teasing voice said.

Sohee took an alarmed step back." Oh.....you! " She said, recognising the guy whom she shamelessly fainted on.

Sohee immediately bowed, expressing her gratitude, her face burning.

" No need to be so thankful, we're friends now. " He says, with an eye smile.

Sohee looked up at him and blushed. He had a pretty smile.

" I'm Jiyong. Or, GD as they call me sometimes. " He says warmly, walking her over to the group.

" Thanks so very much, for helping me, Jiyong-sshi. " Sohee says politely, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

Jiyong stared at the flawless chubby girl beside him, his heart growing unfamiliarly warm.

" My name is Sohee. "  She says, interrupting his thoughts.

" Sohee.... " He tries out her name.

" I'm Taeyang, Sunye's boyfriend. " Taeyang says warmly, nodding at her. Sunye frowned, shy, and nudged him.

" They call me Daesung. Or Dae, for short. " Says a blonde guy beside Yeeun, all smiles.

A smiling guy with cropped black hair approached Sohee with a polite grin.

" Seungri, Sunmi's fiance. " He grins, sending all of them laughing.

" You wish. " Sunmi rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

Next, a broody and tall guy with intense eyes smiled at Sohee, his arms around Yoobin.

" T.O.P, they call me. " He says, his deep and low voice matches his aura. Sohee nodded politely in greeting.

" Let's grab some meat! " Sunmi cheered.

 

--------------------------------------------

Sorry I didnt include Lim!!! ╮(╯_╰)╭ Sunmi paired best with Ri, so i couldnt put her in :(

But anyways, here's the first chapter to many!! ♥