8

Be My Bad Boy

The guys and gisaengs gather around the round buffet table, eating heartily as a celebration.

JYP raises his glass, " TO THE SUCCESSFUL DEBUT OF OUR GISAENGS! " He says loudly in a mumble, as his mouth was full with noodles.

Everyone raise their glasses together, even the rookie gisaengs." To Success!" They chorused.

Sohee clinks her glass, but was emotionless, her mind wandering to Kim Heechul. His stare sure was mesmerizing and the way he spoke, almost

lazily but intriguing.... Sohee shakes her head, clearing her messed up thoughts as she sips the wine.

" What a great way to start your career, Sohee-ah, what with your fees being paid.... " Sunye says proudly. 

YeEun nods along. " That's right. All you have to do now is dance well and study well, " She adds.

Sohee offers a smile, " Yes, I understand. I'm excited for school. " She says earnestly. The four girls pause and glance at each other furtively.

" As a heads up, I don't think its gonna be a walk in the park. "Yoobin says and continues eating the kimbap.

Sohee frowns. " No? Why not ?"

The girls sigh. Sunye puts down her glass and shifts towards Sohee. "You see, people don't like us. They don't appreciate cultural arts like we do.

They think, gisaengs are es...." Sunye explains softly.

Sohee blinks. " Even the kids at school? "

" Especially them. " Sunmi butts in. Sohee sighs, crestfallen.

Yoobin reaches out, placing an arm on her shoulder. " It's gonna be ok. All of us are there. Sunmi will be in the same class. We'll be seniors, it's

going to be fine. " She says warmly.

Yoobin's act of kindness was a little unexpected but assuring. Sohee smiles, and looks at the other unnies. 

" As long as I have you guys... " She says.

---

The morning was busy, everyone was bristling around, straightening out their uniforms and hair. Sohee puts her hair up like an apple hairdo, Sunye 

with her hair loose, YeEun with a ponytail, Yoobin with her curls loose and Sunmi with pigtails.

" Ready? " YeEun asks, putting on her shoes at the doorsteps.

" Yes!" They answer in unison and grab their bags.

The boys join them as well, TOP with his hair trimmed, Seungri with a cropped cut, Daesung with a slight fringe, Taeyang with a beanie and GD 

with a cap.

" Sup' ladies. " Taeyang greets them with a smile.

Sunye walks over towards him, "Lets go. " she smiles. He looks at her admiringly and the two walks off.

YeEun approaches Daesung and he lovingly tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear. YeEun grins and they walk ahead, hand in hand.

TOP tilts his head slightly, beckoning Yoobin. Yoobin pursues her lips but walks up to him all the same, slipping an arm around his waist.

Sunmi glares at Seungri. " My shoes will get dirty. Give me a piggyback. " She orders.

Seungri turns his nose up. " You admit to being a pig? " He jeers and sped away before Sunmi could get him. Sohee giggles, unaware Jiyong was

beside her.

" Shall we go? " He says, his voice smooth near her ear. Sohee jumps, startled.

" Yah- " She starts. He clamps with his hand, and locks her neck with his arm playfully.

" Nope-not a word. Let's go. " He grins.

---

All ten of them walk past the school gate, oblivious to the stares and glares. The group was as usual, noisy and rowdy.

" Wait-is that a new girl? " 

" Omo, where?! "

" That one! With the black hair and huge cheeks! "

" Oh.my.God. Why is Ji's arm around her! "

" Why do you care? "

" I-uhh.... well. "

" Tsk. They are nothing but s and hooligans. Good pairs, too. " Someone scoffed. Sohee hangs her head, hearing the students' stinging words.

Jiyong frowns upon seeing her face." Hey, what's wrong? " He asks softly.

She shakes her head lightly. " It's nothing... " They stop walking.

Jiyong holds her chin up, forcing her to meet his eyes." Look at me. " He orders firmly.

Sohee lifts her eyes up, taking in his almond shaped us, rimmed with anxiety and fatigue.

" What's wrong? Did they talk about you? " He asks, frowning.

Sohee looks away, pushing his hand down." Are we that bad? " She asks quietly.

GD looks at her, considering." Did you do anything bad? " He asks.

She shakes her head, her brows creasing. " Aniyo. "

He smiles, shrugging. " Then, no. Don't bother what they say. They're just sulkish and bored. " He says, hand on the back of her neck, leveling his

forehead to hers.

Sohee stares at him, a smile creeping up her lips. " I believe you. " She grins.

GD smiles back, " Call me if anything bad happens, okay? I'll come running. " He promises.

Sohee nods, smiling gratefully. GD tousles her hair and the two continue walking to the lockers.

---

Sohee enters the new class cautiously, bowing slightly to everyone before taking a seat next to Sunmi. It seems like Sunmi has been sitting alone all

these while. Sunmi ignores the stares and casually takes out her books, Sohee warily doing the same.

" You sit here alone? " She asks, an eyebrow raised.

Sunmi nods dismissively. " It's nice. Minding my own business." She offers a half smile.

" Do you ever get bullied? " Sohee asks quietly, fearing she might be overheard.

Sunmi considers her, frowning. " Not that I can think of....Just verbally, I guess. " She trails off.

" No worries, I don't think they'll be bad to you. " Sunmi assures her. Sohee smiles, and lean back in her chair. She froze.

" Tsk, I wonder how many guys she have lost her ity to. " A classmate whispers to her friend.

" At her age, at that... Tsktsktsk. Real time right in front of us.  " The other whispers back.

Sohee felt stung. Like a slap in the face. Her hands turns cold, angry. Her eyes brimmed with hot tears, frustration creeping up .

Sunmi notices and pats her knee comfortingly. " Just ignore them. They don't know anything. " She says pointedly.

Sohee hangs her head, her tears falling.The girls at the back wouldn't give up.

" Don't know what? The number of dads you entertain? Yeah, that's right. Quite a wonder. " The girl behind them retorts.

Sunmi flashes them a glare." Maybe you should wonder about something worth your time instead. Like, how to get As for your Maths. " She says

bitterly.

Sohee stifles a giggle. She wipes her tears and sniffs, " It's ok. I'm fine. " She says cheerfully. Sunmi flashes the girls at the back a final glare and

faces the front.

---

Sohee waits at the front gate impatiently. Where is he? She glances at her watch, Jiyong oppa said he'd wait for me after school. Sohee pouts, tugging

the straps of her bag. Her phone vibrates in her pocket, a call.

She answers the call, " Yoboseyo? " The background of the other line was noisy, and it sounded like the caller was running.

" Sohee-ah, I'm sorry I can't walk home with you. Something urgent came up. Walk home carefully ok? Bye now. " GD says hurriedly.

Sohee couldn't even reply, he had hung up. She frowns, staring at her phone screen.

" What even...! He ditched me? Aish that bad oppa. " She mutters angrily under her breath and walks home grudgingly.

There were not many students around, much to her comfort. She sighs and walk past the alleys. She paused, ahead of her a group of boys from her

school were smoking, drinking, their sleeves folded up and were sitting unsightly. She couldn't retreat, they'd see her anyway. She takes a deep

breath and walk towards them. As expected, they notices her.

" Yah, isn't that the new collection?" One nudges the other, pointedly staring at Sohee who was approaching them.

He takes a drag of his cigarette, eyeing Sohee from head to toe." Nice legs. " He comments.

Sohee cringes, bad vibes creeping up her neck. She tugs her bag straps tightly and walks straight.

Anothet guy jumps up, blocking Sohee's way, he had a playful smile, and eyes smiling." Which class are you in? " He asks, grinning playfully.

Sohee turns her face away. " Uh....sophomore. " She says softly.

He folds his arms, staring at her." Care to show me how you treat the old men in your entertainment house? " He asks, touching her shoulder.

Sohee felt her stomach twist, shutting her eyes. Jiyong oppa...

She weakly shakes her head. " I-I don't do anything disgraceful. " She says quietly, avoiding his hand.

He smirks, and comes closer to Sohee, who was motionless.

" Don't lie, come on. You girls are so mysterious. " He urges her, slipping an arm around her.

Sohee gasps, and pushes him away. " Please... don't hurt me. " She manages timidly. The guy bites his lower lip and tries to hug her. He comes

closer.

" Let her go. " A member voices out tiredly.

The playful guy stops, turning to his friend." What did you say, cheondung? " He tilts his head.

Cheondung sighs, " Leave her be. You don't wanna mess with Big Bang Hyung right. " He raises an eyebrow.

Sohee felt relief surging through her body. The guy before her considers his friend and glances at Sohee.

" Go, then. But it's a lot more dangerous out there.  " He says shrugging. Sohee blinks.

Cheondung eyes her. " You got a knife, or something? "

Sohee shakes her head slightly. The five guys before her sigh in unison.

" Walk her home, Thunder. " Says a cold guy uninterestedly.

Sohee shakes her head fervently." Aniyo.... it's okay.... " She refuses.

" No, it's more dangerous there. Thunder, go. " Says the guy again.

Thunder/Cheondung tosses his cigarette on the ground and walks toward Sohee. His tall frame blocks her view almost completely. He doesn't seem

cold nor friendly.

" Come on. " He says exasperatedly, walking ahead of her.

—--—

Hey readers!! 
Sorry for the hiatus!! Mian mian! 
I've got major exams starting tomorrow so i wont be updating much! Sorry for all the wait! 
♥♥♥