12

Be My Bad Boy

 

Both of them walk hand in hand to the streets.

" What did I just do. Oh my god. What just happened. " Sohee muttered quietly.

Jiyong was struggling hard not to smile. He wanted to skip around the streets, with his hand around hers. He glances down at Sohee who was fuming

at herself. Sohee was mumbling angrily to herself, her ears red. GD finally chuckles, amused. She turns to face him sharply.

" What? Why are you laughing? " Sohee demanded.

GD shakes his head, revealing his toothy grin." Nothing...... Was it that bad? Why are you angry? " He replied with a wide smile.

Sohee looks away shaking her head slightly, her face burning again." It wasn't bad... It's just..... " She trailed off, unable to finish her sentence.

GD raises his eyebrow and tugs her hand so that she turns to face him. Sohee faces him,but doesn't meet his eyes. GD slowly leans down so that his

face levels with hers. He smiles as Sohee blushes again.

" Tell me. Why are you angry? " He asks, staring intensely into her eyes.

Sohee bites her lower lip. " That was.... my first kiss. " She whispered.

GD's face breaks into a huge grin." It was my first, too. " He confessed shamelessly.

Sohee looks up, her eyes wide. "Really? "

Jiyong tilts his head and lands a kiss on her lips lightly as a answer." That was my second. " He beams.

Sohee blinks rapidly, caught off guard." Y-y-yah, Kwon Jiyong! " She stuttered.

Jiyong doesn't answer but grabs onto her hand instead, starting to walk ahead. Sohee followed wordlessly.

" What should we eat?? " Jiyong asks casually looking around the rows of food stalls.

Sohee follows his gaze and spots a dukbokki and snacks stall. She bites on her lip again, hunger creeping into her stomach. She tugs on Jiyong's

sleeve, and points to the shop. GD nods and they walk hand in hand to the stall.

The cook notices them and greets them warmly. " Welcome. What would you like? "

Sohee and GD settled themselves down on the stools." One plate of dukbokki, please. " Sohee places her order, clasping her hands hungrily.

The cook nods and looks at Jiyong." I'll just have some omurice. " He smiles.

The cook nods again and starts to cook immediately in front of them. Sohee watches in fascination as the cook expertly pours the sauce and flips the

pan. In a matter of minutes, their late dinner was served.

" Thank you for the food! " They chorused.

The cook smiles warmly. " Both of you make a good couple. " She remarks.

Sohee smiles shyly, Jiyong raises his spoon happily to the cook.

---

" Let's walk around before heading back? " GD suggests after their hearty dinner.

Sohee nods eagerly." Where do you want to go? " She asks.

Jiyong glances at Sohee slyly." Well...... " He trails off. Before she could ask, Jiyong pulls her along until they reach a couples' shop.

" Why did you bring me here? " Sohee hissed as Jiyong drags her inside.

" We should get a couple bracelet since we're dating. " Jiyong grins.

Sohee didn't know what to say and follows him as he checks out the silver couple bracelets.

" This one looks nice? " Jiyong wonders to himself. 

Sohee curiously peeks over his shoulder to see for herself. " Why bracelets? " Sohee asks.

GD turns to face her. " You don't want bracelets? Then, rings? " He suggests with a smile.

Her eyes went wide and she shakes her head vigorously.

" Ummm.... wallets? That way it won't be so obvious. " Sohee considers and walks over to the glass cabinets where wallets were being displayed.

Jiyong pouts and follows. " Where is the fun in that? " He asks. Sohee ignores him and silently considers all the wallets.

She spots a Black and White pair. That doesn't look too bad. She turns to Jiyong and points to the pair.

" That one? " She suggests.

Jiyong scrunches his nose and considers. Since she likes it.... Jiyong gives her a small smile and nods.

A smile spreads over her lips." We'll get a ring or bracelet next time ok? " She asks sheepishly.

" There will be a next time? Assa! " Jiyong cheers and proceeds to the counter without waiting for a reply.

Sohee stares blankly at his back." Why did I go and say that. Ah seriously. "

After GD paid, they walk out of the shop and bumped into Cheondung. He was wearing mufflers and barely noticed them. Sohee caught his arm and

waved into his face.

" Cheondung-ah? " Sohee smiles cheerily. Jiyong stares at Cheodung gravely.

Thunder glances at Sohee and nods acknowledgingly without much of an expression." Hey. " He replies. He looks at Jiyong and blinks, startled.

" Who are you. " Jiyong demanded coldly.

Cheondung swallows and bows slightly." Thunder Park, " He replies uncomfortably.

Sohee glances at Jiyong and nudges him to cut the cold treatment." He was the one who sent me home. " Sohee says.

Jiyong purses his lips eyed the guy before him." Thanks for that day. " Jiyong says, forcibly.

Thunder nods awkwardly." No problem. " He rubs the back of his neck.

" Well, We'll get going now. See you tomorrow in class? " Sohee says.

Thunder nods again wordlessly and bows again to Jiyong. GD puts his arm around Sohee's shoulder and they walk away.

" Why are you so cheery with him?" GD asks sulkily.

Sohee peers up at him and giggles." Waeyo.... are you jealous? " She asks swinging the plastic bag happily.

GD rolls his eyes. " ....No... it's just, you don't treat me that way. " He remarks.

Sohee laughs. " I'm your girlfriend, right? That differentiates you from every other guy. " She says cheerily.

Jiyong smiles a little but remains silent. Sohee nudges him as he kept on being so quiet on the way home.

" Yah.... don't be so sulky.... " She pokes his sides.

He grabs her finger and faces her." Sohee... do you really want to go out with me or is it just because I asked you out? " He asks her seriously.

Sohee stares at him for a moment. Smiling, She pulls her finger from his grasp and slowly wrap her arms around his waist. Jiyong froze as she pulls

him close, surprising  him. 

" Do you think I would do this if i didn't want to? " She asks, peering up at him.

Warmth spread all over his body as she rests her head on his chest. Smiling, Jiyong hugs her back and they swayed side to side.

" I guess I'm just tired. I get sensitive at times like this. Sorry." He sighs.

Sohee pulls away from their swaying and smiles comfortingly." It's okay. Let's head in, or else we'll get caught. " She says.

GD agrees and they silently made their way inside.

---

In the morning, all of them went off in pairs except Sohee. Jiyong was nowhere in sight. Dread filled her tummy. Don't tell me he is still sensitive?

Sunmi notices Sohee looking worried. " Yah, Where's Jiyong? " She asks seungri.

Seungri shrugs. " Dunno. He went off early in the morning. "

Sohee sighed and her shoulders droop. The group glances at one another but said nothing and walked to school. In school, Sohee walked to her

locker, a little sad Jiyong was avoiding her. She entered her combinations and took out her books silently. Should I text him? She wondered, taking

out her phone.

" Hey. " Someone greeted her from behind. Sohee turns and relief spreaded all over as Jiyong came into view.

" Hi..... " She whispered.

Jiyong smiles at her sheepishly." Sorry for last night and ditching you this morning..... I... don't know what got into me. " He apologises.

Sohee smiles. " It's ok. Don't apologise. "

Jiyong ruffles his hair nervously." You're not mad? " 

Sohee shakes her head." I was just worried. " She says.

The bell rang,  indicating that they should get to class. Jiyong tucks her hair behind her ear endearingly and leans in to kiss her cheeks.

" Wait for me after school? " He asks.

Sohee nods wordlessly, butterflies going crazy in her tummy. With that, GD walks to his class, leaving Sohee stunned.

---

Feeling more cheerful after school, Sohee was all smiles as she approaches Jiyong at the gate. GD gave her a grin and opens his arms, asking for a

hug. Sohee pushes his arms away.

" Not here! People will gossip. " She hisses.

Jiyong lifts his arms again." Let them. Come on, hug me. " He pleads.

Rolling her eyes but smiling, Sohee hugs his body and smiles into his chest. Why am I so happy?

" Yah .... cut it out! " TOP ruins the moment as the rest of them approaches the couple. Sohee steps back and hides a smile. Jiyong grins sheepishly.

" Getting along, eh? " Daesung teases.

Before either Sohee or Jiyong could respond, a huge and expensive looking car came into view.

" Wow. Whose car is that? " Sunmi gaped.

The doors open, revealing Heechul in a fitting suit." Hello. " He greets them with a bow.

Everyone stares at him. The girls bow back. But the boys remain frozen.

" Why are you here. " Taeyang demanded coldly.

Heechul offers a warm smile, unfazed. " I came to take Sohee-sshi on a date. "

Sohee blinks. Frozen. What.

GD frowns. " Clients and Gisaengs are not allowed to date. " He stated.

Heechul keeps his smile on. " I'm aware. I got permission from the director. " He says.

" What? " All of them chorused.

" Is this possible? " Jiyong asks YeEun. Yenny averts his cold gaze. 

" Um, well..... he intends on raising her hair so...Director Park has given him permission to date her for the time being. " YeEun answered timidly.

Before any of them could respond, Heechul's bodyguards takes Sohee by the hand and dragged her into his car.

" See you! " Heechul waves cheerily.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------