3

Be My Bad Boy

 

Everyone around the table snapped around. YeEun's face turns sour immediately. Taeyang smirks.

"We're not the s here. " Sunmi says folding her arms.

" At least we have kept hair. Unlike your soft boy Heechul over there. " Seungri said snidely.

Yuri grits her teeth." Filthy dirty girls like you shouldn't be talking to me. " Yuri spat at Sunmi.

Sunmi glares, ready for a talking down, but Sunye voiced out.

" How do you know Yuri? Did you ask your dad how filthy we are? He of all our customers should know best.  " Sunye said with a pleasant smile.

Yeeun, Yoobin and Sunmi laughed, knowing Sunye was lying. The other girls behind Yuri covered their mouths, apalled and shocked their friend's

father would go to a Gisaeng house. Yuri turned a shade of red and her eyes were wet. Covering her face, she pushed past her group and ran away. 

Sohee could only watch, not knowing who the intruders are.

"Human labour at such a young age, tsk tsk, pity. " Jessica said, a sly smile on her face.

A really lean and good-looking guy emerged from the shadows and slung an arm around her shoulder.

" Yah Jiyong, still no girl on your arm yet? So is the rumour about you being gay true? " Siwon asked with innocent eyes.

Sohee glanced at GD, who was coolly sipping his soju. Illegally that is.

GD smiles at Siwon. " Yah Siwon, you still go to church? " GD answers with a mocking grin.

The other members snickered.

" Let's go. " GD said to the group, offering his hand to Sohee. Everyone got up as well.

" Grandma Jung!! We take our leave first, Annyeong!!! " Yeeun calls to the old woman at the back.

" Oh? ALRIGHT. BE SAFE. " She calls back. The group left their bill and walks out.

" See you, Siwon. " Daesung pats his shoulder. Siwon clenches his teeth angrily, beaten.

" See you at school, GG. " Yoobin said with her low voice T.O.P smirking beside her.

The SNSD members glances at each other, unsatisfied. Sohee cowers behind Yoobin, not wanting to be included in the fight. She was about to walk

past when someone caught her hand. She instinctively pulled her hand back with a startled gasp. A copper browned haired guy with long hair peered

at her beneath his bangs covering his eyes.

" Your bag, you left it. " He says, nodding towards their spot.

Sohee blinked at him, taken aback by his pretty face. She shakes her head. " I didn't bring a bag, " She says softly and bowed, modest as ever.

GD who saw Heechul's hand on Sohee's immediately frowned." Hands off, pretty boy. " Jiyong growled.

Heechul makes a blank expression and dropped Sohee's arm." What is she to you? " Heechul asked, eyes vacant.

GD swallows, not knowing why he was being so defensive. The group stood at the side, waiting for Jiyong's answer. Sohee was furtively glancing at

GD .

"Someone I've been waiting for my whole life. " He says a little too honestly.

The WG members raises their eyebrows and covered their mouths. Big Bang fist bumped each other and cheered. Sohee was burning red, ducking

her head. Heechul holds Jiyong's stare and nodded.

" Good to know. " He whispers and headed inside the shop.

---

Park Jinyoung glanced down at the five girls who were sitting on the mat, waiting for him to say something.

He caught them sneaking in the building. When they were not even allowed to go out on a work night.

He glances at Sunye and sighed." I am truly disappointed in you girls. "

Sunye blinked sadly and hung her head." We deeply apologize, Manager, but we really wanted some fresh air and wanted to show the new girl around.

" Yeeun responded bravely, not meeting eyes with JYP.

" What were to happen if some bad men nabbed you girls? " He asks, folding his arms.

YeEun bites her lower lip and didn't answer.

" I-I'm responsible for this, Sir. I was hungry and they brought me out. " Sohee voices out softly.

JYP turns to her, a defeated expression on his face." Okay. Make sure you girls go with the company of YG's men next time. Understood? " JYP

warned. The girls nodded, smiles creeping up their lips.

" We understand, Manager. " Sunye bowed lowly.

JYP nodded, waving the matter away. He approached Sohee, and squatted right in front her. Sohee blinks startledly and averted her face away from

his.

" Hmm, nice face, great skin, unusual chubby cheeks...." He tilts his head, grabbing her chin. Sohee gasps as he roughly turns her face sideways.

" Well, great. I think you can start training tomorrow. You seem keen and unique. " JYP nodded.

Sohee's face breaks into a huge smile." Really?? I.....thank you. For giving me a job. And a roof on my head. " She bows, gratified.

JYP raised an eyebrow." Well, if you become a hit and prove you got some promising skills, you can stay. " JYP tells her. Sohee nodded.

" But, please remember that relationships are not allowed for an apprentice Gisaeng. " JYP warns her sternly.

Sohee looks up, confused. But the other girls......?

" And also, you can start school at JYG High on Monday, the fees will be paid by your salary you earn later. " JYP says.

Sohee smiles again, relieved. JYP is a kind man.

" Thank you. " Sohee says again. JYP doesn't reply.

" Okay, you girls go get some sleep. Sohee will be starting her training tomorrow and she needs to be prepped. Go off now. " He orders them.

The girls stood up, bowed and turns to leave.

---

" Oh my god. My heart. " Sunmi said dramatically, patting her heart.

" Tell me about it. That was so close. " Yoobin sighed and sat on the wooden mat.

Yeeun nodded. " Thank God he didn't saw us with the boys. "

Sunye joins them on the floor, her hand over her forehead tiredly." Lets...just sleep. " Sunye sighed, her eyes closed.

" That's right. Night guys. You too Sohee, get up early tomorrow, and we'll be doing some basic cultural dances. " Yeeun reminds.

Sohee nods eagerly, pulling out her hair out from her band and lies on the pillow. Her eyes couldn't close. Her mind was busy thinking about her new

life she came to Seoul for. She musn't disappoint herself. She will make herself proud.




----------------------------------------------