2

Be My Bad Boy

 

The group weren't exactly the quiet kind of group. On their way to supper, be it the guys or the girls, they shouted and teased each other loudly. As

if it wasn't 11 in the late dark night. Only a few shops were still open, mostly bars and restaurants.

" Where are we going? " Sohee asked GD who was silent beside her.

GD raised an eyebrow, surprised by Sohee's sudden question.

" Oh, it's at an old restaurant. Your new friends are regulars there. Always being requested to play their music. " GD informs Sohee, with a casual

smile. Sohee puffed her cheeks absentmindedly and nods.

" They sure are well-liked and popular. " Sohee thought to herself.

" Here we are, " GD interrupted her thoughts.

Proving he was right, the group cheered happily upon arriving at the door of the restaurant.

" ANNYEONGHASEYO, WE HAVE COME TO FINISH YOUR FOOD! " Sunmi and Seungri greeted cheerily.

The others sighed and shook their heads. GD chuckled at the sight of the two youngest couple. Sohee couldn't help but smiled as well. The shop

owners, an old couple not exactly thin, came out bounding at the cheerful faces.

" Ahhhhh the Gisaengs and the Bad Boys of Seoul are here! " Said the old man, beckoning the group to come in with a huge smile on his face.

" Why were you late? " Scolded the old woman, frowning in pretense upon them.

The group made themselves comfortable on the floor and seated themselves by the wooden tables.

" My apologies, Grandmother Jung, we had a new arrival today. " Sunye politely apologizes with a grin.

The old woman raised her eyebrows excitedly, " Oh, Chincha? Where is she? "

Sohee, who sat in front of Jiyong ducked shyly, her face burning and discomfort crept up her hands.

Sunmi pointed to Sohee beside her." Here, isn't she the loveliest! " Sunmi said, joining in the excitement.

Sohee smiled tightly and bowed respectfully." My name is Ahn Sohee, nice to meet you, Grandmother Jung. "

" Ahhh yes yes, lovely hair and face. Don't you agree, dear? " She commented on Sohee, calling her husband to see Sohee as well.

Sohee smiled, flattered and ducked her head. The man hurried over, and gave Sohee a full inspection.

He finally nodded and agreed." Why yes, what with those cheeks, she'll be legendary. I wish you great success, dear. " The man said warmly,

complimenting her.

Sohee blinked, unused to the bombarding flattery. She bowed deeply, deeply flattered. No one complimented her back at home. This was a first.

" T-Thank you very much. " She stammered, her face flushed. She slowly sunk into her seat.

" You are really naturally beautiful. " GD whispers to Sohee with an endearing smile.

Sohee blinked shyly at him and hung her head, not meeting his eyes. " Thanks. " She smiled at her stocking-ed lap.

GD grinned, " She's so shy. " He said silently.

" Here, you girls' usual, and the boys' as well! Dig in! " The couple brought their food over.

The appetizing smell of omurice and ramyeon filled the not-so-empty restaurant.

" Mmmmmm, let's eat! " All of them chorused, including GD.

Sohee grinned, and ate without hesitation, eating to her fill. Her growling stomach filling up by the minute.

" Mm, Sohee-ah, how old are you?" Daesung asked her from across the table, starting a conversation.

Sohee paused from stuffing her face, surprised. " Oh? Sixteen. " She said politely.

" Wah, really? We're all still in school then. " Seungri said.

" Oh? None of us here are adults? " Sohee asked, shocked. T.O.P and Yoobin sure looked matured.

" Nope, We're in the same high school. " YeEun confirms. Sohee nods and resumed eating her ramyeon.

" Why did you come here? " Sunmi asked directly.

Everyone paused and looked at Sohee. Sohee stopped slurping the noodles and felt sick suddenly. Will they get angry if she said she ran away?

" Sorry if I was direct..... " Sunmi ducks her head under Sunye's glare.

Sohee bravely smiled and put down her chopsticks.

" I.....came to find myself. " She said, not sure herself if she was lying. They nodded in unison.

" It's okay of you are a runaway, all of us are. " T.O.P spoke up, sensing her hesitant face.

The whole lot murmured their agreement. Sohee bit her lip. How did he know...

" Well.... yes, I ran from home. " Sohee said, with a smile.

GD folded his arms. " It's okay to be one, really. " He assures her with a pretty smile again.

Sohee averted her eyes, embarrassed." Really? " She spoke quietly.

" Totally, no worries, all of us have our own stories. " Sunmi chided. At that moment, the old couple approached their table.

" So... what did you guys prepare for us folks who can't afford to go to a Gisaeng house? " The man questioned the girls with a toothy grin.

Sunye turned around to face the man. " Actually, tonight we prepared a modern presentation." She said, raising an eyebrow teasingly.

" WAAH, that's great! What is it? " The old woman beamed happily.

Yeeun and Sunye stood, " We prepared a duet, " Yeeun said, an arm slung around Sunye's shoulder.

The group clapped, and so did the regular customers at the restaurant. With that, the two of them stood on a small stage at the front of the shop.

Yeeun sat on the piano bench and Sunye pulled a stool to sit on.

" Please clap along to our song, dugo dugo. " Sunye introduced the song.

The customers cheered and clapped. Sunye and Yeeun's angelic and raw voices filled the shop pleasantly. With Yeeun playing the piano flawlessly,

Sunye sang her soul out for the chorus. Sohee sat in awe, as the song ended and the duo bowed gratefully.

" I...had no idea they were singers. " She whispered.

GD snickered. " Now you know. They are the best. " He praises them genuinely. Sohee nodded in agreement.

" That was beautiful as always. " Taeyang kissed Sunye's forehead openly.

Sunye blushed and pushed his shoulder in embarrassment.

Daesung fived Yeeun proudly." Learnt well from me, huh? " He grinned.

Yeeun made a face and flickered his forehead. " Like real. You can't play the piano! " She denied. Everyone laughed.

" Hey, Sohee why don't you perform for us? " Yoobin suggested kindly.

All eyes turned to Sohee. Sohee glanced at them nervously, suddenly not laughing. She had a bad feeling. 

" Ah, I don't have any talents. " She spoke humbly, her face turning red. Everyone waved her humility away.

" Sohee. Sohee. Sohee. " They chanted for Sohee to perform.

Sohee couldn't stop them from banging on the table and calling her out.

" You can do it! " Jiyong grinned at her. Sohee glanced at GD and smiled bravely, his words giving her support.

Taking a deep breath to calm her flaming face, Sohee got up. Everyone immediately cheered for her. She shyly approached the stage.

" Ohmygod, why am I doing this? Why am I embarrassing myself. " She cringes regrettably.

" Put on a song for her to dance to!" Daesung called.

Sohee hid her face behind her hands, her face flaming again. Oh god.... A familiar song came on, a popular song everyone knew the dance to. 

Abracadabra. Sohee bit her lip embarrassedly. Closing her eyes, Sohee started to dance. Let's get it over with...she thought. Without realizing, she

was dancing flawlessly to the whole song, forgetting where she was. The crowd became wild and danced along. Sohee snapped out from the

momentary trance and stopped dancing with a bow, holding her chest. Flushed, she ran towards the group and hid behind GD. The crowd went on

cheering.

" Daebak Sohee!! What are you, BEG's backup dancer? That was flawless! " Sunmi chortled in awe.

Sohee covered her face and squealed in regret. " I'm so embarrassed. " She patted her cheeks from getting even redder.

" No, you shouldn't be, that was... better than good. " GD grinned down at her.

Sohee peered up at him, her heart pounding restlessly. " You think so? " She bit her nails.

He nodded with a grin. " Definitely, you have sharp moments. " He added.

" You have a dancer's body. " Yeeun reveals, eyeing her approvingly.

Sohee couldn't stop herself from smiling. " Thank you. " She said happily, glowing.

" You're such a gem, Sohee. " Yoobin said warmly. The others nodded, agreeing.

" We're glad we have a new talented girl in our family. " Taeyang grinned.

The happy and joyous atmosphere was broken by the door of the shop being flung open.

Standing there was a different group of girls and boys.

" Look, the es are here. " Said one of the girls with a haughty smile.

" And the gay boys, too. " Added a guy beside her.

 

--------------------

Take a guess who the rivals are. ∩__∩ It's not really a mystery ;)