11

Be My Bad Boy

 

- Sorry to disappoint guys, but Sohee's Oppa is just a passing character XD

---

Her eyelids felt heavy still. Sohee's lips parted, they were dry. aches for water. She forces her eyes open. She notices that she isn't in her

room. It was a different room completely. Sohee tries to sit up, and winces as her head starts to throb. Like a psychic, Jiyong immediately appears at

the door. He was in the same outfit as he was before she knocked out.

" Don't get up. Drink this first. " He warns her, approaching her with a glass of green juice.

Sohee dryly her lips and took the juice without a word. The bitter taste of spinach and other veggies thrown in filled . 

" What did you put in this? " She hissed, making a disgusted face.

Jiyong sighs. " Spinach...and... Some other stuff. Don't worry, its healthy! " He waves her disgust away.

Sohee made a face and handed the remaining juice to him. Jiyong takes the glass and finishes the juice up without a second thought. At the exact spot

Sohee's lips were. Sohee turns her head away before Jiyong could catch her blushing at the indirect kiss.

" Does your head hurt? " Jiyong asks tilting her chin towards him so that he could see her face.

Sohee freezes as his face came into full view. She could see every single aspect of his face. From his eyelashes to his milky skin. And his small

pinkish lips. GD remained motionless and was completely stunned by the closeness of his face and hers. Her monolids are absolutely attractive and

her cheeks were flushed. Her lips were parted, showing her front teeth. He had the sudden urge to lean down and kiss her but he had enough

willpower to remember his promise to her. Jiyong swallows dryly lets go of her chin, blinking. Sohee relaxes and she turns her face away from his.

" I'm fine. Where is everyone?" Sohee answers, tucking her hair behind her ears absentmindedly.

GD watches her softly. " They're outside. Sun is especially worried. You want me to call her in? " He asks quietly, his heart yearning still, for a kiss.

Sohee shakes her head." It's ok. Let's head out. " Sohee says, getting up.

Jiyong nods and gets up as well. Sohee pushes the door aside, and smiles at the girls. Sunye's face brightens as Sohee appears.

" How are you feeling? " Sunye asks after she envelopes her in a bear hug.

Sohee pats Sun's arm comfortingly." Better. "

YeEun approaches her, " Want to eat? You must've fainted from being tired. " She offers.

" Yes, I must've.. " She agrees quietly.

" Don't you want to dine with me?  " Jiyong asks Sohee, disappointed.

" Oh! That's right. Sorry, Unni, I'll be eating with him tonight. " Sohee brightens.

YeEun purses her lips but smiles. " Better not let anyone catch you both. " She warns.

Sohee grins. " I won't, promise. "

---

Sohee wore a black denim jacket over an orange collared blouse. It was cold out, even after dinner. Sohee kept blowing on her hands to keep them

warm. GD glances at her.

" You that cold? " He asks as they stroll in the park together. Sohee says nothing but smiles. GD takes out a hot pack from his pocket casually.

Sohee gapes at him.

" You've been keeping your hands warm all these while!? " Sohee asks, outraged.

Jiyong laughs. " Aniya, I kept them in case you needed one. " He denies.

" Lies. " Sohee scoffs, rolling her eyes.

He laughs at her attitude. " Give me your hands. " He orders.

" Andwae. " She says curtly.

He sighs and stares at her. " Come on, I can't touch you so you have to give me your hand. " He whines.

Sohee considers him and stuck her hands out, hiding a grin. He sighs loudly and places the hot pack between her hands, clasping them with his own.

 Sohee smiles as the warmth spreads over her hands.

" You like it?" Jiyong asks, holding her hands to his chest. Closing the distance between them.

Sohee raises her eyes to his slowly. For a moment, she lets herself immerse in his gaze.

" It's warm... " She comments, dropping her gaze.

Jiyong felt his heart throb crazily as her voice turns soft. Sohee froze as she can feel his heart thudding rapidly. She raises her eyes to meet his once

again. He was still looking at her, softly. Sohee felt her stomach clench as his lips came into view again. No..... She couldn't kiss him. Can't give

away her first kiss...She tear her eyes away from his face and pull her hands down from his grasp.

Jiyong smiles as her eyebrows furrow in concentration. How cute. He grins to himself.

" Let's find a bench to sit. " Sohee breaks the silence, already walking ahead of him. GD follows without a reply, still grinning.

" What happened after I fainted? " Sohee asks cautiously.

GD blinks thoughtfully." What do you mean? "

Sohee swallows. " Did the drunk guys go away, I meant.. " She says, thinking of her brother.

GD glances at her, " Yeah.. They were chased away. Why? "

Sohee shakes her head, and sighs in relief. " Nothing... Just afraid you'd get into a fight. " She lies.

GD throws his head back and laughs. " Don't lie, what is it. " He asks seriously.

Sohee bites her lower lip, caught." Nothing....  " She shakes her head.  Jiyong softens and drapes his arm around her shoulders.

" Hey, no need to hide anything from me. One of them your ex-boyfriend? " He asks worriedly.

Sohee cracks a smile and shakes her head. " No...." 

" Then? " He prods.

Sohee takes a deep breath. Should I tell him... "Well....One of them is my Oppa. " She sighs.

Jiyong looks at her, raising his eyebrows." One of them?" He asks.

Sohee shuts her eyes and leans into Ji's arm, nodding." He.... is always drunk. And always coming home late. " She adds, playing with her hands.

Jiyong tilts her head onto his shoulder comfortingly." It's ok... The nightmare is over. You're with me now. " He assures her, serious.

Sohee buries her face into his neck and started to feel ache." He... Would try to... Touch me. " She continues, sobbing quietly.

She feels Jiyong freeze. She shuts her eyes and tears drop down her face, her sobs increasing." Are you disgusted...?" She asks, sobbing.

GD relaxes immediately and shakes his head. " Shhhh uljima... Of course I'm not. " He assures her, comfortingly her hair.

Sohee continues to cry and wraps her hands around his waist, surprising him.  He kisses her forehead, forgetting their no skinship promise.

" Thank you. " Sohee says, after awhile of crying into his neck.

He smiles endearingly and brushes her hair away from her eyes." No problem. "

Sohee turns her body away slightly, but still leaning into his arms." I have a question. " She says suddenly.

He smiles, feeling all warm and giddy. " Mmmm? "

" Why are you living in the gibang?" She asks, not facing him.

Jiyong blinks, caught off guard." I .... Ran. " He says.

" From what? " 

" From hell. " He replies shortly.

Sohee hits his thigh. " Speak truthfully. What happened, I'm curious. "

GD takes a moment before answering. " Home was hell, really. Other than ish relatives, I was treated like I wasn't a human. So I ran. " He

elaborates.

" In what way? " Sohee asks, quiet.

" They.... Feed me leftovers from their breakfast when I come home, let me starve and don't really pay attention to me. " He says, his voice was

almost a whisper.

Sohee felt her heart tug." Oh, Jiyong. " She sympathises.

He brushes away the sad atmosphere. " That's Oppa to you, Miss Ahn. " He says cheerily.

Sohee smiles sadly. " I'm so sorry your life . " She says, hanging her head.

Jiyong blinks, taken aback by her." Hey, don't apologise. " He says, cupping her chin and lightly raising her chin up.

Sohee blinks, her face only inches away from his for the third time that day. Her heart started to throb crazily again. His eyes leveled with hers, their

noses almost touching. Jiyong's eyes trails down to her lips. He couldn't resist but stared at her precious lips. Sohee followed his eyes and blushes.

She couldn't say no this time. Sohee clenches her toes and closes her eyes. Jiyong swallows as Sohee silently gives permission.

" Are you sure? " He whispers.

Sohee places her hand at his jaw and leans forward slightly, resting her lips on his. For the first time. Her heart somewhat explodes happily. Jiyong's

melts immediately, his yearning fulfilled.

 

------------------------------------------------------