14

Be My Bad Boy

 

-First off, I apologise if my fics don't include situations in school... cos I'm in a girls' school so I can't really imagine XD. But I'll try my best if you guys want me to do so ♥ plusplus if some of you don't know, my fics are really short... like 25-30 chappies, tops. Heh I don't like them to be too draggy so -

~~~~~~

Jiyong felt his chest tighten and couldn't sleep, he tried closing his eyes but it wouldn't stop talking about Sohee. And how he should get over being

sensitive already. But his ego was too big. With a frustrated sigh, he sat up, kicking his covers. He held his head tiredly, eyes open or closed, Sohee's

face would emerge, her laugh and smiling eyes. Worst part is, it wasn't because of him.... but Heechul. Who would soon probably be raising her hair.

" What am I supposed to do... how can I convince her and the Mr.Park not to raise her hair.... " He whispered, troubled.

The thought of Sohee and that Heechul guy makes his blood boil. The two of you would be living together, and Jiyong wouldn't stand a chance....

" Aishhh, I'm too young for this! " He muttered.

Just then the rest of the members strode into the room. Seungri halted in his tracks when he saw his hyung not asleep but looking troubled.

" Aish Seungri.... " Taeyang mumbled as he bumped into his back.

Seungri ignores him and walks over to Jiyong worriedly. " Hyung...? " He sat down. Jiyong mumbled a reply.

" Yah, what's wrong? " T.O.P asks, taking his shirt off and glancing over at Jiyong.

The room was silent and everyone waited for Jiyong to spill. " I- " Everyone leans forward.

" I'm falling for her too fast.... and... I can't seem to get over being jealous. " He says clearly.

The members nod, " Ahhhh... "

" And we haven't even gotten THAT serious yet, but I feel so attracted to her, you know? I can't. I can't stop thinking about her. " Jiyong continues, 

sighing.

Daesung whistled. " Ooh, man you got it bad... " 

" Sounds like love. " Taeyang adds, lying on his back nonchalantly.

Jiyong looks over at his bestfriends." Is this what it's supposed to feel like? It .. " He frowns.

" You'll know for sure when she's gone and you feel like you're dying. Or when she's sick and you feel like falling sick with her. " Seungri says after

a moment. His hyungs gave him a double take, even Jiyong. 

" Dude..... " T.O.P chuckles.

" But maknae's got a point. " Taeyang says, smiling.

Seungri scowls. " I'm not so much of a maknae. I'm a man! " He hits his own chest to prove his "masculinity ".

The members didn't agree and gave a low laugh. Jiyong looks at seungri for a moment, who had a smile on his face. Jiyong joins him on the floor

and sighs for the nth time. 

" You like Sunmi that much? " He asks quietly. Seungri felt his lips quirk at the ends and he closed his eyes.

" More than I'll ever let her know. " He says softly.

" What do I do now? " Jiyong asks worriedly. The two held each other's gazes.

" You know, hyung. You have nothing to lose. She likes you, you like her. What's there to fret about?" Seungri closes his eyes.

Jiyong sighs heavily. " It's not that simple. So many guys are after her. That Heechul, that boy... cheondung or whatever... I don't want to make her

choose. " He says, feeling a burden lifting off his chest.

" Then make sure she wouldn't need to choose. Tell her she's rightfully yours, hold her and never let her go. " Seungri mumbles drowsily.

GD froze. His maknae's words sinking in. Hold her and never let her go.

Jiyong felt a smile spread over his lips. " Don't make it difficult for me to hold you, Sohee. " He whispers and finally felt his mind stop talking.

---

Sohee straightens her school blazer and strode into the kitchen. She was about to take her usual morning milk and decided to take one for Jiyong as

well. As an apology. She opens the fridge and found only one carton left. She wrinkles her nose.

" I swear I bought three yesterday and drank one already..... " She muttered to herself.

There was a sudden gasp behind her and there was a girl Sohee had never seen before. She had bangs covering her forehead and her hair was straight

and long. Her eyes were doe-like and her skin was milky. She had a carton of milk in her hands. Sohee eyed the pretty girl warily.

" Who are you? " Sohee asked trying to control the shakiness out of her voice.

Is this a female version of Ju-On or something? Why the heck is this girl so fair?!

The girl bowed at her profusely." I'm sorry, I was brought in here last night. " She apologises.

Sohee blinks. " You mean, Jiyong oppa brought you in? That was you? " Sohee felt a tinge of jealousy hit her in the bones.

The girl didn't look at Sohee in the eyes and hung her head shyly." Is that his name...? " She asked softly.

Sohee bit her down on her tongue. Girl, that is my boyfriend...

" Yeah.... why? " Sohee asked, raising an eyebrow.

The girl shakes her head, her ears were pink. Sohee felt strangely like scoffing at the girl. 

" My name is Jooyeon. Please look after me. " She said humbly.

Sohee softens slightly at her soft voice and extends her hand." My name is Sohee. How old are you? " Sohee asked.

Jooyeon looks up at her and a smile lit her face. " I'm 15. " She says accepting Sohee's soft hands.

Sohee laughs. " I'm your unnie, then. I'm 16. I'm new here, too." She says.

A look passes Jooyeon's face quickly but Sohee missed it. Before they could continue chatting, Jiyong merrily chose that moment to walk in. He

paused when he saw Sohee, and his toes curled anxiously. How can she look so pretty even in her uniform? Sohee froze. Her tummy having a

butterfly parade right then. Jiyong's stare didn't leave her and she couldn't break away from his eyes either.

Jooyeon notices the tension and clears . " Jiyong....oppa? " She greets him sweetly.

Jiyong blinks, stunned to find a girl beside Sohee.

Jooyeon took a step closer to him and bowed, the carton of milk in her hands." Please accept this as a Thank you." The girl pleads him softly.

Jiyong's head was in a blur. Sohee glares at Jooyeon's back. That's mine! Wordlessly, Jiyong takes the milk from her hands.

" T-Thanks.... I guess? " He says unsurely.

With a pissed huff, Sohee strode out of the kitchen. Bad start in making friends with that girl. Sohee thought. Jiyong cringes as Sohee walks past

him.

He nods once more at the shy girl before him. " See you later. "  He bids and hurried after Sohee.

Jooyeon stares at his back longingly. " I've been waiting so long for you. " She whispers.

---

Sohee was trying not to curse at the new girl but failed. It didn't help that she was running late and the members had gone off first. She heard Jiyong

calling her name and her heart skipped.

" Sohee-ah! " He catches up.

Sohee walks on faster, not wanting to give in to Jiyong. Jiyong could sense Sohee avoiding him and sighs.

" Sohee ah, listen to what I have to say... " Jiyong pleads.

Sohee kicks the ground and crosses her arms." Tell me on the way there. " She says dismissively.

Jiyong sighs, and smiled a little. Playing sulky, huh? He bites down on his lower lip and easily stands in front of Sohee, blocking her way.

" I was wrong, forgive me. I was at fault, please forgive me. I was harsh to you last night, please forgive me!! " Jiyong pleads, hands clasped above

his head.

Sohee felt her lips threatening to smile but held it. " You look like you're doing yoga. " She says, and walks ahead of him.

Jiyong brightens up as the iciness from her voice drops." Am I forgiven, Ma Lady? " Jiyong tries a heavy, posh british accent.

Sohee couldn't help but laugh. Her eyes lighting up as Jiyong grins cheesily.

" Your accent . " Sohee says informally. Jiyong frowns and wags his finger at her.

" I'm your senior, Ahn Sohee. " Jiyong frowns playfully. That's not the only thing you are.

Sohee hides her smile and scoffs, walking away. Jiyong grins until his eyes disappears and slips his hand warmly into hers.

" Are we okay, now? " His heart lifting.

As GD squeezes her hands, Sohee feels her heart drumming away, the soreness from yesterday gone.

" I guess we are. " She says quietly, not meeting his eyes.

Jiyong feels a wave of relief passes through his body. Slyly, he stops walking and pulls her hand lightly. Sohee feels his arm snake around her waist

and he rests his forehead on hers. Sohee casts her eyes downwards, her cheeks knowingly flushing pink.

Jiyong grins at her bashfulness and softly presses his lips against her smooth forehead. " I'm sorry. " He says, his lips lingering on her forehead, still.

Sohee says nothing but wraps her arms around his waist so that her head rests in the crook of his neck. She sighs happily as they stay like that.

Jiyong her hair endearingly. And she hears him mumble faintly, " What have you done to me. "

Sohee feels her cheeks flushing again but happily, this time. She snuggles closer, giggling against his neck.

" Don't be angry anymore. " She stated. She feels GD nod against her hair and Sohee smiles.

---

Sohee practically raced over to her class, the two lost track of time and was completely late.

Sohee cringed as she sees her homeroom teacher already starting the class. " They're gonna make fun of me again, I swear. " She groans.

Straightening her hair, she pushes the door open, hanging her head so that most of her hair covers her face. Her homeroom teacher, Ms Lee pointedly

stares at her.

" Thank you for interrupting Ahn Sohee-sshi. Now get to your seat. " The teacher purses her lips.

Sohee bows her head deeply, " I'm sorry. " She says embarassedly and avoided her classmates' stares.

" Oh- and stayback after school to clean the class. " The teacher adds. Sohee groans silently.

She rolls her eyes before facing her teacher. " Okay.... " She trails off.

Sunmi leans over slightly." Where were you?" She hissed.

Sohee gave her a sheepish smile, "Making up with Jiyong... " She replied.

Sunmi gave her a once-over and scoffed at Sohee's flushed cheeks." More like making out. " She stated.

Sohee flushes another shade of red." It's not like that! " She hissed and eyes the teacher. Sunmi smirks knowingly.

" I swear! " She insists.

Sunmi ignores her and eyes the teacher. When Ms Lee faces the front, Sunmi turns to Sohee and makes a kissy face. Sohee felt her face burn and

flicked Sunmi's forehead. Sunmi winced but kept giggling away.

" Yah- will you two stop playing around? " The girl behind them says loudly.

That caught Ms.Lee's attention. Crap. Sohee and Sunmi sat straight and waited for their teacher's reprimand.

" Miss Lee and Miss Ahn, stand outside and hold your arms up until class is over. " Ms Lee orders sternly. The class snickers.

Sunmi and Sohee glances at each other helplessly and walks out of their class. They roll their eyes at each other and grudgingly held their arms up.

" This is all your fault! " Sohee hisses.

Sunmi blinks. " Wh-what? Mine?! Who told you to have a makeout session before school! " She whispers angrily.

" That wasn't what happened! " Sohee whispers indignantly. Sunmi rolls her eyes exaggeratedly and moves away from Sohee.

Sohee bites on her lower lip to keep herself from laughing. " You . " Sohee laughs quietly.

Sunmi fails at holding a pokerface and giggles as well. Ms Lee could hear the two of you giggling from outside and lets out an exasperated groan. 

She throws open the door without hesitating and catches the two of you regaining composure.

" I told you to stand outside and hold your arms up! Did i ask you to talk? " She raises her voice.

Sunmi and Sohee lowers their heads to the floor. " You didn't say we couldn't laugh.... " Sunmi mumbles.

" I'm sorry, what? " Ms Lee demands, approaching the two of them angrily. Sunmi kept silent.

" She-she said she's hungry. " Sohee stammers. Ms Lee glares at Sohee, unamused.

" The both of you stayback and clean, mop and make sure no dust is visible in this class. Understood?!" Ms Lee orders sternly.

" Yes, we understand. " They chorused. Ms Lee gave them a final glower and heads back into the class.

Once she was out of earshot, Sunmi scoffs. " What a pissy hag." Sohee laughs as silently as she can manage.

---

It was late afternoon and every student body have gone home. The sky was already dark and the school was gloomy.

" This . " Sunmi yawns as the two start on cleaning the class. Sohee sighs and hands sunmi a feather duster.

Sunmi groans and began to diligently clear the class's corners that was full of webs. Sohee silently swept the floor.

" My God. Why is our school so eerie in the afternoon. " Sunmi comments, peering out the classroom door. Sohee shuffled uneasily.

" Maybe you shouldn't say that out loud...... " Sohee advises, her heart creeping with fear.

Sunmi faces her and crosses her arms. " No, I'm serious. Even the teachers have gone home. "

Sohee raises her eyebrows and felt anxiety sweeping in her body. "What if....... We are locked inside the school!!! " Sohee raises her voice in panic.

Sunmi rolls her eyes for the nth time. " Seriously.....? "  she snickers and started to arrange the tables.

Sohee glances worriedly at Sunmi but kept on sweeping. The two were enjoying the silence and were quickly finishing up when they smelled smoke.

 Sohee wrinkles her nose.

" Ouch... my throat is aching... why does it smell like gas? " Sohee clutches at .

Sunmi who was wiping the windows lazily pauses from her work." Hey... you're right. " She says quietly.

Sunmi got off the table and joins Sohee." Let's check out the classes.... what if something's on fire? " Sohee suggests.

Sunmi was serious this time and agrees. Hand in hand, they jogged towards the neighbouring classes. They were at the last class of the hallway but no

sign of smoke, although the smell of burning gas was still present.

" That's strange... " Sohee says scratching her head.

Sunmi wordlessly agrees and they rest on the table. Suddenly, the projector wire made a sizzling sound and erupted in flames.

Sohee and Sunmi got on their feet, pale with shock." Ohmygod!! What to do! " Sunmi began to shake.

Sohee looks around frantically." C-Call the fire department!! " Sohee yells and tries to find a source of water.

The fire was quickly catching on and the girls began to feel their faces dotted with sweat. Sunmi instinctively pulls Sohee out of the class, her other

hand dialing the fire department.

" There's no reception?! " Sunmi shrieks, eyes wide on her phone.

Sohee felt fear thudding in her heart and squeezes Sunmi's hand." We need to put out the fire, atleast!! " She urges.

Sunmi took a second to sink in Sohee's words." Y-yes... let's.. get a pail. Of. Water." Sunmi stutters.

The two races over towards the nearest toilet, the sound of their heartbeat and footsteps in their ears. Hearts drumming, they frantically search under

the sinks for pails of water. Sohe felt dread seep into her skin as they carried the pails of water out.

" Sunmi, try calling again. I'll put out the fire by myself. " Sohe pants as they walk towards the burning classroom staggeringly.

Sunmi looks at Sohee in alarm. " No! Let's put out the fire first. " She insists once they reaches the classroom.

Sohee was about to reply but the sight of the disastrous classroom left them both speechless. Fire was engulfing the whole classroom and the smoke

was immediately clogging their nostrils and throat. Sohee felt weak and the smoke was hurting . The two glances at each other bravely.

" Let's try putting them out. " Sunmi says determinedly. But Sohee reaches out to stop her.

" No. It's better and faster if you go on first. Call for help outside the school! Ppalli! " Sohee urges and gave Sunmi a push.

Sunmi felt anxious and swallows dryly. Seeing Sohee's face, she gave Sohee a quick huh before racing down the hallway.

" Take care! " She yells without glancing back.

Sohee felt tears pooling her eyes and faces the raging fire before her. " It's you and me. " She tries to say but the loud thud of her heartbeat made her

deaf to any other sound.Sohee hoisted the pail and swallows again for the nth time, seriously screaming now. She takes a brave step, and

swings the pail.

 

------------------------------------------------------------