19

Be My Bad Boy

 

Sohee bows goodbye to Mr.Park and his colleagues- her regular customers on a friday night- but tonight Thunder follows along, to her surprise.

He even enjoyed himself, playing the games and laughing along with his dad. Speaking of him, Thunder comes out last from the reserved room,

buttoning his vest properly before Sohee.

Sohee lifts her head, smiling kindly. " Anything the matter, Sunba-Sir? " She quickly corrects herself.

Thunder took her formalities in his stride and smiles snidely before deliberately dropping a paper onto the floor before her feet. Sohee blinks and

reached down to pick the paper up, but before she could say anything, Thunder walked away hastily. Leaving a really puzzled Sohee with her head

almost pulling her into the earth because of the heavy hair ornaments. Her lips parted as she reads the note in her palm. 

' Wait for me outside the doors after you finish work. ' It says in a scrawny handwriting.

Sohee frowns, folding the paper quickly and pressing it into her palm deeply.

" What does he want?" She mutters troubledly, automatically thinking of Jiyong with dread settling in her stomach.

She tucks the letter in her underlayer, lifting her skirt and making her way into another room for another client. Sohee mumbles under her breath,

eyes fixed on the mats, about getting into another possible fight with Jiyong. Speaking of Jiyong, Sohee turns a corner and bumps against his chest.

" Omona Jiyong-ah! " Sohee let out a startled and panic gasp, loosing her balance. Jiyong catches her and holds her firmly by the arms.

"You scared me! " Sohee exclaims. Jiyong bites back a laugh, his eyes smiling.

" Were you talking to yourself? " He teases. Sohee squirms out of his grasp shyly, shaking her head.

He squints at her. " I thought I heard my name? "  Sohee's eyes widened and she lifts her eyes up to meet his. 

" No- I didn't" She lies. Her hands were cold. If the letter drops from her underlayer- she doesn't want to think about it.

Jiyong regards her for a moment, boring his eyes into hers. He looks around, then opens his mouth to say something, but closes it with a bothered

look on his face. Sohee raises her eyebrows peculiarly.

" Wae? Did you have something to say? " She prods.

Jiyong didn't meet her eyes for a full 10 seconds but when he did, he gave her a sad smile, reaching for her hair and gently tucking it behind her ear.

His sudden touch sends chills down her spine and tummy. 

" Are you okay? " Sohee asks worriedly. Jiyong absentmindedly nods, pulling her closer to him slowly and then kissing her forehead. 

" I'm so sorry. " He whispers, ache lingering at the end of his voice.

Sohee frowns, and shifts her head on his chest. " What for? "

Jiyong utters a sigh and shakes his head. " For everything I've done to make you angry. " He says finally, holding her closer and tighter.

Sohee feels burning, oddly sentimental.

" What's past is past. If you're talking about the kiss, that was two months ago.. " Sohee says assuringly, straightening his jacket casually.

Jiyong blinks and chuckles, his thumb grazing her cheeks. Swiftly, he leans down and plants a kiss on her cheeks. 

" This is why I love you. " He says grinning widely. Sohee froze and as if on cue, butterflies gathered in her tummy.

" Get some rest. " Jiyong bids before walking away. Sohee gathered all her strength not to slump against the wall with relief.

" What am I going to do... " She shuts her eyes, her headache becoming worse by the minute.

•••

Sohee felt the word busted written all over her face as she she crept out as stealthily as she can from the bedroom. Dressed in a denim shirt and

leggings, Sohee hastily made her way to the gate where she hoped Thunder wouldn't be late.

" Miss Ahn, where are you going? " One of the guards asks, appearing out of nowhere. Sohee silently yelped in fright, then whipped around in panic.

" I... I need to go out for awhile. Don't tell anyone, Arasseo? " She says with a worried expression. 

The guard found her adorable and nod knowingly, showing her an OK sign. With a grateful grin, Sohee snuck out. She closed the door behind her,

shoulders sagging with relief. 

" I'm dead if someone finds out. " She mutters.

" Do I count? " A teasing voice asks.

Sohee whips around, then clutches her chest. " Aish! Can't you greet properly like everyone else? " Sohee asks through gritted teeth.

Thunder laughs, beckoning her over. Sohee rolls her eyes but heads towards him. Thunder was still in the same suit like before, Sohee notices.

" You didn't change? " Sohee wrinkles her nose.

Thunder shrugs, " How? I've been waiting since after you sent me out. " He says, taking a helmet and handing it to her.

Sohee blinks. " Wow, are you for real? " She says lowly, taking the helmet.

Thunder ruffles her hair wordlessly and hops on a bike. Sohee stares at his back and puts on the helmet, taking her place behind him.

" I'm dead if they find out I'm going out with a client." She says anxiously.

Thunder pauses, then slyly turns behind to look at her, " So I'm your date?" He asks.

Sohee snaps her head up. " What? No- I meant- " 

" Relax, I'm just your schoolmate." He faces the front rather bitterly.

" Don't make me feel burdened. " Sohee replies, poking his shoulder. Thunder swiftly takes her wrist forward so that she crashes against his back. 

Sohee immediately blushes against the back of his blazer, surprised by the sudden contact.

" I can feel some sort of heat on my back. Are you- possibly- blushing,  Miss Ahn? " Thunder feigns his surprise.

Sohee hits his back lightly, her tummy churning. " Shut up and drive. "

•••

" Where is she going? "

" Out, Miss." 

" Do you know where? " 

" Um-No, Miss. " 

" Go find out. " 

" But- Miss- " 

" Here's a hundred. Now go before I report her sudden absence. "

••••••

" So why did you take me out? " Sohee asks as she sips on her coffee. Thunder shrugs, his hand on his pocket and the other resting on the bench they

were sitting on.

" Just cause. " He says simply, smiling to himself. Sohee clucks on her tongue angrily, hitting his knee.

" Seriously though. I'm not supposed to go out with anyone. " Sohee says worriedly.

" But you go out with Jiyong Sunbae. " He points out. 

Sohee froze. " ........No...... " She lies. Thunder sips his coffee , nodding along sardonically.

" Relax. I'm a schoolmate, right? " Thunder asks, tilting his head to look at her.

Sohee pouts thoughtfully. " I...guess but someone might get the wrong idea? Especially since you dress like this, Sunbae. " She frowns, unable to 

hide her worry.

Thunder groans exasperatedly."Why do you keep calling me Sunbae? " He asks.

Sohee eyes him suspiciously. " I'm not going to ditch the term and call you oppa, if that's what you were thinking. " She makes a face.

Thunder laughs, caught. " Ah, you're good. " 

Sohee smirks, " My clients have used so many tricks like that, nothing new. " She tells him while blowing on her freezing hands.

Thunder notices and immediately takes off his blazer, wordlessly draping it over her shoulders. Sohee froze, sitting still with the coffee in between

her palms with an uncomfortable expression.

" You were cold. " Thunder says softly- to himself, to her, he doesn't know.

Sohee feels that wave of guilt wash over her. That feeling she gets when she senses a guy having feelings for her.... Sohee falls silent and tries to

think otherwise.

" What do you think of me, Sohee? " Thunder asks suddenly.

Sohee turns her gaze to him, who was watching her quietly. His eyes were soft and curious, boring holes into hers. Sohee looks away, thinking. 

Thunder sighs, shaking his coffee lightly. Sohee feels the guilty wave crash over her again. 

" I... You're someone I feel comfortable with. " She announces into the silent night. 

She can sense Thunder freeze, then scoff after a moment. Sohee takes a brave glance at him. But then she abruptly stands up, an alarmed expression

written on her face. Behind Thunder was a fuming Jiyong- who came out of nowhere- advancing towards them with a face set to kill.

" Wae? What's wrong? Suddenly- " Thunder asks, standing up and towering beside her.

Sohee hurriedly takes off the blazer and grabs on his arm." Quickly go, before- "

" DON'T EVEN THINK OF WALKING AWAY YOU PIECE OF SH*T." Jiyong bellows, his pace quickens to the two.

" Sunbae, just go! " Sohee exclaims, pushing Thunder to go. Her heart thudding in her ears.

Thunder's eyes widen in surprise." How did he even get here? " He mutters to himself.

Jiyong with a furious expression jogs over. Thunder didn't get to blink before Jiyong swings a full-on punch on his left cheek, sending Thunder

staggering back.

Sohee yelps, hastily getting hold of Jiyong's arm to prevent further harm. " Jiyong oppa, don't do anything harsh, please. " But Jiyong shrugs her off.

" Did you ask her out? " Jiyong growls lowly, grabbing the younger boy by the collar.

Jiyong's face was red. He wasn't just merely angry, he was hurt.

" Do you know that she's mine? " Jiyong asks loudly, violently shaking Thunder at the moment. Sohee desperately pries Jiyong's hand off. 

" Oppa don't do this, please. He is just a friend! " Sohee pleaded, tears stinging her eyes. Thunder gasps for air helplessly.

" Did you know and just went on ahead to ask her out!? " Jiyong roared, his voice laced with hurt.

Sohee cries openly now, placing her hand on Jiyong's tenderly." Listen to me.... Don't do this... " Sohee begs softly. 

Jiyong doesn't look at her but shoves Thunder away, breathing heavily.

" Did you go out feeling happy? " Jiyong snaps, his eyes rimmed red.

Sohee blinks her damp eyes, frowning."  What are you trying to say? " She says quietly.

Jiyong swallows. " You didn't think about me when you went out, did you? " He asks brokenly.

Sohee felt a lump rise in ." How could you think that way? " She asks, whispering in disbelief.

Thunder clears his throat, " She did. She was worried. It was my- "

" BE QUIET! " Jiyong roars, glaring at Thunder and turns his attention back to Sohee.

" Do you love me? " Jiyong asks, staring deeply at her. Tears spill out from Sohee's eyes willingly.

" You still don't believe me? You still doubt that I love you?" Sohee raises her voice, her head pounding with angst.

Jiyong breathes heavily through his nose, not answering. Sohee clenches her jaw. 

" Sunbae, I'll see you at school, you can leave." She says icily, not tearing her gaze away from Jiyong.

Thunder his dry lips and furtively glances at the two of them." Are you sure? " He asks warily.

Sohee wipes her tears with the back of her hand. " Yes, I can take care of myself. Just go. " She says quietly.

Thunder walks away (while looking back after every step).

" Why can't you trust me? For once? I have never doubt you even when you kissed Jooyeon. EVER. " Sohee starts, angered.

Jiyong passes a hand over his face with a harsh sigh.

" I don't know what to trust anymore. You have so many guys after you- and I can't blame anyone if you choose them over me. " He confesses,

making his way over to the bench. Sohee shuts her eyes, feeling numb. 

" I'm really tired. " She says blankly.

Jiyong sat with his his fingers locking with each other." Me too. I don't want to fight. " Jiyong whispers.

The two remained quiet, deeply thinking. Sohee was standing, Jiyong sitting.

The time has come. Her heart clenches and an ache started to rise in . 

Sohee folds her arms." Let's break up. " She announces. Jiyong visibly froze.

He lets out a disbelief laugh." That's what you want, huh? "

He stands up slowly, hands in his pockets. Sohee stares at his back sadly. What happened to you?

" It's what we need. " She corrects him quietly.

Jiyong doesn't respond, so Sohee made a start to go back.

" I'm a trainee at YGent. That's what I wanted to tell you earlier. I'm not going to be here any longer. "

" Do whatever you want. "

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorrryyyy guysss. Here is the angsty part!!! Please don't unsubscribe ♥~~
•I aplogise for always taking a long time to update, but please please understand that I'm actually seventeen and in pre-u life which is tiring so,  I hope you guys understand ㅜ.ㅜ
•Don't know if you guys can tell but I don't write long fanfics and this one will be ending quite soooooon SOBS almost a year alr!!