22

Be My Bad Boy

 

SHORT UPDATE COS I'LL BE OVERSEAS FOR A WEEK!! BUT I PROMISE PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS. WAIT FOR ME T.T 
----

The Gibang was bustling with last minute preparations and Sohee felt the nervous tingles as she stares at her traditional wedding hanbok. She caresses

the embroidery around the sleeves softly. No doubt, the hanbok is really exquisite she feels like her fingers are dirtying the material. For the past few

days, she was treated like a princess at the royal palace; bathed in flowers and hair treated with softening nutrients. Face treated to perfection with

day and night masks, everything. Everything was a dream. Except the person raising her hair isn't Jiyong. Sohee shuts her eyes, chest tightening. She

lets herself imagine Jiyong being pampered like a king, slipping himself into the hanbok that compliments hers. Then they will be brought to a

podium. Where their friends will them to take their vows and pay respect to each other. Sohee opens her eyes, her cheeks were moist and her

throat was burning. Jiyong is so busy with packing and going back and forth YG building that they hardly even talk anymore. Before she could cry

any harder, the other girls' chatter made its way closer. Sohee harshly wipes away the tears on her cheeks and sprung to her feet.

" Sohee ah! " Sunye says with a smile, opening the door.

Sohee attempts a convincing grin. Yeeun, Sunmi, Yubin flooded in, burying her with their hugs. Sohee cried out in delight.

" We're going to miss you so so much. " YeEun says tearfully. Yoobin nods in agreement.

" You won't be there to wake us up anymore..." She recalls.

" You won't be there to accept my weirdness. " Sunmi says in exaggerated sincerity.

Sohee giggles, sniffling. " I'm gonna be so lonely at night. " She says sadly.

Sunye offers a smile. " Heechul will be there.

" Sohee pouts. " I don't love him. " She stares at her lap. 

" Who doesn't love who?" Seungri bursts the door open, surprising all of them.

Sunmi glares at Seungri. " God. Knock will you? "

" Hello babe. " He kisses Sunmi at the cheeks indifferently.

Sunmi shakes her head, blushing slightly. All of them including Sohee wolf whistles at the two of them.

Seungri's ears turns red and he waves it off. " What? " Sohee laughs and searches for Jiyong. He wasn't there.

" He's a bit busy. " Taeyang offers, holding Sohee's hand warmly.

The others fall silent. Sohee nods knowingly, forcing a smile. It's my last day here and he's not going to make some time? Abruptly, Daesung jumps

to his feet and turns the lights off. Sohee blinks, adjusting her eyes to the darkness.

" What's going on?! " She asks in slight panic. 

Two hands came over her eyes, blinding her. No one answers. She strains her eyes and moves her hands around. No one was within her reach. 

" Guys? " She cries out. She could hear excited whispers and the door being opened. Sohee strains her ears.

" Move, you idiot!" She hears Sunmi snap.

" Alright alright! " Yeeun says, excitement lacing her voice. The hands covering her eyes leaves her face and Sohee blinked hard.

" Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy birthday Dear Sohee, Happy Birthday to youuu!~ " Everyone chorused with a smile.

And Jiyong held the chocolate cake, smiling brightly.Sohee felt so happy. But confused. 

" It's not my birthday... " She says with a confused smile.

Jiyong grins. " Of course it is. The birth of the new you. " He held up the cake with a lighted candle.

Sohee swallowed the lump in . With the wavering candle between her and Jiyong, Sohee closed her eyes and wished for happiness for the

both of them.

" LET'S EAT! "

In the midst of the chaos, Jiyong silently gets up and pulls Sohee along with him. He takes her out, away from the Gibang and out into the streets. 

For a moment neither of them said anything. They merely stared at each other, in the middle of the empty street. Without even saying anything,

Jiyong's stare made Sohee feel blood pulsating through her whole body. 

" What's wrong? " Sohee whispers, taking a closer step towards him.

To her surprise, Jiyong was tearing up, biting down on his lower lip. Sohee felt her heart sink.

" Tell me." She demanded shakily. He hangs his head, pulling Sohee closer so he could rest his head on her shoulder.

Sohee uttered a shaky breath and released the lump in . She cradles Jiyong's head and sobs quietly against his temple.

" I'm sorry. " He whispers quietly. Sohee closes her eyes, tears springing out.

" Don't. " She shakes her head.

" Sorry I can't protect you. " He blinks out his tears. Jiyong holds the sides of her face softly.

Her chest tightens, tears welling up again. " It's okay. As long as you're by my side. " She holds his wrist and brought his palm to her lips.

Jiyong smiles ruefully. " I don't deserve you. " 

Sohee frowns, glaring at him through her tears. In a flash, she steps on her tiptoes and presses her lips against his.

" That's for me to decide. And right now, only I deserve you. " Sohee tells him sternly.

Jiyong stares at her unblinkingly, his ears growing red. " I love you. " He breathes.

Sohee lifts her eyes to meet his. Heart banging against her chest. 

" I love you too. " She grins.

" Remember when you got harassed here, then I came to help?" Jiyong reminds her, holding her hand. They leaned against Jiyong's bike.

Sohee shudders. " It was a nightmare. "

He laughs. " I was immediately hooked. You're so beautiful. " He says seriously.

Sohee blushes. " Not really. "

For a moment Jiyong doesn't say anything, Sohee looks up at him. 

" I'm going to miss this. " He says with a tug at the end of his lips. " Miss your blushes, your whines, your kisses... You. " He continues, staring

ahead. Sohee felt her heart pang. She tightens her grip on his hand.

" What if things get too hard? " She says thoughtfully.

Jiyong steps in front of her and reaches into his pocket. " When that happens... " He takes out a necklace with a ring in it. 

Sohee straightens. " What's that? "

Jiyong smiles and wordlessly locks the necklace on her neck. " Didn't I say I would buy you a ring back then? " He says, eyes twinkling. Sohee grins,

then kisses his cheek.

" It's only been less than a year since we've been together. And yet- every time I feel like I've just met you. " Jiyong remarks.

Sohee rests her chin on his shoulder. " Every time I'm with you it feels like a dream. "

Jiyong smiles gratefully at Sohee. Neither of them can deny it was the happiest moment for them. And also the saddest. 

 

 

--------------------------------------