18

Be My Bad Boy

 

 

Sohee and Jiyong made their way back to the Gibang, laughing giddily. Sohee let out a sigh and took her hand from Jiyong's. Jiyong smiles sadly and

they kept a small distance. From past the doors, laughter and loud chatters could be heard real clearly.

" This is weird. Why is everyone here? " Jiyong voices out loud. Sohee blinks and says nothing, trailing after her boyfriend hastily.

Seeing the appearance of the two, everyone cheered, the bodyguards raising their glasses, the gisaengs holding their sleeves while raising their glasses

drunkenly. Sohee and Jiyong glances at each other.

" Um...did we miss something? " Jiyong asks nervously, hand on Sohee's back in a gentle manner. 

" Jiyong Oppa! " The dreadful whiny voice settles itself between Sohee and Jiyong.

Sohee feels her blood run hot and she froze. This brat. Jooyeon squeezes herself cozily and holds up a seaweed soup up to Jiyong's face. 

" For you! " She says happily. Sohee glares at the back of Jooyeon's head wishing she could shove the kid's head in the steaming soup.

Jiyong uttered a surprise ' oh ' and blinks in alarm at the bowl in his face. " Wow this is nice... what's the event? " He asks curiously, taking the bowl

and nodding politely.

Jooyeon beams and takes Jiyong's arm, leading him to a seat next to hers, leaving Sohee alone gaping at her back. Sunye appears beside Sohee and

grins obliviously to Sohee's fuming aura.

" Settle down! Jooyeon struck a good deal today! " Sunye says animatedly, informing Sohee right in her ear.

Sohee feels dread filling her stomach and kneels down to sit, Sunye still holding on to her arm.

" What deal... " Sohee asks flatly, eyeing Jiyong and Jooyeon who was cozily leaning on Jiyong's arm. Her eyes stayed fixed on the two of them, half

listening to Sunye's babble.

" ...... She got a SPONSOR!  Just like you. Isn't that great?" Sunye beams, her eyes dreamy. Sohee whips around, alarmed. 

" Already? Who? And why- I mean- how? " Sohee asks, eyes wide.

Sunye flashes Sohee a smile, mistaking her outrage for curiousity." She got a Hanbok maker as her sponsor. Which means every hanbok Director

buys for us, will be paid 40% to Jooyeon. Isn't it amazing? We've struck such good deals lately with you as well. " Sunye remarks gleefully.

Sohee looks away silently, her gaze drifting back to Jooyeon who is now being fed by Jiyong. Sohee blinks angrily. Without warning , she roughly

pushes the food in front of her and stalked off into her room. Leaving Sunye startled and puzzled.

" Oh... Sohee. " Jiyong whispers under his breath as Sohee hurriedly left. He made a move to leave, patting Jooyeon's back but Jooyeon halted him,

holding tight onto his wrist.

" WAIT! Where are you going? " She asks, pouting.

Jiyong bites on his lower lip, glancing at Sohee's back furtively.

" Sorry Jooyeon. I.. Gotta go. " He smiles apologetically. Jooyeon's eyes flashes angrily for a second then her face softens.

" Oppa... If you're going after Sohee unnie, don't. She has someone else. " Jooyeon says knowingly, her gaze determined.

Jiyong felt his heart pause. What. Jiyong swallows and frowns, " What are you talking about? " He asks lowly.

Jooyeon blinks. " I should tell you in private. " Jiyong regards the chaotic atmosphere and nods, getting up.

" Let's head to the back. " Jooyeon suggests quickly. Jiyong nods wordlessly, his mind full of men who might possibly like Sohee.

---

Unnie, meet me at the back. I need to show something.

- Jooyeon

Sohee rolls her eyes. " What does this brat want. " She mutters under her breath harshly, imagining Jooyeon's annoying face.

Nevertheless, Sohee gets up, sighing in an exaggerated manner and stomping into her shoes at the steps, muttering inaudibly all the way.

" At the back, at the back. Does she think I'm her maid? " Sohee mumbles with a roll of her eyes as she walks to the back of the Gibang.

" It better not be for something stupid or some threat. Cos I swear-"

Sohee's words get caught in . She stops in her tracks and everything just....stops. She couldn't hear her heart. She is facing Jiyong's back

and could clearly make out Jooyeon's face. They were kissing. Kissing. Jiyong. Kissing. Jooyeon.

" Kwon Jiyong...? " Sohee whispers shakily in disbelief. Her hands clenched and she couldn't breathe.

Jiyong doesn't hear her. He remains still, caught in the kiss. Jooyeon though, opens her eyes and smiles into the kiss. Just an hour ago, Jiyong and her

were kissing. Sohee feels burning and hot tears prickled her eyes. Jooyeon is taking Jiyong away from her. Like she promised. Without

saying anything, Sohee spun around in her heels and ran. Heart raging and her mind racing, Sohee lets out a defeated sob as soon as she crashes onto

the room floor. She doesn't care anymore. He kissed her. Kissed her, willingly. For all the tantrums he threw when Sohee has admirers, he has the

nerve to kiss another girl. JOOYEON AT THAT. She doesn't understand. Why?

" I hate you. " Sohee decides, her voice breaking. She doesn't know who she hates more, Jooyeon or Jiyong.

---

" Sohee's not well today, can you make her chicken porridge? " Sunmi asks the head chef. 

The head chef nods, " Sure thing. Is she having fever? " She asks worriedly.

Jiyong saunters into the kitchen, glancing at the two of them indifferently as he peers into the fridge." Who's having fever? " He asks.

Sunmi sighs, resting her chin on her palm. " Sohee. She was burning last night. And crying. " Sunmi says peculiarly.

Jiyong froze. Sohee was crying? " What? W-why?" He frowns, facing Sunmi startledly.

Sunmi raises an eyebrow and regards him. " Why are you asking me? YOU'RE her boyfriend. " Sunmi clucks in her tongue disapprovingly.

Jiyong rubs his neck worriedly.

" Here you go. Be careful, its still hot. " The head chef passes Sunmi the porridge. Sunmi grins, and thanks the head chef.

" I- I- I'll take it to her. " Jiyong volunteers, blocking Sunmi's way.

Sunmi clicks on her tongue again." No! You're gonna upset her. She was crying your name out yesterday. " Sunmi refuses, shaking her head.

Jiyong bites on his lower lip. Don't tell me she saw....Jiyong curses under his breath.

Before Sunmi could protest, he took the tray from her and hastily walked over to the girls' room, careful not to spill the porridge. He pounds the

door with his feet and wedges it open. He braces himself for Sohee's yells and a dramatic argument but the room was empty. He frowns, stepping

inside and walking around like a lost child.

" Sohee? " He calls, setting the porridge aside on a table. Sighing, he takes out his phone and calls Sohee.

" Yoboseyo? Sohee? Where are you?" Jiyong asks, looking around the room.

Sohee on the other line remain silent. He could hear rustling on the other line.

" .....Hey? Where are you, babe? " He asks softly this time.

" I'm....... at the back. " Sohee says finally before hanging up immediately. Jiyong stares at the screen dreadfully. Crap.

He races out the door immediately, running to the back of the Gibang. He finds her with her face tilted up to the sky, her back turned to him.

She wore nothing but a flimsy white sweater and black leggings. Jiyong takes his winter jacket without hesitating, advancing towards her.

Hearing his footsteps, Sohee turns the side of her face. " Don't bother." She mutters coldly before facing the sky again. Jiyong pauses, then lowers his

jacket with a sigh.

" Why are you here in the morning. Without a jacket? " He asks her back. He takes that moment to admire her long black hair and how soft they look

like at the moment.

" I saw you kissing her right here. The spot I'm standing at right now." Sohee replies, slowly turning to face Jiyong.

Jiyong froze in shock. Mainly because he didn't expect Sohee to find out and also because her face was swollen. Her eyes.... they were as puffy as her

cheeks and she looks pale.

" What. " She stares at him indignantly.

Jiyong softens, and he steps forward, wordlessly covering Sohee with his jacket. He settles his jacket over her shoulders, pulling her into his arms

apologetically. He caresses her hair, guilt churning in the pits of his stomach.

" Why? " Sohee breaks, ducking her head. Jiyong swallows, he holds her tighter, not wanting her to leave.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please. " Jiyong whispers against her ear as she pushes herself off his chest, revealing her tear-stained cheek.

His heart lurches at her beaten sight. He did this to her. Him. Her boyfriend.

She shakes her head, smiling bitterly. " Why? "

He shakes his head, shrugging, lost. " I honestly don't know. I- I was getting riled up and then- then she kissed me. I was angry last night. At you. "

He confesses. Sohee raises her gaze angrily.

" What did I do?! " She asks outragedly. Jiyong takes a step back at her outburst.

" I - I heard someone likes you..." He finishes timidly.

Sohee blinks at him in disbelief. "And-? That's all? It's MY fault? " She raises her voice.

Jiyong covers his face in frustration." I-I felt helpless okay?! What am I going to do if you have a lot of admirers? I'm constantly worried that you'd

leave me! " He shouts back.

Sohee openly cries now, covering with the back of her hand. " That's how you think of me? I already told you I like you and you still

won't believe me? So you kissed her? " She asks, her voice cracking.

Jiyong sighs, knowing very well he was wrong. " I'm really sorry. I- I- She looks so much like you suddenly yesterday so I.... I didn't stop her when

she kissed me. " He finishes defeatedly. Sohee stares at him silently.

" I was so scared. I swear. I didn't even realise I wasn't kissing you. Sohee, I'm so sorry. " Jiyong pleads, taking a hesitant step closer.

Her eyes weren't glaring anymore. She had a different look on her face.

" I'm tired. " She announces. Jiyong pauses before slowly pulling her in for a hug. His heart seemingly calms down as her floral scent fills his nose.

"I don't want to fight anymore. " Sohee whispers.

 


-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the uber short update guys!! But I'll make it up to you with more drama in the next chap X.X

I'm so so sorrrryyyyy but it took me daaays to write bcos I keep changing scenes and I hate using the laptop to draft so I use my phone and my mom doesn't approve ;~~~~;

Please don't hate meeee