It can't be !

92-Line Love

Your pov ::::

 

We're smiling like an idiot then it's a silence for a while . No one wanna talk about it . Myungsoo tried to break the silence but I started it first .

" Oppa , promise me , don't tell anyone about our relationship ... " I said 

" Anyone ? Even Junhong and Jinyoung and our parents can't know about this ? " he asked stupidly 

" Pabo , when I said anyone it means no one should know about this .. Even our parents .. and your fans ... Including Zico " I mumbled the last part

" Arasso " he said and went outside . I shook my head and smiled .

I went to the door and saw Zico , helding his luggage . He put his luggage infront of me and hugged me tightly . " Can't .... breathe ..... " I said . Then he released me . " Where are you going ? " I asked him . " I'm sorry but I have to go . Have fun with Myungsoo hyung and don't forget your bias right here " he said . I gave him poker-face then sighed " What's wrong ? " I asked him like nothing wrong . " You're owned by Myungsoo . I heard your conversation with him . Be happy and don't worry about me , I'll leave you and please don't remember our moments together . Love me like before .. Imagine that I haven't met you for real and I'll talk to Hanbyul hyung to cancel our song so you can forget me . Don't keep Block B's present if you wanted to forget us .. It's okay , it's alright , I don't love you anymore since you're owned . I'm sorry . " he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek . I hugged him for the last time and release him . He smiled at me and took his luggage outside . Sigh , I should forget about him . He's just my bias , he can't be my lover and my life with him is over . I didn't hate him but it's just , it's just too early for him , and me . What should I do with their gifts ? 

 

End pov 

 

Zico's pov :::

 

I was so bored , played with L all the time , so I decided to talk with you-shi . I walked towards her room and I heard she's talking with Myungsoo " Oppa , promise me , don't tell anyone about our relationship " she said . My heart broken . I ran to the guest's room and packed all my things . When I was done , I walked outside , slowly and closed the door . I passed by her room and saw Myungsoo was walking downstair . I saw she's looking at me weirdly . I went towards her , put down my luggage and hugged her tightly . " Can't .... breathe ... " I heard she said , I released her and she asked me . " Where are you going ? " " I'm sorry but I have to go . Have fun with Myungsoo hyung and don't forget your bias right here " I said back . Holding my tears . " What's wrong ? " This is the last question I heard from her . " You're owned by Myungsoo . I heard your conversation with him . Be happy and don't worry about me , I'll leave you and please don't remember our moments together . Love me like before .. Imagine that I haven't met you for real and I'll talk to Hanbyul hyung to cancel our song so you can forget me . Don't keep Block B's present if you wanted to forget us .. It's okay , it's alright , I don't love you anymore since you're owned . I'm sorry . " I said back to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek . She hugged me for a while and released me . I smiled at her and took my luggage outside . I felt my tears are rolling on my cheek so I just let it be . I decided to back to the dorm with bus . I don't care about fans and my image at that time . 

 

End pov 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys ! I updated ! I know it's boring but .. What can I do ~~ I'm going to end this when it reached 50 chapters .. Hahaha ~ Ignore this ._.