My my my you're my ~

92-Line Love

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2AlXWVbKU&feature=g-all-u < Sistar - Loving U >

 

Kyung's pov ..:::..

 

We're going to Yongin ! I don't know why we are going to Yongin . Well , we must enjoy today . During the journey , we talked about ourself . I can't believe Zico didn't tell me she's going to audition tomorrow . Aish . Must help her practice ! But I'm a rapper . Taeil hyung should teach her how to sings well . 

" you-ah , why don't you practice now ? We can go to the dorm and ask B-Bomb hyung and U-Kwon hyung to teach you dance . " 

" But I can practice tonight " she replied .

" You need more practice . Trust me , being an idol need more practice and practice . You know I'm sayin' ? 

" Yeah , Kyung's right . We can help you sing and dance . " Taeil hyung said . I nodded . She sighed . 

" Arasso . But I need to change my clothes . I can't dance if I'm wearing this clothes . "

" Sure you can dance wearing this . Look cute " I said . 

" What did you just said ? "

" Nothing . "

I quickly look away and went back to our dorm . Our manager is the driver . Taeil hyung told the manager to went back to the dorm . We say sorry to him . We went inside the practice room and start practice . I ask her to dance to " My My " by A-Pink . It's suite her . I mean like her appearance , shoe , hat , face , cuteness , voice . She can do it well ! She can debut as a solo ! The song started and she started dance and sing . I didn't know she already know the dance step . It end and we all clapped . Zico's here too . He's resting , that's why he asked us to went out with her . Zico went to her and gave her some water . We all coughed and Zico quickly gave us a glare . We all look away awkwardly . 

" you-ah , what song you're going to dance and sing ? " Zico asked her . 

" I'll sing and dance to Loving U ( Sistar )  "

" I'll play Loving U for you ! " I shouted to her . She nodded . 

The song started and she started to dance and sing . I whispered to Zico . " Zico-ah , you know what , she's so y " . He gave me a glare and I quickly look at U-Kwon hyung who's sitting behind me . U-Kwon hyung pointed to you-shi . I looked at her who's dancing ily . I blushed . When the song ended , I ran somewhere . Trying to hide my blushing face . Then P.O came to me . 

" Blushing huh ? I know , she's y . I looked at all member and they also blushed . Don't worry . Come join us , she's having her vocal practice . " he said and laughed . I nodded . 

" I wanna ask U-Kwon to dance like her . "

" I agree . " 

" Kidding me ? " 

" No . "

" Why don't you dance like her ? "

" Andwae hyung ! I'm not y . "

I laughed so hard . HE SAID HE'S NOT Y BUT HE HAD A Y VOICE ! When we came inside , all member looked at me strangely . She's singing to Loving U without music . Her voice is so perfect . 

 

>> Fast foward >>

 

It's already 7 p.m . I asked Zico to send her home use taxi . Zico need time with her to . " Oppa , thank you for today ! Please come to TS Building tomorrow ! " she said . We all nodded . Zico hold her hand and went outside .

 

End pov ..:::..

 

Your's pov ..:::..

 

Finally , I can hang out with Zico for a while . We're holding hands right now . I feel so perfect . He sings for me with his deep voice . I put my head on his shoulder . While we're walking , I asked him something . 

" Oppa , did why you guys blushed ? " 

" What do you mean ? "

" When I was dancing to Loving U , I saw you guys blushed . Why ? "

" Kyung hyung said you dance ily " he said and blushed . 

" Ah , that's why you gave him a glare . Gumawo ~ " 

" Eh ? For what ? " 

" For everything . You're my bias and Kyung oppa said that I dance ily . Really , no one said that to me . "

" Can I say your voice are so y ? Haha " 

" Gumawo ~ " 

We blushed and I removed my head from his shoulder . After a few minutes , we've arrive infront of bus stand . Waiting for a taxi . People passing by and kept looking at me like I've done a crime . Maybe I'm with Zico . That's why . A taxi arrived in front of us and we both went inside the taxi and I told the driver my adress and Zico told him his dorm adress . He nodded and he started to drive . I keep looking at Zico who's look tired . I took his hand and put it on my other shoulder . He looked at me and I smiled . He poke my cheek and I poke his back . I mouthed ' poke war ' to him and he nodded . We started to poke each other until the driver said we've arrived . I kissed him on the cheek and said " jaljayo oppa ~ see you tomorrow ~ " . I went outside and he went back to the dorm . I went inside my home and saw Jiyoung's cooking . I went to my room and release L from the cage . I took a bath for a long time while singing to Loving U . When I've done took a bath , I went to the dining room and eat my dinner . I sat next to Jiyoung . I'm not Daehyun , he's a food lover but I'm not . I only took a bite and left to my room . I'm nervous for tomorrow . Sigh . I should sleep now . I jumped on my bed and covered myself with blanket . I closed my eyes for a while and sleep . 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bored huh ? Agree !