He's so special

92-Line Love

Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs okayy ~ :D

 

You and your happy family in the car , going back to your home in Seoul . You decided to call Zico but you afraid what will his friend says so you just text him 

Annyeong Zico oppa ~ This is me , ____ . The girl you met at airport . Keke . Can you call me ? I afraid your friends will tease you .. =3=''

I'll be waiting ~ ^^'
by ____

Sent . Your saeng saw you texted Zico . She blushed .. " yah ___ , wae you blushed ? " you asked her .. " You're so lucky " she said . You received a call . Oh.My.God . Zico calling you . You answered the call 

" Yeoboseyo ~? " you said

" This is ___ ? " he asked . Pfft . 

" Nae .. Ah , oppa , wae you asked me to call you ? "

" Since the aeroplane incident , I afraid losing a BBC "

" Hihi . Cute ~ "

" What ? "

" Err . N-not-nothing " you blushed , lucky no one saw that . Keke

" ZICO HYUNG IS DATING WOWOWOW !! " P.O said that . Heh . His deep voice .

" YAH PYO JIHOON ! SHUT UP !! " Hihi . Zico is always cute . 

" Oppa , I'll call you back later ara ? " you said

" Nae , I'll be missing you ~ " he said . Your face is red as tomato . 

" What did you said ? "

" Nothing ! " he hang up . 

' Did he said he'll be missing me ? Is that true ? What is this ? Someone please throw rock at me ' you said in your mind . Now you've arrive at your home . You missed your home so much and you miss ...... Myungsoo . You look at your left , Myungsoo's house . ' Did Myungsoo still remeber me ? I hope he miss me . Wait . I should meet him ' you think . " Appa , Myungsoo still here right ? He didn't move right ? He still remember me right ? " you asked your appa . " ____ , Myungsoo still here but right now he's in Japan . He still remember you . Wae you asked me about this ? " your appa said . " Nothing . I just miss him . Ah but wae he's in Japan ? " you asked him , again . " He's having a vacation with his family . " your appa answered your questions . ' There's nothing to woried about ' you think . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've unpacked all your things . You're resting on your bed . You just realised . There's so many Block B's poster in your room . You just stared at Zico . You keep thinking about him . ' Ah ! I should call him ! ' you think . You took your phone and called him .

" Yeoboseyo ? " he said . 

" Is this Zico oppa or someone else ? " you asked . Hihi

" This is Woo Jiho . Hehe . What are you doing now ____ ? Did you miss me ? " he teased you . Huh

" Just laying on my bed . I miss you ? Err . No comment "

" Answer my question then we'll go out "

" Err ... I did miss you . " you blushed . 

" Keke . Give me your adress , I'll pick you up in 30 minutes . Wear something pretty ! " he hang up . OMO 

You texted him your adress .. KYAAA !!!!

He replied

Gumawo ! I'll be there soon ! Don't forget wear something pretty ara ? You'll date with me today ! 
Puahaha /evil laugh/ 

 

Then you find something to wear .. Then you asked your saeng . " SAENG ! What should I wear ? Something pretty " " Unnie , you should wear this ! It's pretty ! " your saeng said . It's like this . /point picture below/

" Gumawo saeng ~" you said . " But wae you asked me what should you wear ? " she asked . This kid . " Zico oppa asked me to ... go .. out ... with .. him .. " " That's cute !! " you saeng said that . ' She's supporting me ?! Yeah ! ' you think . Then you quickly change and wait for him outside .. After a few minutes , you saw a fancy car . You saw Jaehyo .. Eh ? Then Jaehyo opened the door for you . Then you saw Zico . Hihi . He wear something like this ..

You went inside the car and said " you look cute " then you giggle .. Jaehyo laugh .. Zico blushed . YAH HE BLUSHED ! CUTE .. But then Jaehyo asked " where are we going ? " " Han River ! " Zico said . Han River , the best place for dating . During the journey , you talked to him , asked him , he rap for you . Both of you take a selca together . You set it as wallpaper while Zico made your selca as his wallpaper .. You asked him " wae you use my picture as your wallpaper ? " " You're special to me " he said . " Because I'm a BBC or what ? " " Of course you was a BBC and ... " " and what oppa ? " " and you're special to me since the incident . No one can guess who is who while wearing mask , but you can " " You're cute " you blushed when you said that to him . Okay both of you blushed . Then you arrived at Han River . You saw someone strange . Eh ? It's look like Sungyeol ! (your school friend) . You shouted his name and Sungyeol run to you . Then he hugged you .. IN FRONT OF ZICO ... You broke the hug and said " Annyeonghaseyo Sungyeol-shi ~ .. How are you ? You've change a lot . Hehe " " Annyeong ____-shi ~ I'm good .. I am . And you too ! Keke .. But isn't this Zico ? " he replied . You frozen ... You're speechless .. " I am Zico . Next time don't hug her ara ? " Zico said . You blushed . You think ' Is Zico feel jealous when I hugged Sungyeol ? Am I that special for him ? ' then Sungyeol leave both of you .. JUST BOTH OF YOU ... He hold your hand " I don't like when someone hugged you " Your face is red like tomato .. 

 

To be continue ~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how's my story ? Romantic ? Weird ? Did you blushed ? No ? Okay .. TOT I have no ideaaaaa ... ToT

Please comment .. 

Ppyong ppyong ..!

 

I'll try update chapter 3 today . Hwaiting !