Thank you manager-nim !

92-Line Love

Your's pov ..:::..

 

We all went to the Lotte World . We're going to have fun ! When we arrived there , I held Myungsoo and Zico's hand and headed to the roller coaster . Gosh I miss this place . The others just followed us to the roller coaster . We bought tickets for the rollercoaster and waited for our turn . After a few minutes with some screams , it's our turn . I sat in the middle with Jiyoung . Infront of us were Myungsoo and Zico while at the back were Junhong and B-Bomb . Like this . 

Daehyun , Youngjae
U-Kwon , Jongup 
Kyung , Yongguk 
Woohyun , Sunggyu
Myungsoo , Zico
Me , Jiyoung
Junhong , B-Bomb
Himchan , P.O
Sungjong , Sungyeol
Jaehyo , Taeil 
Hoya , Dongwoo 

We've fastened our seatbelt . " Make sure you didn't hold anything for your safety . See you later . In 10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 -" the worker said . We didn't heard he said 1 and we've already moved . 

>> after 30 minutes >>

" HYUNG ! I'M AFRAID ! " Sungjong said while hugging Sungyeol's arm . 

" ME TOO JONGIE ! LET'S NOT RIDE THAT AGAIN " Sungyeol shouted . 

" YAH IT'S SO SCARY ! " they all shouted , except me , Yongguk and Junhong . 

" Aniya ~ It's not scary ~ " Junhong teased them . I got a call from an unknown number .

" Jongupie ~ Please answer this call . " I said and hand in my phone to Jongup . He nodded and he answered the call . 

" Yeoboseyo ? Is this you-shi ? "
" Eh ? Hanbyul hyung ! This is me , Jongupie . "
" Jongupie ! Can you please tell her that she need to shoot with Zelo and Yongguk this Saturday ? "
" Wait a minute , Yongguk hyung and Zelo are having their new music video ? She's going to appear ? " 
" Nae . Whole B.A.P are going to appear but mostly Yongguk , Zelo and you-shi . "
" WOOO ! KAMSAHAMNIDA HYUNG ! I'LL HANG UP NOW ! "

" you noona !! You and whole B.A.P are going to appear in Yongguk hyung and Junhong new music video ! "

" EH ?! " all of us said . 

" That fast ? " I asked him .

" Molla . I wonder what's Yongguk hyung and Junhong new song ~ Hmm ~ " 

" We also don't know .. " both Junhong and Yongguk said .

" Congratulations ! We'll look foward it B.A.P and you-shi ! " Myungsoo said . I smiled and mouthed ' thank you ' to him . My phone vibrated . That mean I got a message . 

From : 000-xxx-xxx
Message : Annyeong you-shi ! I'm Jason Jang Hanbyul and I'm your manager starting from now . You know B.A.P ? Of course you know , Zelo is
your dongsaeng . They're going to sing with you on your first stage in 3 months . Congratulation ! By the way I'm 2 years older than you . Haha .

From : you
Message : Oh annyeong Hanbyul oppa ! Nice to know you . Thank you . ^^; nae oppa ! You seems like half korean ~

Sent . You saved his number on your phone and they all just glared at you . You stood up and takes Jiyoung's hand . 

" I already have a manager and I'm going to debut in 3 months . My first stage are going to be with B.A.P . " I said to all of them . 

" Who's your manager ? " Youngjae asked me . 

" Jason Jang Hanbyul . I think he's half korean . " 

" That guy ?! Ah really . Congratulation ! " Youngjae said . I nodded and smiled at him . 

I held Myungsoo and Zico's hand and walked to a headband shop . I chose a bunny headband and a cat headband . I gave bunny headband to Myungsoo while the cat headband to Zico . Zico started to act like a cat , making my heart melt inside . I just smiled at his cuteness . I headed to the counter to pay for it but Myungsoo held my hand and gave me another bunny headband and another cat headband . I took it and paid for those headbands . I went outside and got another message . 

From : Hanbyul oppa 
Message : I am half korean ~ I'm australian and korean ~ 

From : you
Message : Ohh ~ See you this Friday then ~ Annyeong !

From : Hanbyul oppa
Message : nae annyeong kiddo !

So he's australian and korean . Much better , he can understand english better than me . I put my phone in the handbag and went towards them . They said they're going home since they got things to do . I nodded my head and went to Block B's car . We , also Infinite and B.A.P , drive off to my house . After a few minutes , we've arrived and thanked them for joining me . I went towards my room and jumped on the bed . I closed my eyes and fall asleep . I've arrived at planet B124AP224 . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys , I can't update always like the other author did . My doctor said I'm having a bad fever . My blood also got virus in it so I can't sat infront of the lappy 24/7 .. /sobs/ I hope I'm getting better soon or I'm sick forever
 

P/s : This is Jason Jang Hanbyul or Hanbyul from LEDApple . ^^; today (4th of July) is his 22nd birthday ! yeay ! /cough/