OH MY GOD !

92-Line Love

Your's pov ..:::..

 

He pulled me closer and he kissed me on the lips . Our lips met for the first time . My heart went dugeun dugueun duguen . He kissed me deeply , he my hair while I do nothing . Just kissed him . I broke the kiss and both of us frozen . Suddenly Junhong and Jiyeon came to the room .

" Noona ! Let's go down ! They all are here ! I don't know why they're early . " Junhong said . I turned around and walked to him . 

" Oppa , go wear your clothes and get down as soon as possible . We'll wait for you " Jiyoung said . He just nodded awkwardly . 

" Noona , you'll ride with Zico hyung ara ? " Junhong said to me . I smiled and went outside . 

I saw Zico waited for me infront of Block B's car . I smiled and walked to him . I hugged him for a while . He my hair , same like Myungsoo did to me . Ah ! I need to tell him that Myungsoo was my first kiss . Or I should whisper ..

" Oppa , I'm sorry .. " I whispered to Zico . 

" For what ? " he whispered back . 

" You're not my first kiss .. " 

" Your first kiss is Myungsoo hyung right ? Next time I should stay with you .. " he pouted . I giggled . 

" Nae , but you can be my second kiss . You can stay with me but don't forever .. Maybe three or four days . " 

" Really ?! Then I should stay with you today for four days ! " he shouted . Luckily no one's here , except people in the car but they didn't hear what Zico just shouted . 

" Nae !! " 

He hugged me for a while and kissed me on the lips . Wow , two kisses in a day . After a while , he released me and smiled . I smiled back and went to the other car to tell the driver to follow Block B's car . I went inside Block B's car and told the driver to drive us to Hongdae . Finally , Myungsoo , Jiyoung and Junhong went outside and went inside their car meanwhile Jiyoung with me . Well , it's like this . Lucky I was skinny . 

 

Block B's car : me (third row , left) , Zico (third row , middle left) , Jiyoung (third row , middle right) , B-Bomb (third row , right) , Jaehyo (driver) , U-Kwon (second row , right) , Taeil (second row, left) , Kyung (next to the driver seat) and P.O (second row , middle) 

Infinite's car : Sunggyu (next to driver seat) , Dongwoo (second row , left) , Sungjong (second row , middle) , Myungsoo (second row , right) , Woohyun (third row , left) , Sungyeol (third row , middle) and Hoya (third row , right)

B.A.P's car : Yongguk (second row , middle) , Junhong (second row, right) , Himchan (second row , left) , Jongup (third row , right) , Youngjae (third row , left) and Daehyun (third row , middle)

 

During the journey , I saw B-Bomb flirt Jiyoung . What the .. " B-Bomb oppa , if you wanna flirt her , please be careful " I said to him . He blushed and nodded . Jiyoung also blushed . So they continued talking while me and Zico didn't talk because of our kiss . I got nothing to do so I decided to sleep . I closed my eyes and arrived at my own Paradise ..

 

End pov ..:::..

 

No one's pov ..:::..

 

Meanwhile in B.A.P's car ..

" HYUNG ! Why you don't drive ? " Junhong asked Yongguk . 

" I didn't passed my driving test . " Yongguk said . 

" We'll fight one by one ! " Himchan imitating Yongguk . 

" Shut up guys ! " their manager shouted . They stayed quite . 

In INFINITE's car ..

" HYUNG ! MY VOICE ISN'T LIKE THAT ! " Sungjong pouted to Sunggyu . 

" Hyung ! My voice isn't like that ! " Sunggyu imitating Sungjong .

" Hyung ! Stop it ! " Sungjong shouted .

" Sungyeol-ah , what are you doing ? " Woohyun asked Sungyeol .

" I'm dancing to BTD . " Sungyeol answered . 

" Hands version ? Daebak " Hoya said . Woohyun and Sungyeol glared at them . They're 91-line .. 

" Myungsoo-ah , are you having a day dream now ? " Dongwoo asked Myungsoo .

" EH ?! A-aniya .. Wae ? " Myungsoo said . 

" Are you sure ? You looked like you did . " Dongwoo said . 

" Aish hyung forget it ! " Myungsoo shouted .

" STAY QUITE ! " their manager shouted . 

" Tsk tsk . Arraso . " Myungsoo said . 

In BLOCK B's car ..

" Guys , keep quite , you-shi is sleeping . Can't you see ? " Zico said to all members and Jiyoung . 

" I'll turn off the radio arasso ? I afraid someone will mad . " Kyung teased Zico . 

" Whatever but please keep quite . " Zico said . 

" So , Jiyoung , since you're my fans , can you dance ? " B-Bomb asked Jiyoung . 

" I-I don't think I can d-dance like unnie .. She's y but I'm not . I t-think I was a n-nerd .. " Jiyoung said . 

" You're cute " B-Bomb said . Jiyoung blushed . 

" Yah hyung , if you wanted to flirt her ask her go on a date . " U-Kwon said . B-Bomb and Jiyoung blushed . 

" Let's go on a date .. Please ? " B-Bomb asked her . She nodded and smiled . 

" YEAHH ! " they all shouted , except you , who's sleeping . 

" Aigoo . SHH ! Unnie is sleeping ! " Jiyoung shouted . They all nodded and didn't say anything . 

After 30 minutes , you've arrived at Hongdae's meat shop . You guys went inside and sat in a big room . In the big room , there's a big table . You've served yesterday . You ordered meats and some waters . After 10 minutes , the meats arrived and you all thanked to the waiters . When the waiters leaved blushly , they all thanked you . " GUMAWO FOR TREATING US MEAT ! WE'LL EAT WELL ! " you giggled and nodded . They all eat , oh yeah , there's also INFINITE's manager and B.A.P's manager . Block B's manager are so unlucky . 

>> skip eat time okay ? =_=' >>

You payed for the meats and drinks . They all thanked you again . You guys passed by a clothes shop and you asked them to stopped so they did . You went inside the clothes shop and bought 22 couple t-shirts . All same design and color . You gave them the t-shirt one by one . They all thanked you and you smiled proudly . They also did the fan service . You sighed and wait for it ends . Jiyoung tapped your shoulder and she smiled at you . You smiled back . Both of you just look at them doing fan service . When it ends , you and Jiyoung laughed . 

" Noona , why you laughed at us ? You're doing like this soon after your first stage . Tsk . " Sungjong said . You stopped laughed and pouted . 

" But I'm a girl , I think I'm not having so much fans like you guys . " You replied . 

" If you go to Japan , China or somewhere not in Korea , you'll have so much fans like us . " Daehyun said . You smiled and nodded . 

" Should we go to the Lotte world ? " Youngjae asked . You all nodded .

" Let's go !! " you guys shouted but Sungyeol is the loudest .